Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: Malala: Youm-e-Dua being observed today

khalid jamil malik is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    230 Post(s)

Malala: Youm-e-Dua being observed today

PESHAWAR/LAHORE: Nation is observing Youm-e-Dua today for early recovery of Malala Yusufzai who was seriously injured in terrorists attack in Sawat. One minute silence will also be observed at 12:00 noon in this regard

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khalid jamil malik For This Useful Post:

Flashpro (10-15-2012), ~ ƜĦƖƬЄ ƤЄAЯL ~ (10-13-2012)

Aroosa Abbas is offline Busy Member
    Sometimes I hate being a
    Girl!!!

Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Re: Malala: Youm-e-Dua being observed today

thank you for the information
    but i wanna ask a question:
    Is she THE ONLY CHILD who is targeted??? the whole country, our honorable PRESIDENT, respectful COAS, our MPAs, MNAs, the whole so-called media have gone crazy over that petty issue.
    o come-on people don't we have something else to do than this???
    are those Shaheed Children (80 Hafiz-e-Quran killed in Drone attack in Bajaur) were INSAN or mere MOTHS (PATTANGAY)???
    mjhay pta ha ghalat ha is per jsne b attack kia mgr baki insan ni hain??? un p koi q ni bolta jb Gilgit ma logo ko chun chun k mara jata ha???
    jb hamaray log aag ma jhulas k marr jatay hain??? jb karachi ma logo ko mara jata ha??? koi q ni bolta??? is p itna issue q bna rhy ho???

happygolucky is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Thank you for the information. You are doing an excellent job of making people aware of what is going on. We must all pray for this brave girl who stood up to these ignorant fools who are against the right of girls to education. Excellet thread, Thanks.
    Raizah raizah hai mera aks to hairat hai "Mohsin"
    Mera Aaina salamat hai to phir toota kya hai?

khalid jamil malik is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    230 Post(s)

respected friend, thousand people asking same question .ans is this if Taliban kill umran khan tomorrow and whole the country go soge.what you will say that he is the only one killed by Taliban.she is a symbol of school going children,which where going to be stopped .and she agitate for that .................that all.Othere wise all children are same.

Flashpro is offline محبت میرا پیغام
    سبحان ربك رب
    العزة عما يصفون
    وسلام على
    المرسلين والحمد

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    930 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khalid jamil malik View Post
    respected friend, thousand people asking same question .ans is this if Taliban kill umran khan tomorrow and whole the country go soge.what you will say that he is the only one killed by Taliban.she is a symbol of school going children,which where going to be stopped .and she agitate for that .................that all.Othere wise all children are same.
    Agree of course symbolic figures are more important... why can't people understand such a simple thing...
    Imagine A General or President or Chief Justice or party leaders becoming causality & people start pointing haey the main person was who died alongside, was out buying clothes for Eid... & then post threads of bayhish, beygharaat qoum... these are stupid people.

Khalid Saheb you got a valid point!

Sometimes I hate being a
    Girl!!!

Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khalid jamil malik View Post
    Yeah she is the symbol of school going children, I agree. but don't you think it is a strategy of diverting our attention from "blasphemous film made against my BELOVED PROPHET PBUH"??? or any other important issue??? what say!!!
    HMEIN ISS KO RONAY K ILAVA BHT SE DUKH HAIN BHAI. Roz lashain girti hain. unko koi puchta ni ha qk wo gumnaam hain???
    Sorry anyway!!!

Sometimes I hate being a
    Girl!!!

Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flashpro View Post
    Agree of course symbolic figures are more important... why can't people understand such a simple thing...
    Imagine A General or President or Chief Justice or party leaders becoming causality & people start pointing haey the main person was who died alongside, was out buying clothes for Eid... & then post threads of bayhish, beygharaat qoum.. these are stupid people.

Khalid Saheb you got a valid point!
    G sir we really are very stupid that our news bulletins don't have any other important news to tell except the only breaking news that "malala has moved her feet" throughout the day.
    Chlein ksi air general ya political figure k mrne ka intzar krty hain so as to see whether he gets the ROAR of same level!!!

سبحان ربك رب
    العزة عما يصفون
    وسلام على
    المرسلين والحمد

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    930 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aroosa Abbas View Post
    G sir we really are very stupid that our news bulletins don't have any other important news to tell except the only breaking news that "malala has moved her feet" throughout the day.
    Chlein ksi air general ya political figure k mrne ka intzar krty hain so as to see whether he gets the ROAR of same level!!!
    Not 'We' dear ... only YOU! ... & use that term for yourself... initially you had a point & I agree that every life is precious but I saw a thread declaring 'we are beyhis & beygharait' ... No body has the right to use such words for the whole nation. only enemies of Pakistan use such language.
    ~, but don't put 'We!'... Pakistani nation is a great nation still & will remain. where were these so called 'Ba-ghairats' before Malala's incident... Your point is right but the way of putting it forward is wrong.

Khalid Saheb's point is simple Malala became a symbolic figure, I wish you become symbolic as well (& May God Protect you from every harm)

Currently, 1st we must admit that Malala incident is no way acceptable in Islam or Pakistan & then point out thousands of innocent lives lost should also need to be mourned equally.

I am also very susceptible of this Taliban Drama... 'Taliban' accepted responsibility ... My freakin *rse ... where the hell are these guys... news come in media Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan , punjab wing, sindh wing ... this wing that wing... hey there is no such thing as Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan, where are the offices ???.. just like 'war on terror' a drama term ... what's next Tehreek e Taliban Islamabad, Jinnah Avenue wing & Presidency wing and parliament wing... all bull ****!
    Last edited by Ammy_769; 10-15-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Sometimes I hate being a
    Girl!!!

Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flashpro View Post
    Not 'We' dear ... only YOU! ... & use that term for yourself... initially you had a point & I agree that every life is precious but I saw a thread declaring 'we are beyhis & beygharait' ... No body has the right to use such words for the whole nation. only enemies of Pakistan use such language.

you can say Aroosa is, but don't put 'We!'... Pakistani nation is a great nation still & will remain. where were these so called 'Ba-ghairats' before Malala's incident... Your point is right but the way of putting it forward is wrong.

Khalid Saheb's point is simple Malala became a symbolic figure, I wish you become symbolic as well (& May God Protect you from every harm)

Currently, 1st we must admit that Malala incident is no way acceptable in Islam or Pakistan & then point out thousands of innocent lives lost should also need to be mourned equally.

I am also very susceptible of this Taliban Drama... 'Taliban' accepted responsibility ... My freakin *rse ... where the hell are these guys... news come in media Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan , punjab wing, sindh wing ... this wing that wing... hey there is no such thing as Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan, where are the offices ???.. just like 'war on terror' a drama term ... what's next Tehreek e Taliban Islamabad, Jinnah Avenue wing & Presidency wing and parliament wing... all bull ****!
    wellI this is what shows your mentality. you dont have those manners how to speak and have started using abusive language. who has given you the permission to do so???
    i have my thoughts and you NO WAY HAVE THE RIGHT TO IMPOSE YOURS ON ME.
    if standing for one single person is what you call gherut then let me remain the opposite. who has given you the permission to judge who is more Pakistani and near to Islam???
    I didn't want to waste my time in indulging meaningless argument with you but some people have to be answered.
    in the above comment u yourself used we are stupid & now you have changed your statement. I can use more cheap language than yours but this is where my education shows not to.
    I stand for the people of gilgit baltistan, I stand for the people of Karachi who are killed daily, I stand for the people of peshawer, quetta. and why shouldn't I only because they are not known??? I stand for all the unknowns because no one is there to mourn them.
    standing for one symbolic person is what you call gherut then congratulations on the remark.what I don't want to take that tamgha from you, you keep it with yourself. I am happy with what I am and what I am doing. you are nobody judging my point of view!!!
    start behaving like a mature man and stop using foul and abusive language.
    I am least bothered, neither I have asked you to judge mine.

سبحان ربك رب
    العزة عما يصفون
    وسلام على
    المرسلين والحمد

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    930 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aroosa Abbas View Post
    wellI this is what shows your mentality. you dont have those manners how to speak and have started using abusive language. who has given you the permission to do so???
    i have my thoughts and you NO WAY HAVE THE RIGHT TO IMPOSE YOURS ON ME.
    if standing for one single person is what you call gherut then let me remain the opposite. who has given you the permission to judge who is more Pakistani and near to Islam???
    I didn't want to waste my time in indulging meaningless argument with you but some people have to be answered.
    in the above comment u yourself used we are stupid & now you have changed your statement. I can use more cheap language than yours but this is where my education shows not to.
    I stand for the people of gilgit baltistan, I stand for the people of Karachi who are killed daily, I stand for the people of peshawer, quetta. and why shouldn't I only because they are not known??? I stand for all the unknowns because no one is there to mourn them.
    standing for one symbolic person is what you call gherut then congratulations on the remark.what I don't want to take that tamgha from you, you keep it with yourself. I am happy with what I am and what I am doing. you are nobody judging my point of view!!!
    start behaving like a mature man and stop using foul and abusive language.
    I am least bothered, neither I have asked you to judge mine.
    Ah! You totally lost it dear... last harsh language para of my reply was actually highly supporting your view... anywayz no hard feelings , language wasn't for you, it was for this 'Taliban claiming responsibility drama' so don't take it on heart chill out & Relax!