All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: PTI May Ek Aur Dhamaka ! - Shireen Mazari Attacking IK For Missing Rajanpur Jalsa !

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

PTI May Ek Aur Dhamaka ! - Shireen Mazari Attacking IK For Missing Rajanpur Jalsa !

PTI is becoming a comedy show of immature Inqalabis !

PTI's self appointed Senior Vice President Foreign Affairs, a bi-polar xCIA agent Dr. Shireen Mazari was hoping to launch her own and her daughter Imaan Mazari's career from Rajanpur which is a home base of Leghari Brothers.

Yesterday she was expecting IK to come to her "jalsi" in Rajanpur but IK nicely refused it for one and only one reason i.e, IK is still hoping that Leghari brothers will not leave him. This made Dr. Mazari mad and she criticized IK in the jalsa.

here is Tweet from PTI's very own Awais Leghari. Stay tune for video clip of this bi-polar woman !

Awais Leghari ‏@akleghari
    Shireen mazari is unreasonable for having lashed out at imran. khan. Weather did not permit him to land on dg khan until 2;30.

Geo News Urdu@geonews_urdu
    راجن پور: عمران خان کے راجن پور کا دورہ ملتوی کرنے پر رہ نما تحریک انصاف ڈاکٹر شیریں مزاری کا احتجاج

راجن پور: عمران خان اپنا رویہ تبدیل کریں، ان کے راجن پور نہ آنے سے مایوسی ہوئی، رہ نما تحریک انصاف شیریں مزاری

راجن پور: پاکستان تحریک انصاف کو سرداروں اور جاگیرداروں نے یرغمال بنالیا ہے، شیریں مزاری کا کارکنوں سے خطاب

راجن پور: پارٹی میں سرداروں کی بالادستی ہمیں منظور نہیں، رہ نما تحریک انصاف شیریں مزاری

Imaan Hazir Mazari ‏@ImaanHMazari
    I stand by @ShireenMazari1's speech today where she spoke on behalf of the people of Rajanpur and expressed their sentiments as their leader

17-09-2012
    Rajanpur: Prominent leader of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf, Shireen M. Mazari revealed that elite class and feudal lords have hijacked the party, she was addressing to the workers.

Dr Mazari recorded her protest over the shifting off of PTI’s chief Imran Khan visit to Rajanpur. She warned Khan and advised him to change his attitude towards the localities of Ranjanpur. She added more that Rajanpur felt disappointment over the putting off Khan's visit to Rajanpur.

Mazari revealed that feudal lords and elite class have hijacked PTI, further she mentioned that we reject the superiority of feudal lords and elite class in the party.

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

Re: PTI May Ek Aur Dhamaka ! - Shireen Mazari Attacking IK For Missing Rajanpur Jalsa !

Quote Originally Posted by Insaaf View Post
    Yes I do accept the reality that no one in Noora league has a say except that Family Mafia ....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When the historians will write the history of Pakistan. They will write: "The dilemma of Pakistan was that the new young generation which finally woke up, woke up in the shape of a ignorant, idiot, blind and a dumb CULT !
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stewie Griffin is offline Genius Member
    : I don't get mad, I get
    stabby

Quoted
    269 Post(s)

Re: PTI May Ek Aur Dhamaka ! - Shireen Mazari Attacking IK For Missing Rajanpur Jalsa !

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrunner View Post
    You could answer it with a proper reply rather then talking about someones mom and dad?

Becareful with your posts next time.
    or may be ignore a troll like him or may be he should be banned for trolling.

zishi is offline Expert Member
    IMRAN KHAN KAY SIWA VOTE KOE
    NA MANGAY.

Quoted
    1803 Post(s)

Poor Noora league buggers don't have the gutts to criticize their master so they think PTI will be the same kind of Party. But all u paid nookers should note that IK is not our Master so we will criticize if he does something wrong.

It is PTI not a easy load Nakara league or Piss Piss Piss party.

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zishi View Post
    Poor Noora league buggers don't have the gutts to criticize their master so they think PTI will be the same kind of Party. But all u paid nookers should note that IK is not our Master so we will criticize if he does something wrong.

It is PTI not a easy load Nakara league or Piss Piss Piss party.

..... a nice hard try to deviate discussion from the damaging scenarios happening daily in PTI !

keep it up

"call it democracy at FK and then go to inasf.pk to yell ur frustration on these developments"

NA MANGAY.

Quoted
    1803 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PTI View Post
    ..... a nice hard try to deviate discussion from the damaging scenarios happening daily in PTI !

keep it up

"call it democracy at FK and then go to inasf.pk to yell ur frustration on these developments"
    Demaging scenario in PTI has nothing to do with the poor performance of PMLN in punjab, i think being in govt you should be more concerned about the good governance of PMLN in punjab.

From your comments it seems like destruction of PTI is ur primary dream while on the other hand my dream in the progression of Pakistan and i think PTI is the only party which can bring it.

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

Demaging scenario in PTI has nothing to do with the poor performance of PMLN in punjab, i think being in govt you should be more concerned about the good governance of PMLN in punjab.

From your comments it seems like destruction of PTI is ur primary dream while on the other hand my dream in the progression of Pakistan and i think PTI is the only party which can bring it.
    zishi

No one is more dumb, idiot, ignorant and lunatic then "Internet Inqalabi Monkeys".

Governance in Punjab has no relevance in this thread. This thread is to discuss the "ongoing systematic destruction of a party of Angels that claimed to be the one and only Messiah of a nation of 18 karorr". Until, it statrted collapsing under the weight of its very own "angels"

To discuss the governance of Punjab, I am sure you have posted several threads where we can do that. And, dont start on your shallow slogan of "i am concerned about the progression of Pakistan" cz if that was your dream you would have people like Asad Umar and would have never ever had the cursed stamp of Sheikh Rasheed on your back.

"so stop decieving yourself as the eraly you realize the better it will be that "wo ek truck ki batti thi"

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

"this is why Dr. Shireen Mazari Got Angry ....!!

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

finally accepting the reality of "Dandan Saz Internet Karkhanay"

Shireen Mazari ‏@ShireenMazari1
    @ImaanHMazari I am proud of my daughter & sickened by pathetic ppl who have no arguments so resort to filthy abuse. This is r youth?

Shireen Mazari ‏@ShireenMazari1
    @Pti_Rajanpur the heli could not take off from DGK as it was 4 45! But Rajanpur is only an hour or so by road from DGK! Many "unknowns" also

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

"the harsh reality of "Internet Inqalabi Monekys" from the mouth of daughter Senior Vice President Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf"

Imaan Hazir Mazari ‏@ImaanHMazari
    @UsamaKhilji I'm sick of it now really.U have no idea how disrespectful these ppl are - they go so far as to use labels like "prostitute."

"now call her a Noker too"

When the historians will write the history of Pakistan. They will write: "The dilemma of Pakistan was that the new young generation which finally woke up, woke up in the shape of a ignorant, idiot, blind and a dumb CULT !

NA MANGAY.

Quoted
    1803 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PTI View Post
    @zishi

No one is more dumb, idiot, ignorant and lunatic then "Internet Inqalabi Monkeys".

Governance in Punjab has no relevance in this thread. This thread is to discuss the "ongoing systematic destruction of a party of Angels that claimed to be the one and only Messiah of a nation of 18 karorr". Until, it statrted collapsing under the weight of its very own "angels"

To discuss the governance of Punjab, I am sure you have posted several threads where we can do that. And, dont start on your shallow slogan of "i am concerned about the progression of Pakistan" cz if that was your dream you would have people like Asad Umar and would have never ever had the cursed stamp of Sheikh Rasheed on your back.

"so stop decieving yourself as the eraly you realize the better it will be that "wo ek truck ki batti thi"

Go get some life boy you have nothing to do with my concern, go do your job as you are paid for it. PTI is going through this and that it our concern and we will deal with it, we are going to bring the change and i know it is an ass burning for many ppl but we don't care for noora nookers.
    As i said early we are not nookers and we can speak agains IK if we disagree with him not like toe licker of the masters who have no guts to develop difference of opinion.

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

Go get some life boy you have nothing to do with my concern, go do your job as you are paid for it. PTI is going through this and that it our concern and we will deal with it, we are going to bring the change and i know it is an ass burning for many ppl but we don't care for noora nookers.
    As i said early we are not nookers and we can speak agains IK if we disagree with him not like toe licker of the masters who have no guts to develop difference of opinion.
    zishi

"just listen to ur own SVP .... n didnt u loose one SVP few days ago !

"bass karday yarr.... u r better then this"

Page 2 of 2 First 12