All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: "We strongly condemn the defamatory film made maligning our revered Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)" - IK

imrankhan1984 is offline Genius Member
    There are only 10 type people
    in this world. Those who
    understand Binary and those
    who Do not !!!

Quoted
    391 Post(s)

"We strongly condemn the defamatory film made maligning our revered Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)" - IK

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imrankhan1984 For This Useful Post:

Double Shah (09-14-2012), Durre Nayab (09-14-2012), sarah09 (09-14-2012), __QanOOn__ (09-14-2012)

needoos is offline Banned
    Allah's slave, friend of
    friends and sword to western
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Re: "We strongly condemn the defamatory film made maligning our revered Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)" - I

No doubt that in EUROPE some people are worst society members and they even wrote non sense about Hazrat ISSA(AS) and HAZARAT MOSSA(AS). The european society is becoming dead society by allowing such bul**** and crap people to perform blasphemous acts against all Prophets and especially against our Beloved Prophet Muhammad(SAW). But here is something I want to share, Omar Sarfaraz Cheema of PTI shared this on his facebook status which is quite accurate

An idiotic film shown in california in june would have died an obscure death and nobody would have heard of that (a few 000's views until yesterday), had muslims not reacted. now, combined views on youtube go in millions. The blasphemous producer achieved his objective! . PTI strongly condemns this Anti-Islam film. Shameful indeed

in this world. Those who
    who Do not !!!

Quoted
    391 Post(s)

Re: "We strongly condemn the defamatory film made maligning our revered Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)" - I

I agree, sometimes to kill an attention seeker, it is enough to give him/her NO ATTENTION!

mzia8925 is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    329 Post(s)

West is not going to make policy based on what Imran Says. He took months to condemn shia genocide and yet waists no time in condemning this. First of all non-bleivers or non muslims are under no obligation to not offend your religion. The film portrayed Prophet Mohammad as a violent evil man, and how muslims respond to this? they attacks embassies and kill ambassador who has nothing to do with this. And nobody condemns this reaction. I remember, how buildings were burned, and some people died over the danish cartoons. And how does that create love for prophet mohammad? Sometimes u just have to learn to ignore it. The criticism of religion, God, and sacred figures is only going to increase in todays world, and if u can't respond to it logically then you are just proving the other side is right in their argument.

in this world. Those who
    who Do not !!!

Quoted
    391 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mzia8925 View Post
    West is not going to make policy based on what Imran Says. He took months to condemn shia genocide and yet waists no time in condemning this. First of all non-bleivers or non muslims are under no obligation to not offend your religion. The film portrayed Prophet Mohammad as a violent evil man, and how muslims respond to this? they attacks embassies and kill ambassador who has nothing to do with this. And nobody condemns this reaction. I remember, how buildings were burned, and some people died over the danish cartoons. And how does that create love for prophet mohammad? Sometimes u just have to learn to ignore it. The criticism of religion, God, and sacred figures is only going to increase in todays world, and if u can't respond to it logically then you are just proving the other side is right in their argument.
    He is the only main leader talking about Shia and Hazara killings...

is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Assalam-o-alaikum, Aik movie per itna tamasha, us waqt kiun sub khamosh thay jub Geo Tv nay The message telecast ki, jub Ten Commandments release hui jub Abraham release hui, jub Suleman , Zakariye, Khizar, Hassan, Hussain, Ali release hui, bhai yeh movies aaj bhi sar-e-aam bikti hain aur loog dekhtay hain lekin mukammal khamoshi kay saath, actually hum musalmanon nay islam ko itna kamzor kar diya hay kay jis ka jo dil chahay woh kar jata hay.. hum yahood ki respect nahi kartay hum Hazrat Uzair A.S aur Hazrat Moosa A.S. ki respect kartay hain hum nasara ki repect nai kartay hum Hazrat Issa A.S. aur bibi Maryam A.s. ki respect kartay hain.. haqeeqat yeh hay kay hum Islam ki respect nahi kartay Quraan ki respect nahi kartay humapnay political leaders ki respect kartay hain... Salam aye Ummat Mustafa Tujhay Surkh Salam.....

Edit>

Quoted
    329 Post(s)

Nobody is protesting in Saudi Arabia, nobody is killing anyone on Saudi Arabia, no embassy is attacked in Saudi Arabia????

Edit>

Quoted
    329 Post(s)

The questioning of holocaust is painful, and yet people still do it. There are tone of fan pages on facebook, that are very hateful, so how r muslims special? And to those who say freedom of speech doesn't mean u can say stuff that hurts other, that is just pure nonsense. The whole point of freedom of expression is to be able to say things that u may not like, or might hurt your feelings anything other than that is dictatorship of speech. Now it is up to you how u use that freedom, u can use it for good, or for bad and ur credibility depends on it.