who Do not !!!

Quoted
    391 Post(s)

PML-N adopts novel way to fund Marvi’s election

PML-N adopts novel way to fund Marvi’s election

* PML-N workers in UK and Spain asked to buy Marvi’s paintings

* Workers disgruntled over pampering of ex-Musharraf ally

By Asif Mehmood

LONDON: Recently included PML-N member, Marvi Memon, has told party leadership that she could not afford to contest the coming general elections due to a lack of funds, unless her paintings were sold for at least 100,000 pounds. The PML-N Punjab leadership adopted a novel way to fund Marvi’s election campaign.

PML-N UK President Zubair Gul was given the task of selling Marvi’s paintings to generate the required funds. Working class PML-N workers have been asked to purchase Marvi’s paintings for a thousand pounds a piece. According to a source, only seven paintings have been sold so far.

One PML-N worker from Spain who purchased a painting during his visit to UK has now been asked to host Marvi Memon in Spain, where she is supposed to travel for the purpose of selling more paintings. The bewildered worker said, “They are a few scribbled lines and there is nothing artistic about them. How can I force somebody to buy this rubbish?” He further said that the leadership was perhaps unaware that the economic downturn in Spain has made it difficult for Pakistani labour there to even buy basic necessities. Another PML-N worker from UK chapter of the party said that in Pakistan, Marvi would not be able to sell her painting for even Rs 5,000 but people in UK are being forced to buy them for Rs 150,000. It is ridiculous, he added.

Marvi has gone back to Pakistan and is expected to visit Spain on September 20. She will also address PML-N workers in Spain and across Europe. Some PML-N UK workers are upset that the PML-N leadership is pampering an active Musharraf supporter of the past, whereas die-hard workers who have always been loyal to the party are being ignored.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Leftist is offline Banned
    winner

Quoted
    897 Post(s)

Re: PML-N adopts novel way to fund Marvi’s election

Her bizzare and senseless paintings can be seen by clicking the following link

http://xroutes.com/marvimemonp=2000

This can be confirmed by searching on you tube by typing the words - Painting exhibition of Marvi Memon

winner

Quoted
    897 Post(s)

winner

Quoted
    897 Post(s)

The Title to this piece is:
    Choices in Life
    http://xroutes.com/marvimemon?p=2000

Ain't she a genius....

wellwisher is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    292 Post(s)

Marvi is the Pabli Picassi of PMLN.. ...and this junk is selling at 100,000 GBP !!!!! ...

imrankhan1984 is offline Genius Member
    There are only 10 type people
    in this world. Those who
    understand Binary and those
    who Do not !!!

Quoted
    391 Post(s)

She can setup a gallery in RaiWind palace for her creations. I believe Mian Brothers will pay well for her efforts :D

winner

Quoted
    897 Post(s)

I just can't resist anymore

Water Shortages Head to Tail
    Water shortages inside each province are a result of farmers at head stealing from farmers at tail

Tyranny of Few

Zulm ky zabtai hum nahi mantay

Establishment Umbrella

People’s Umbrella

Poverty Escalation

Barkat on Soil

Fire on Soil

Demi Gods of Old and New Politics

Poverty Trap

Sun Shines on Hay

Sassui Punnoo

Umer Marui

Sorath Rai Dyach

Sohni Mehr

Noori and Jamtamachee

Pakistani trees
    My endless road journeys against the discriminations and my tremendous sights

Crashes
    Bhoja Air and Air Blue crashed and the executive and parliament failed to give justice. Bodies burnt, procedures burnt and so did futures of many families. Judiciary standing firm on this issue as per our writ in Peshawar High Court

Circular Debt
    Circular debt affects four provinces and two territories throughout the year

Flood Mismanagement
    Floods and rains in Sindh in 2010 and 2011 led people to undignified camps and state dole. Had dykes been protected this disaster could have been avoided in Sindh especially.

Demographic Dividend versus Disaster
    From the mountains through the plains to the beaches the youth dividend can only be harnessed through new politics. Old politics represents the dividend disaster

Judiciary under Attack Part 1
    whilst judiciary tries to uphold the constitution whole year through all seasons, executive tries to attack

Judiciary under Attack Part 2
    whilst judiciary tries to uphold the constitution whole year through all seasons, executive tries to attack

Choices in Life

National Language Bill
    All mother tongues of Pakistan are Pakistani and don’t just belong to one region Lets Open our minds and respect all of them to create cohesion and not divisions

May 22,2012 Mohabbat-e-Sindh Rally Attack
    Attack on Mohabbat-e-Sindh rally of May 22 by terrorists led to many brave martyrdoms

Marvi in the middle of old politics snakes
    Bhittai’s Marvi struggles through the bad to get to the better Pakistan. Worst of election tactics confront her

Minorities Under Attack
    Christians safety under threat and they are being pushed into a corner too

Minorities Under Attack
    Hindu kidnappings killings and forced conversion are forcing them into migration they are being pushed in a corner

Acid and Karokari
    Disfigurement after acid attacks and the shame of Karokari in our society

Women Empowerment Farce
    Farce of women empowerment by some women in powerful positions living in gold bubbles

National Food Insecurities
    Food insecurities vary in each province. Some are worse than others but it’s a national security issue

Women in Chains
    Freeing them through action in the streets in the judiciary and in parliaments our farm

Pakistaniyat
    Pakistaniyat of each province and territory can be guaranteed by the equality of each in the federation. Nationalism for each will lead to a larger nationalism for Pakistan not other way around

Protest (Part One)
    Peaceful protests result inn tear gas, bullets & water cannons

Protests Aftermath
    Protests aftermath leads to FIRs and jail versus resolution of issues

Shias Under Attack
    Persecuted in their own land everywhere

Terrorism Attacking Our Core
    Terrorism has attacked everything which the Quaid envisaged. But we will protect it despite all odds

Institutions Clashing (Part One)
    Media and parliament clashing

Institutions Clashing (Part Two)
    Judiciary and executive clashing
    Together part one and two represent the clash between all encouraged by executive

The NATO Attack and Boots on Ground
    The border is insecure. The boots are all over. The attack is consistent. Our defence is weak

Old Politics

New politics

speedyturtle is offline fk ke mods MOTEY hain
    Never argue with an idiot,
    they drag you down to their
    level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    342 Post(s)

I am not a supporter of pmlN but if she was with pti right now than all of the pti supporters would be cheering for her and all the pmlN supporters would be making threads against her. I know you guys arent going to admit but in my eyes most of you are the same.

SPEEDY
    enjoy

manobille is offline Senior Member
    WiNd Of cHaNgE

Quoted
    241 Post(s)

lolz .... i am not a pml(n) supporter and of course a PTI supporter and i am just crying after watching such a deep abstract art ...... Banda pochay BFA ya MFA kay students is say 1000 times bahter painting kertay hain aur koi un ka painting 2 thousand mai lainay ko tyar nahi hota aur iss chamakchallo kay nakhray check keroo 1000 pounds per painting ...... bhuuuuu hahahahhah ...... Malik Riaz say rabbta ker lay ...... thik hai tu bibi painting ker lay tera shook hai per apnay abstract art say hum jasay inartistic logon ko impress na ker ......

imrankhan1984 is offline Genius Member
    There are only 10 type people
    in this world. Those who
    understand Binary and those
    who Do not !!!

Quoted
    391 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by speedyturtle View Post
    I am not a supporter of pmlN but if she was with pti right now than all of the pti supporters would be cheering for her and all the pmlN supporters would be making threads against her. I know you guys arent going to admit but in my eyes most of you are the same.

SPEEDY
    enjoy
    Speady bhai yeh news meine nahin nikali.. balkay newspaper mein ayi hai.... meine sirf news post ki hai... heading bhi wohi hai jo news paper mein thi!

Agar PMLN ka koi supporter hota to saath mein fake aur nude photoshoped pictures, jhoothay affairs aur poori family ka Janaza nikla hota...

speedyturtle is offline fk ke mods MOTEY hain
    Never argue with an idiot,
    they drag you down to their
    level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    342 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imrankhan1984 View Post
    Speady bhai yeh news meine nahin nikali.. balkay newspaper mein ayi hai.... meine sirf news post ki hai... heading bhi wohi hai jo news paper mein thi!

Agar PMLN ka koi supporter hota to saath mein fake aur nude photoshoped pictures, jhoothay affairs aur poori family ka Janaza nikla hota...
    Bhai mere liye aap sab mere bhai aur behen ho, chahey woh pmln ka ho ya pti ka ya kissi bhi party se belong karta ho. Main jab yea forums dekhta hoon to mujhe apney musalmaan honey pe aur pakistani honey pe sharam aati hai ke aisey musalmaan bhi hain is pakistan main jo apni maoon aur behenonh ki izzar uchaltey hain. Agar aap yea kaho ke pti ke members pmln ki auratonh ko beech main nahi latey to who jhoot hoga aur agar pmln waley yea kahain to woh bhi ghalat hai. Bas dukh yea hai ke hum izzatain uchaltey hoye yea nahi sochtey ke hamarey ghar main bhi maan aur behen hai. Agar koi ghalat bhi kar jaye to hamara mazhab hamain doosrey ka parda rakhney ko kehta hai. Doosronh ki fikar karney se pehley hamain yea soch lena chahiye ke hum kaisey musalmaan hain aur wohi baat "PEHLA PATTAR WOH MAAREY JIS NE KABHI KOI GUNAAH NA KIYA HO".

SPEEDY
    enjoy

Stewie Griffin is offline Genius Member
    : I don't get mad, I get
    stabby

Quoted
    269 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by speedyturtle View Post

SPEEDY
    enjoy
    You really think we would be cheering for this piece of art, I mean really