All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Malala - A perfect target with best timing.

Stewie Griffin is offline Genius Member
    : I don't get mad, I get
    stabby

Quoted
    269 Post(s)

Malala - A perfect target with best timing.

A perfect target, right when everyone was talking about drones and their victims.
    Our COAS/interior minister/international media/local media everyone is crying for that poor kid. and why should not we all do, its a poor baby girl who had nothing to do with everything, just going to school with other kids and boom a shot in the head. Shame on those savages for targeting a poor kid. And then I was thinking I dont know even one kid's name who was targeted by drones, surely someone innocent I mean at least one kid was injured during those drones strikes but I dont recall one name. WHY?

A poor swati girl flogged by savages: right when everyone was talking about giving peace a chance. WHY?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stewie Griffin For This Useful Post:

armas (10-16-2012), miranda (10-11-2012), NOMANZAFAR (10-16-2012), romesa (10-10-2012)

k-a-q is offline Star Member
    is here

Quoted
    105 Post(s)

Re: Malala - A perfect target with best timing.

Quote Originally Posted by tariqmmalik View Post
    Look who is talking?

Man, the Talibans are not the only ones who use Sharia to advance their hidden agendas; there are others too. On this very forum, just the other day, some idiots were promoting the Libyan Terrorists (so-called Rebels) as liberators - future liberators of the Palestinian people; they have got guts to make such dubious claims, don't they?
    Libyan or Syrian?
    There are a lot of hidden hands behind these so-called Islamic Militant organizations/group/malitias, and who knows that better than YOU.
    How do I know?
    It is all public knowledge and therefore - as I have asked you before - refrain from dragging Shria and Islam into everything that suits YOUR cause (whatever it may be).
    Please refresh my memory. When did you ask me before?
    The TTP is the FSA (Free Syrian Army) of Pakistan.

That said, even the blind (retard) can see the timing of this incident. Malala had been doing this (writing diaries) for a long time, but no one bothered to even threaten her and then all of a sudden - soon after the peace march - she gets a bullet in the head. The timing of the incident demands (begs) some contemplation, doest it not?
    I will leave this speculation for now.
    Last edited by k-a-q; 10-12-2012 at 04:24 AM. Reason: question color

tariqmmalik is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k-a-q View Post
    Libyan or Syrian?
    How do I know?Please refresh my memory. When did you ask me before?I will leave this speculation for now.

Libyans or Syrains? Is there a difference between the two? It is the same people, back by the same forces, funded and armed by the same powers.

How do you know? Well, I can't help it if you are either in a state of denial or are pretending to be stu....

Refresh your memory? Well, you will have to jog your own memory. Everytime such issues come up, I remind you of such things, I explain things, I question things, I argue about things. Don't I?

ahmed107 is offline Expert Member
    anti sheep mentality of
    secularists , all jialas and
    peer-perasts

Quoted
    334 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie Griffin View Post
    A perfect target, right when everyone was talking about drones and their victims.
    Our COAS/interior minister/international media/local media everyone is crying for that poor kid. and why should not we all do, its a poor baby girl who had nothing to do with everything, just going to school with other kids and boom a shot in the head. Shame on those savages for targeting a poor kid. And then I was thinking I dont know even one kid's name who was targeted by drones, surely someone innocent I mean at least one kid was injured during those drones strikes but I dont recall one name. WHY?

A poor swati girl flogged by savages: right when everyone was talking about giving peace a chance. WHY?
    I would say, shame on the secularists who used this girl for their propaganda and shame on those trying to capitalized on this girl's pain,

wellwisher is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    292 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed107 View Post
    I would say, shame on the secularists who used this girl for their propaganda and shame on those trying to capitalized on this girl's pain,
    Also shame on those who want to have "dialogue" with these animals...

TahiraUmmeMomina is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    261 Post(s)

یہ واقعہ پاکستانی انٹیلیجنس کی ناکامی+ امریکی خفیہ ایجنسی کی کامیابی+پاکسانی بکاؤ مال کی بے غیرتی کا نتیجہ ھے

کہ

ھے جرم ضعیفی کی سزا مرگ مفاجات

anti sheep mentality of
    peer-perasts

Quoted
    334 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wellwisher View Post

secularists are all GARDARS , They highlight every incident in pakistan all over the World and link it to Islam, but they don't even mention the rape & abuse of 45 young girls by jimmy saville and also killing and abuse of 7 year old in Britain at the same time as malala shooting.
    Simply because this will warn pakistanis of the consequences of liberalism, FAHASHI and secularist ideology.

tariqmmalik is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

What about the people who did this? Should there be any "dialogue" with them?

drone 1.png

What about this Malala?

drone 2.png

Edit>

Quoted
    292 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed107 View Post
    secularists are all GARDARS , They highlight every incident in pakistan all over the World and link it to Islam, but they don't even mention the rape & abuse of 45 young girls by jimmy saville and also killing and abuse of 7 year old in Britain at the same time as malala shooting.
    Simply because this will warn pakistanis of the consequences of liberalism, FAHASHI and secularist ideology.
    Who gives a F about what the F is happening in Britain.. stick to Pakistan..

Edit>

Quoted
    292 Post(s)

who the F is talking about dialogue with US.. ask IK to stop NATO supply route.. ask Kayani to stop US drones if its possible by that mumbling idiot .. ask Zardari to stop taking US aid.. our Napak fauj's armoury is filled with F16s and other junk, why don't they use to protect our borders, rather than keeping them in eloborate show-cases which they call BASES ..

The question is not some one killed by US drones.. Its Malala who was shot by so-called GOOD TALIBAN...

anti sheep mentality of
    peer-perasts

Quoted
    334 Post(s)

Who gives a F about what the F is happening in Britain.. stick to Pakistan..
    What has F-ing america, uk, NGO's paid by west or secularists sheep has to do with Malala or pakistan ???????

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

Fact Check:
    " SMQ did not even leave his bullet proof Prado as he was afraid of tasting his medicine !
    "Kasuri's bullet vehicle got a flat tire but he refused to exit the vehicle as he was afraid that the people will recognize him !

LEKIN........

"Yay Inqalab Laian Gay"...... !!

k-a-q is offline Star Member
    is here

Quoted
    105 Post(s)

Thumbs down Re: Malala - A perfect target with best timing.

Further to refute "perfect target" and "best timing" speculations about Malala; here is the account from Swat Taliban:

One of the Taliban's most feared commanders, Maulana Fazlullah, carefully briefed two killers from his special hit squad on their next target.

The gunmen weren't going after any army officer, politician or Western diplomat. Their target was a 14-year-old Pakistani schoolgirl who had angered the Taliban by speaking out for "Western"-style girls' education.

Tuesday's shooting of Malala Yousufzai was the culmination of years of campaigning that had pitted the fearless, smiling young girl against one of Pakistan's most ruthless Taliban commanders.

Their story began in 2009, when Fazlullah, known as Radio Mullah for his fiery radio broadcasts, took over Swat Valley, and ordered the closure of girls' schools, including Yousufzai's.

Outraged, the then-11-year-old kept a blog for the BBC under a pen name and later launched a campaign for girls' education. It won her Pakistan's highest civilian honor and death threats from the Taliban.

Yousufzai was not blind to the dangers. In her hometown of Mingora, Fazlullah's Taliban fighters dumped bodies near where her family lived.

"I heard my father talking about another three bodies lying at Green Chowk," she wrote in her diary, referring to a nearby roundabout.

A military offensive pushed Fazlullah out of Swat in 2009, but his men simply melted away across the border to
    Afghanistan. Earlier this year, they kidnapped and beheaded 17 Pakistani soldiers in one of several cross border raids.

Yousufzai continued speaking out despite the danger. As her fame grew, Fazlullah tried everything he could to silence her. The Taliban published death threats in the newspapers and slipped them under her door. But she ignored them.

The Taliban say that's why they sent assassins, despite a tribal code forbidding the killing of women.

"
    We had no intentions to kill her but were forced when she would not stop (speaking against us)," said Sirajuddin Ahmad, a spokesman of Swat Taliban now based in Afghanistan's Kunar province

He said the Taliban held a meeting a few months ago at which they unanimously agreed to kill her. The task was then given to military commanders to carry out.

The militia has a force of around 100 men specialized in targeted killing, fighters said. They chose two men, aged between 20-30, who were locals from Swat Valley.

The gunmen had proved their worth in previous assassinations, killing an opposition politician and attacking a leading hotelier for "obscenity" in promoting tourism.

Their trademark is to kill by shots to the head.

Such hits, although dangerous, are also a badge of honor among the Taliban. The fighters who carry them out often receive personal calls of congratulations from senior leaders and may also get cash or guns.

Now it was Yousufzai's turn.

"Before the attack, the two fighters personally collected information about Malala's route to school, timing, the vehicle she used and her security," Ahmad said.

They decided to shoot her near a military checkpoint to make the point they could strike anywhere, he said.

On Tuesday, the two men stopped the bus she was riding home in. They asked for Yousufzai by name. Although the frightened girls said she wasn't there, the men fired at her and also hit two other girls in the van. One of them remains in critical condition.

Shot in the head and the neck, Yousufzai still lies unconscious in hospital, unaware that world leaders from U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon to U.S. President Barack Obama have pledged support. Schoolchildren in Swat prayed for her recovery.
    Her would-be killers said they had no idea their attack would propel their victim, already a national hero, into a global icon.

"Actually the media gave it so much importance and now even Ban Ki-moon used dirty language against us," Ahmad said. The international community stayed silent when the Pakistani security forces killed women during a crackdown, he complained.

Now that they had failed to kill Yousufzai, they would target her father, Ahmad said.

Ziauddin Yousufzai, the headmaster of a girls' school, is on their hit list for speaking against them, his activities to promote peace in the region and for encouraging his daughter.

"We have a clear-cut stance. Anyone who takes side with the government against us will have to die at our hands," Ahmad warned. "You will see. Other important people will soon become victims."

Taliban's Radio Mullah sent hit squad after Pakistani schoolgirl | Reuters

Quote Originally Posted by k-a-q View Post
    It is not best timing it is because of "Sharia". Some excerpts from my other post:

Taliban use Islamic Shariah to defend Malala attack:

The banned militant organisation Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), which claimed responsibility of shooting 14-year-old peace activist Malala Yousafzai in the head, issued a statement Wednesday, using Islamic Shariah to defend the attack.

In the statement sent out by TTP spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan from an undisclosed location, the banned outfit said that although they do not believe in attacking women, “
    whom so ever leads a campaign against Islam and Shariah is ordered to be killed by Shariah.
    The Taliban statement further challenges – with Quranic and religious references – condemnation of the assassination attempt on the tender-aged girl, adding that it is a clear command of Shariah that any female playing a role in “war against mujahideen” should be killed.

If anyone argues that she was female, and then we can see the incident of killing of wife by a blind companion of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) because she used to say demeaning words for the Prophet and the Prophet praised that act,”
    If anyone argues about her young age, then the story of Hazrat Khizar in the Quran (states that) while traveling with Prophet Musa (AS), (he) killed a child. Arguing about the reason of his killing, he said that the parents of this child were pious and in the future he (the child) would cause a bad name for them,”......
    “If anyone thinks that Malala was targeted because of education, that is absolutely wrong, and propaganda of media. Malala was targeted because of her pioneer role in preaching secularism and so called enlightened moderation. And whomsoever will commit so in future too will be targeted again by TTP,” it adds.

https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f...ml#post3603768

Stewie Griffin is offline Genius Member
    : I don't get mad, I get
    stabby

Quoted
    269 Post(s)

BY ZHOHAQ:

Pakistanis have no shame. Especially the Enlighted Liberal elite.
    A Tragedy to them is an opportunity to peddle their vacuous Demougery.

Do they secretly wish Malala had died so you could huff and puff with more conviction.
    More Crocodile tears on spilt blood.

I thought Swat is cleared now, after the much touted Operation they all were cheering for?
    How many more operations should we do till this stops?

And what does this have to do with Drone strikes?
    Will drone strikes in tribal areas have any effect in Swat ?

Fact is Swat has been thoroughly destroyed and the government has sown the seeds for troubles that will last a generation.
    You think you could first let the Taliban set up shop for three years, then kill thousands of people in aerial bombardment and clean up operation and have no long term problems?Fact is since the eighties TNSM had a huge popular presence.
    The Taliban of Swat actually quite successfully appealed to the landless peasants to rise up against the ANP supporting Khans and join them. In a documentary for Al Jazeera(by Rageh Omar) the Army Brigadier states that the Taliban were immensely popular among the landless tenants and were being financed with jewelry etc donations by supporters. TNSM was holding the largest rallies in Sawat History.

There was of course a boring practical political solution to all of this.Benazir Bhutto followed it in the 90's and before that a deal was also done in the 80's.
    But just for $$ things were allowed to degenerate out of control.
    And the kicker is all the Taliban leadership manage to teleport out of Swat and sitting pretty in Afghanistan.
    How about you try this snip on for size the only leader allegedly caught "Muslim Khan" son worked at Peshawar University during the operation. Muslim Khan also had spent 6 years in Boston,USA as a painter, something he let slip in a interview to NPR.
    (If you think I am stretching it consider other known ISI assets:
    Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh(UK) and David Headley(USA) he fits the profile.)
    He incidentally used every opportunity to play the boggy man, mostly at odds to statements to statements from everyone else. No one knows what happened to him after his "capture".
    Another "commander" was in Karachi working for PTCL during the operation.
    They may have been planted assets, who lost control of their charade.

No one has yet explain how a simple Radio station could not be jammed for over an year. Nor how the Taliban got tons of arms and ammunition, tunnel boring equipment into the district. No one has yet explained who exactly were these people, who trained and equipped them for all those years.

(Not a single so called foreign militant was ever captured or shown on media)

Not a single commission or report to tell us what was all that about.
    Another Horse and cattle show sponsored by the GHQ. Mithi Pao,
    Sonnies have been sent to the States, Bharia plots have been purchased.

(One argument goes that why would the Army endanger so many of its own soldiers in these seemingly meaningless operations To that I may want to remind you our GHQ is particularly callous to its soldiers. In 71 it left 90,00 to the mercy of the Enemy. In 65 in operation gibraltar not one of the 5000 sent to Kashmir made it back. Musharraf and gang of four even refused to take back the bodies of the Martyrs who starved in Kargil. Human being are a commodity, leveraged for momentary benefit.)

I have many friends from Swat. Many where very pro Army before the operation. None are anymore. Some of the stories they tell are unbelievable. There is alot of anger. So much so ANP still cant hold a single rally in the district a former stronghold. Anyone remotely related is seen as a target.
    This is the district in KPK with the highest Literacy rate , an industrial base, with no borders to tribals areas and the most liberal culturally.
    Now it may need a permanent garrison.

This young girl has unfortunately been exploited by ANP(Her dad Ziauddin Yusufzai is typical ambitious ANP low life), BBC(Who concocted here "Diaries" initially) , ruling coalition(who have used her as a propaganda tool to continue the WOT) and our local Media.
    Much like that fake Swat flogging video concocted by Samar Minallah and her NGO.
    I dont blame her she is just a kid doing what she was told.

If you think I am being unfair please someone here explain what exactly is Ms Malalai famous for?
    Go ahead read her so called diaries written by Abdul Hai Kakar of BBC Urdu service modelled on Ann Frank diaries.(See Below for Gory details of the AIRRA network)

Do you honestly think an 11 years old anywhere in Pakistan can write them.
    How stupid do you think people are?
    Do also check the times and dates and her differing accounts. You can drive a truck through that thing.

Now her life is needlessly in danger. Hope all these people are proud of themselves.
    I do hope she makes it.

Abdul Hai Kakar is the same Guy released the flogging video from BBC days after the Swat Nifaz e Adil agreement, effectively causing the Swat War. The video was staged by Samar Mianullah (Daughter of Athar Mainullah) NGO called Ethno Media.
    He also fabricated multiple first hand accounts in his Swat war coverage. He now works for propaganda station Radio Mashal (radio Liberty) from Prague.
    Not surprisingly he is actually actually an Afghan. Who was unfortunately allowed to study in Quetta in the 90's. These Ex communists (Tarikis)from Afghanistan have a deep resentment towards Pakistan and especially Pashtuns in Pakistan .

The guy not surprisingly was closely associated with ANP think tank AIRRA,regularly attending its core meetings, regularly. Minutes available on line.
    Abdul Hai Kakar Livin it up after sending thousands in Swat to their deaths.

Standing like a moron behind Parnab Mukherjee

Samar Mianullah.Claim to fame is directed the sordid Bibi Sheerini music video and staging the Swat whipping video from her NGO Ethno media. Daughter of noted Asteen ka sanp of the Lwayer movement Athar Mainullah.(Who was a minister and noted Tatoo of Musharraf a few year earlier. By his own admission he coordinated the Lawyer movement to the GHQ specifications)
    Here is break down of how she pulled it of:
    http://fkpolitics.wordpress.com/2010...ight-minallah/
    http://fkpolitics.wordpress.com/2010...ideo-and-ngos/
    http://fkpolitics.wordpress.com/2010...h-unrepentent/
    http://fkpolitics.wordpress.com/2010...declared-fake/
    http://www.chowrangi.com/why-samar-m...e-process.html

She still thinks she is a HR activist after causing the deaths of thousands based on a lie. She unfortunately recetly even met the Code Pink delegation. Im sure she tried her best to tell then how nice drone strikes are.

Samar shooting her next Pashtoon Porno. Making us all proud..

Farhat Taj who became is Farhat Taj Anderson after moving to Norway and converting to Christianity is a Doctoral student and aspiring academic. Along with telling norwegians how Muslims cant be trusted she also ran a long campaign trying to prove that Tribals actually love drones. Not only that they think its punishment from God Himself.
    A visiting Canadian journalist from the Globe and Mail smelt a rat.
    http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/wo...service=mobile

She ofcourse never published her findings for peer review.
    She is also a regular contributor to Najam Sethi run daily times(where she writes under the Pseudonym Farhat Taj leaving out the Anderson bit). She runs the disinformation mill AIRRA.
    AIRRA - Aryana Institute for Regional Research and Advocacy

AIRRA can be summarised briefly as a organization that believes Pashtoons blood should be freely expended in the pointless WOT. AIRRA hopes after the imposed horror, Pashtoons will leave their Pakhtunwali and love for religion and also become Anderson Khels and Christian like Farhat Taj.[IMG]http://www.**********/forum/images/smilies/4.gif[/IMG]

Work from more credible organization have subsequently showed all her assertion to be false. Even surveys from Right wing American think tanks showed Farhat Taj was delusional. Another writer looked at her data and showed she was even misrepresenting the Fudged figures.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wajiha..._b_389408.html
    This did not stop noted resident Zionist of Dawn Irfan Hussain to quote her in his book extensively.

Yet circa 2012 our so called "Liberals" still quote her lies.
    A synopsis with a Pakhtun POV can be found here.
    Farhat Taj ANDERSEN gets it wrong again - Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
    Taliban are Pak Army proxies, not Pashtun nationalists - III - Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
    Huffington Post Outs Taj ANDERSEN - Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |

The glorified Babu runing AIRRA for Farhat Taj, "Professor" Khadim Hussain.
    A life long ANP a hole he is now based in Islamabad.
    When he is not fabricating studies for AIRRA
    (Read this:http://nadeemmalik.blogspot.com/2009...m-baheria.html &
    http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/wo...service=mobile)
    He works for Bacha Baz Khan Trust for Education Foundation. This trust has received millions from the KPK government during the ANP rule.
    He also writes for Dawn , Daily Times and misinforms public regarding terrorism, KPK etc
    Earlier he worked at Bahria University in a still incomplete thesis.

With other ANP Qom farosh low lives, thinking of ways of spilling more Pashtun blood.

This is what Salim Safi want to be in five years.

This ugly Bugger is Pir Zubair Shah an unemployable waste of space till before the war. The WOT was the best thing that ever happened to him. Using his lack of journalistic integrity and flair for writing action sequences, he was an asset when NYT wanted a native informant.
    Unfortunately born in the proud Pirs of Kaniguram, SWA(Burki sub tribe descended Religious figure Pir Roshan) he wrote hogwash about SWA and Swat campaign.
    He developed a close friendship to CIA asset and ISI henchman Asad Munir. Whose stay in KPK was the time when summary execution and internment camps became the norm. Of Course our Pir Zubair Shah never saw this.
    He was richly rewarded for his useful lies. Becoming the Niemann fellow at Harvard. And sharing the Pulitzer prize. He also wrote an embarrassing piece in Foreign Policy magazine called "My Drone War".
    http://www.foreignpolicy.com/article...7/my_drone_war
    It reads like a B grade action movie script cause its mostly fiction.
    He has now retired from reporting.Giving up and coming talent like Safi a chance at the Big time.

Asad Munir of the Munir Bro. ISI hechman, CIA asset and War criminal.
    His writing is a cure to all the webs and deceit, the other ISI asset Zaid Hamid has spun.
    Anyone still chest thumping about the fortress of Islam and our "Great Mard e Mujahid",please read the articles of the Munir Bros in DT,ET and other rags.
    Close to Mush even after "retirement" they perform propaganda services for Aabpara.
    For e.g ,He was the source of the Damage controlling leaks after OBL raid.

I am no fan of the TTP.
    Infact I know personally most of the so called Pakistani Taliban are just career criminals, opportunist, Narco traders etc. Others represent specific Tribal interests.

They dont have an ideological bone in their body.
    Some of them like the former Kashmiri Jihadi groups and Punjabi jehadi were brought in and setup here by the state.
    Same goes for AQ types for a time being (200-2005). Some of the ISI types are directly involved in the lucrative Kidnapping racket and timber racket (and the Emerald mining racket in Swat).At same time alot of $$$ are going to the FATA secretariat,FC local Army guys.

Its in these people interest to prolong this conflict.

But the victims are mostly tribals people.
    Gen McCrystal commissioned detailed studies on this ; in a pashtun tribal society every every innocent civilian killed predicts an “additional 0.03 attacks per 1,000 population in the next 6-week period, and increase level of violence in a 6 month period..Our so called Liberals roll their eyes to this notion. but the Americans have actually studied it to the decimal point.
    http://www.nber.orgs/w16152.pdf?new_window=1

The same thing is fuelling this war. These people believe religiously in getting even. Ask any Army person who was in the attack in the Pindi mosque what the attackers were saying.

I also know most of this war is a protracted Noora Kushti b/w GHQ boys and Armed groups to make $$$.
    Come to Peshawar and ask any person from an affected area. Its all smoke and mirrors. For a recent case just look at what going on in Khyber Agency and Tirah valley. Just for fun try to tactically map out any of these so called operations.
    Or attempt to answer the very simple question I have asked on the Swat operation.Most Pakistanis have no Idea.

As for Malalai I am just pointing out her life was purposely endangered for purely propaganda purposes.
    Sure the people who shot her (Who aren't Taliban as we are told their arent any in Swat) have the primary responsibility.
    But there are others who can share the blame.
    For example:
    lets say me and you live in a brutal dictatorship (Something Mush was trying to get to, maybe something like Balochistan . I then make a video of your nephew saying bad things (but true) things about the Armed forces and ISI.
    And put it up on you tube.
    One of these thugs then God forbid comes and does something terrible to ur nephew.
    Surely I have to share some of the blame, even if you agree to everything I put in that video.
    From the many victims of Swat POV thats approximately what's going on. Swat operation was widely unpopular at first.
    Almost 50% population was opposed it others were on the fence. A carefully orchestrated Media campaign was what made it happen, 70% turned in favor.Malala was unfortunately a part of it.

These people even enlisted a girl of eleven, deliberately put her in harms way to pull of their coup.

Disregard everything else I have posted and just think whether its unusual that the primary BBC reporter also happened to be essentially a ANP asset.This reporter produced the most wide cited reports and differed qualitatively from reports coming from AFP, guardian. There are very serious factual distortions.
    Wikileaks showed ANP/PPP wanted no peace and BBC just happened to deliver the goods at the right time. Hussain Haqqani said on US TV (The Daily Show with John Stewert)the "Peace deal" was designed to lure the Taliban to towns so they could be slaughtered. It was never meant to be kept.

Sure the TTP are animals. Condemn them. Leave them no quarter.
    But in the then they are just pawns, Bogey men.
    The are our Emmanuelle Goldstein for our two minutes of hate.
    Those behind the curtain also deserve our condemnation.

bilookhan is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bilookhan View Post
    that is a very good question. It is definitely something to think about. But you must also remember that these faction gang groups of taliban have crazy unpredictable people recruited. There can easily be couple of well skilled youngsters among them who went hostile against this girl because they didnt like what she was saying.

Its hard to imagine a barei miyan targetting/aiming an eighth grade school girl. (Blowing up school is another thing as the bomber is far away and cannot see his future victims being killed infront of his eyes).
    (SOB SOB) I miss my old account ................

NOMANZAFAR is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    209 Post(s)

Nayirah (testimony)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
    Nayirah Testimony refers to the controversial testimony given before the non-governmental Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990, by a female who provided only her first name, Nayirah. In her emotional testimony, Nayirah stated that after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital, take the incubators, and leave the babies to die. Though reporters did not then have access to Kuwait, her testimony was regarded as credible at the time and was widely publicized. It was cited numerous times by United States senators and the president in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War.
    Her story was initially corroborated by Amnesty International[1] and testimony from evacuees. Following the liberation of Kuwait, reporters were given access to the country and found the story of stolen incubators unsubstantiated. However, they did find that a number of people, including babies, died when nurses and doctors fled the country.
    In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيره الصباح‎) and that she was the daughter of Saud bin Nasir Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign which was run by Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government. Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has largely come to be regarded as wartime propaganda.

NOMANZAFAR is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    209 Post(s)

cancer is offline Expert Member
    not tired !!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted
    1835 Post(s)

A lot of Pakistanis get themselves drowned, shot at and jailed while trying to go abroad in search of a decent living. Americans are very good pay masters and have built up the reputation of never leaving their assets in a lurch. This is the worst case of a father using his innocent underaged daughter for his ambitions and the bbc cashing up on emotions. I mean why were they looking for a young girl to write this diary. I mean 11 years old does not even know whats happening around her and these stone age civilized people use her to further their interests. What could be more cruel than this. And then the money starts pouring in with the awards. And I bet Madonna would not have had the name of the old daily wager on her stinking back side even for an original diary.

benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tariqmmalik View Post
    What about the people who did this? Should there be any "dialogue" with them?

drone 1.png

What about this Malala?

drone 2.png

یار کس بے حس قوم کو یہ دیکھا رہے ہیں۔ یہ بچے انگلش میڈیم کے امیر گھرانوں کے نہیں ہیں۔ یہ غریب کمی کمین ہیں ان کی کیا وقت؟؟
    ان کالے چشمے والی پارٹ ٹایم اور ٹایم پاس این جی اوز عورتوں کا ان سے کیا لینا دینا۔
    اور دوسری بات انکل سام نے اس کام کے لیے ڈالر بھی تو نہیں دینے۔ کیوں خرچے والا کام بتا رہے ہیں؟

Page 2 of 2 First 12