All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: NA 52 (Pindi) ka MNA aur Development Work for Mansehra.... Son-in-Law active again!!!

imrankhan1984 is offline Genius Member
    There are only 10 type people
    in this world. Those who
    understand Binary and those
    who Do not !!!

Quoted
    391 Post(s)

NA 52 (Pindi) ka MNA aur Development Work for Mansehra.... Son-in-Law active again!!!

and he is proudly projecting this....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to imrankhan1984 For This Useful Post:

__QanOOn__ (09-14-2012)

manobille is offline Senior Member
    WiNd Of cHaNgE

Quoted
    241 Post(s)

Re: NA 52 (Pindi) ka MNA aur Development Work for Mansehra.... Son-in-Law active again!!!

Good work safdar keep it up .... tum jasay chawal rooz rooz aisee batain karain gay tu pml(n) ki awami chitrol ka mooka milay ga ..... Mian ka damad ban khud ko Punjab ka viceroy na samjh ....

true.face is offline Star Member
    fed up of all secular n
    moderate pies.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    184 Post(s)

Re: NA 52 (Pindi) ka MNA aur Development Work for Mansehra.... Son-in-Law active again!!!

see his front with haider abbbas rivzi ...lol classic insult

speedyturtle is offline fk ke mods MOTEY hain
    Never argue with an idiot,
    they drag you down to their
    level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    342 Post(s)

I am not a supporter of pmlN and i dont think its only a problem of pmlN cause everyone(or mostly) in pakistan are like that, like i have said this many times before that i only see "PERFECT" muslims over the internet, here is another example of "PERFECT PAKISTANI" who have never given bribe, never helped his brother/sister/son/daughter to get a job. Now we got all the pti supporters saying everything in pti is perfect (i am not anti pti) and no one is pti would ever do anything like that. Lakin mere "PERFECT MUSALMAAN aur PERFECT PAKISTANI" bas aik cheese ka khayal nahi kartey. APUN KAREY TO SALA CHARACTER DHEELA HAI

SPEEDY
    enjoy

needoos is offline Banned
    Allah's slave, friend of
    friends and sword to western
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by speedyturtle View Post
    I am not a supporter of pmlN and i dont think its only a problem of pmlN cause everyone(or mostly) in pakistan are like that, like i have said this many times before that i only see "PERFECT" muslims over the internet, here is another example of "PERFECT PAKISTANI" who have never given bribe, never helped his brother/sister/son/daughter to get a job. Now we got all the pti supporters saying everything in pti is perfect (i am not anti pti) and no one is pti would ever do anything like that. Lakin mere "PERFECT MUSALMAAN aur PERFECT PAKISTANI" bas aik cheese ka khayal nahi kartey. APUN KAREY TO SALA CHARACTER DHEELA HAI

SPEEDY
    enjoy
    Let the PTI come in power and then you can conclude whether they do such things or not and then you would be in better position to comment on PTI.

It would be better if you have commented on topic rather than justifying it by doing a comparison with MUSLIMs and PAKISTANIs. Aap ka CHARACTER kuch zyada he dheela hota jaa raha hai

in this world. Those who
    who Do not !!!

Quoted
    391 Post(s)

SPEEDY
    enjoy

Who is claiming perfection? Its better to focus on the topic and avoid distractions.

PTI or whole country for that matter, is not saint or angels... but should we stop holding people accountable because we are not perfect ourselves (Ironically this is the rhetoric used by PPP against CJ)?

He gets elected from constituency of one province and does development work (if any) in constituency of another province. His future investment for next elections is commonly known as "Pre Poll Rigging"

level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    342 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imrankhan1984 View Post
    Who is claiming perfection? Its better to focus on the topic and avoid distractions.

PTI or whole country for that matter, is not saint or angels... but should we stop holding people accountable because we are not perfect ourselves (Ironically this is the rhetoric used by PPP against CJ)?

He gets elected from constituency of one province and does development work (if any) in constituency of another province. His future investment for next elections is commonly known as "Pre Poll Rigging"
    To is main gussa karney waali kon si baat hai? thanda hoja bhai

I know PTI is not a party of saints and angels but it does feel like it when pti supporters talk about everyone else or every party in pakistan.

SPEEDY
    enjoy

uhaymid is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    15 Post(s)

SPEEDY
    enjoy
    What a sad depressing state of affairs...Speedy na ban itna, thora such ker post kiya ker... People may not be perfect but that does not mean we should expect and accept people to be financially corrupt and abuse the rights of others..

the post was an example of PML-N abusing tax payers money and doing financially corrupt things.... Do you think people are perfect in countries where such things don't happen and where if such a thing were to happen it would finish the wrongdoers political career for good???

No one is demanding perfection.... we are demanding a system where such things are not possible, and where people who do such things are not allowed to represent people ever again

you would have to have a really dead brain to think with this logic: since perfection is not possible, I will not try to improve things and I will not choose the better person..

level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    342 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uhaymid View Post
    What a sad depressing state of affairs...Speedy na ban itna, thora such ker post kiya ker... People may not be perfect but that does not mean we should expect and accept people to be financially corrupt and abuse the rights of others..

the post was an example of PML-N abusing tax payers money and doing financially corrupt things.... Do you think people are perfect in countries where such things don't happen and where if such a thing were to happen it would finish the wrongdoers political career for good???

No one is demanding perfection.... we are demanding a system where such things are not possible, and where people who do such things are not allowed to represent people ever again

you would have to have a really dead brain to think with this logic: since perfection is not possible, I will not try to improve things and I will not choose the better person..
    The point i am trying to make here is that pti supporters say that everyone else is corrupt(i never denied anyone's corruption) and when they are gonna come in power than there is gonna be no flood or no rain water on the roads of lahore or karachi or there is gonna be no corruption in pakistan and we will get electricity 24/7 and i am only saying this cause of the threads posted by pti supporters.
    I dont know about you but anyone in this world would know that corruption is everywhere even in usa, uk, europe etc etc. But we all know that even with the system in place these politicians dont miss a chance. What i am saying is that we gotta change ourselves on the personal level whereas pti supporters saying that when they gonna come in power than everything would change in pakistan.

SPEEDY
    enjoy

in this world. Those who
    who Do not !!!

Quoted
    391 Post(s)

The point i am trying to make here is that pti supporters say that everyone else is corrupt(i never denied anyone's corruption) and when they are gonna come in power than there is gonna be no flood or no rain water on the roads of lahore or karachi or there is gonna be no corruption in pakistan and we will get electricity 24/7 and i am only saying this cause of the threads posted by pti supporters.
    I dont know about you but anyone in this world would know that corruption is everywhere even in usa, uk, europe etc etc. But we all know that even with the system in place these politicians dont miss a chance. What i am saying is that we gotta change ourselves on the personal level whereas pti supporters saying that when they gonna come in power than everything would change in pakistan.

SPEEDY
    enjoy
    Here is the trouble... your religion, parents, friends do not and cannot promise all these in your life and you are saying PTI will ensure no floods, rain, 24/7 electricity.
    Dude you have serious understanding issue!

level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    342 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imrankhan1984 View Post
    Here is the trouble... your religion, parents, friends do not and cannot promise all these in your life and you are saying PTI will ensure no floods, rain, 24/7 electricity.
    Dude you have serious understanding issue!
    Its not me who post those threads, i am only saying what i have seen so i do think some pti supporters have got issues.

SPEEDY
    enjoy