1558 Post(s)

Cool Sohail Ahmad(AZIZI) -First Column in Duniya News

Please add your comments

is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: Sohail Ahmad(AZIZI) -First Column in Duniya News

pata nahi keya likha hai iss bhand ne. I am not going to read it. No comments on Bhands.

sim_sam is offline Junior Member
    Hor Chooopo !!!

Quoted
    25 Post(s)

ghatya zahniyyat, looks like you have been stung by some bhand. Sharam ani chahiay aik muslim ho kar is tarah kay lafz use kartay hoay aik aur insaan kay baray main.

is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sim_sam View Post
    ghatya zahniyyat, looks like you have been stung by some bhand. Sharam ani chahiay aik muslim ho kar is tarah kay lafz use kartay hoay aik aur insaan kay baray main.
    Tu bhi kia bhand hai?

londoner007 is offline Genius Member
    Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

He is looking like hasan nisar idiot....
    btw what an improvement any one and every one can write a column now , there is no need for any sort of education now, but if veena Malik can do astagfar program in Ramadan then any thing is possible I won't be surprised if nargis start writing in jang tomorrow...

Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

Lagta hay Sami nay app ki dukhti rag pay hath rakh lia hay... Aur yeh choor ki Dari main tinkay wali Baat hay...

true.face is offline Star Member
    fed up of all secular n
    moderate pies.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    184 Post(s)

wasy iss ka standerd nargis walal na hai ...

is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Ek movie aanay wali hai bollywood par

Bhand Banay philosopher

Hor Chooopo !!!

Quoted
    25 Post(s)

@londoner007 and Sami, looks like you guys have all the rights to be intellectuals reserved against you. No doubt, Pakistan is in moral and cultural shambles because of people like you, may be you guys have some personal or political grudge against azizi, after all he is popular with the masses for a reason.

Looks like you guys have a professional rivalrly against Azizi do takay kay bhand aik baray fankar ki taraf moon kar kay thook rhay hain and you know what they say about aasman ka thooka ...

Jio Azizi hats off to you for making this distressed nation smile for a few moments ....

Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

@londoner007 and Sami, looks like you guys have all the rights to be intellectuals reserved against you. No doubt, Pakistan is in moral and cultural shambles because of people like you, may be you guys have some personal or political grudge against azizi, after all he is popular with the masses for a reason.

Looks like you guys have a professional rivalrly against Azizi do takay kay bhand aik baray fankar ki taraf moon kar kay thook rhay hain and you know what they say about aasman ka thooka ...

Jio Azizi hats off to you for making this distressed nation smile for a few moments ....
    Listen mate you got it wrong but your type of people only can't think this much . No every one can do every thing and every one is expert in their own field azizi is a comedian and stage actor and only can perform and act on written script that's it. He only read written thing nothing more then that he is a actor and how come an actor become columnist over night I don't understand. The reason you like him is because he talk against ss and ns some time and talk In ik favour .

Like I said before if he can write the column then been a Malik can write a column too and all these journalist can go to hell because we will have these entertainer all in one people who will crack jokes for us and write a column for Us too ..... One stop shop

Hor Chooopo !!!

Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by londoner007 View Post
    Listen mate you got it wrong but your type of people only can't think this much . No every one can do every thing and every one is expert in their own field azizi is a comedian and stage actor and only can perform and act on written script that's it. He only read written thing nothing more then that he is a actor and how come an actor become columnist over night I don't understand. The reason you like him is because he talk against ss and ns some time and talk In ik favour .

Like I said before if he can write the column then been a Malik can write a column too and all these journalist can go to hell because we will have these entertainer all in one people who will crack jokes for us and write a column for Us too ..... One stop shop
    Dude, you appear to have some serious grammatical and lexicographical issues to fix and you talk about the writing skills of Azizi and "been a Malik". What a lousy living paradox you are!

is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    22 Post(s)

A new Hollywodd movie:

Bhand writes
    Rand fights

Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

Dude, you appear to have some serious grammatical and lexicographical issues to fix and you talk about the writing skills of Azizi and "been a Malik". What a lousy living paradox you are!

Dude I don't try to write columns and looks like you are an educated person with out any education and common sense or you are a brainless and jahil insan who get some onece help to make big words and post them on this forum....

I know you taking side of your community (azizi bhand) but come on a bhand can not write a column ........

Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ;3564808
    A new Hollywodd movie:

Bhand writes
    Rand fights
    Name shout be

Bhand writes
    sim-Sam fights for their rights

fairy1128 is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Assalam-u-alakam,

Allah nay aghir kissi ferd ko salahyiet di hai . or vo apnay hissab say apna kaam ker raha hai . to iss mai harej kyia hai.
    ubh her ferd ki soch ke peemanay ke mutabiq , aik ferd kaissay likh sakta hai . or her ferd ke sanchay ke mutabiq to poora nehe uter sakta ..
    first kavish per meri taref say suhail sahib ko mubarekbaad .

Hor Chooopo !!!

Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fairy1128 View Post
    Assalam-u-alakam,

Allah nay aghir kissi ferd ko salahyiet di hai . or vo apnay hissab say apna kaam ker raha hai . to iss mai harej kyia hai.
    ubh her ferd ki soch ke peemanay ke mutabiq , aik ferd kaissay likh sakta hai . or her ferd ke sanchay ke mutabiq to poora nehe uter sakta ..
    first kavish per meri taref say suhail sahib ko mubarekbaad .
    I am glad people like fairy1128 do exist along with the ignorant bigots like londoner007 and Sami. I got my point across and I registered my discontent on using deformatory lingo against an artist. Rest assured, I wont stoop down to the low level of these illeterate scumbags, at the end of the day haters gona hate.

is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    22 Post(s)

eK BHAND
    dO bhindian