All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Not to offer prayer behind the ulema who do not condemn attack on Malala Yousufzai

Hybrid View

khanov is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

Not to offer prayer behind the ulema who do not condemn attack on Malala Yousufzai

Altaf Hussain asks people not to offer prayer behind the ulema who do not condemn attack on Malala Yousufzai in Friday prayers
    Posted on: 12/10/2012
    The Founder and Leader of Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Mr Altaf Hussain has appealed to the people of Pakistan belonging to different schools of thoughts to refrain from offering prayers behind the ulema who do not condemn the attack upon daughter of the nation Malala Yousufzai by the Taliban terrorists. He advised them to offer prayers in the mosques where the ulema were condemning the brutal attack.Mr Hussain also appealed to the ulema belonging to different schools of thought to denounce the attack on Malala Yousufzai and other girls students in the congregational prayers of Friday. He asked them to offer special prayers for the well-being and health of Malala and other students who were injured in the attack. Mr Hussain praised the ulema belonging to Muttahida Bainul Muslimeen Forum and other ulema for showing courage in condemning the incident. He asked them to get united for saving the country.

romesa is offline Expert Member
    Wheneve u r alone remind
    urself that Allah has sent
    everyone else away so that
    there is only u n Him

Quoted
    1641 Post(s)

Re: Not to offer prayer behind the ulema who do not condemn attack on Malala Yousufzai

he is such a funny specie that whatever he says i take that as a mere jokeeee!!!!!

Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

Re: Not to offer prayer behind the ulema who do not condemn attack on Malala Yousufzai

Quote Originally Posted by romesa View Post
    he is such a funny specie that whatever he says i take that as a mere jokeeee!!!!!
    chaliye iss ranj-o-alam ki kaifiyat mein bhi aapki khushi ka bayis ban rahay hain, mager kissi ko funny specie kehna aur yeh bhi kehna "Whenever u r alone remind urself-----" that Allah may ask you who have given you the right to call someone 'funny specie', or do you really believe in Allah and his commandments ???

Wheneve u r alone remind
    there is only u n Him

Quoted
    1641 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khanov View Post
    chaliye iss ranj-o-alam ki kaifiyat mein bhi aapki khushi ka bayis ban rahay hain, mager kissi ko funny specie kehna aur yeh bhi kehna "Whenever u r alone remind urself-----" that Allah may ask you who have given you the right to call someone 'funny specie', or do you really believe in Allah and his commandments ???
    what a response from uuu....(and i hope u understand the sarcasm as well)..............i really dnt think i need to explain if i believe in Allah and in His commandments or not as u have already quoted my status..........but i can bet u none of u can ever justify the killing and the terror that MQM has spread in karachi..........remember one thing, Allah SWT values human life more than anything else......so if u ever thing that since there was discrimination against urdu speaking people and that justifies MQM's criminals activities than your mistaken big time...............that's besdies the point that u never wanna accept the reality!!!!!!!!

Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

what a response from uuu....(and i hope u understand the sarcasm as well)..............i really dnt think i need to explain if i believe in Allah and in His commandments or not as u have already quoted my status..........but i can bet u none of u can ever justify the killing and the terror that MQM has spread in karachi..........remember one thing, Allah SWT values human life more than anything else......so if u ever thing that since there was discrimination against urdu speaking people and that justifies MQM's criminals activities than your mistaken big time...............that's besdies the point that u never wanna accept the reality!!!!!!!!
    killing and terror is another thing but associating it with MQM is another, this what i call "bughz" Allah SWT values human life ofcourse and beside that he prohibited jhoot and aftarah and blaiming some one for something who you have not witnessed by yourself, and he further said if someone persisted in doing so then he will be a "liar" and there will be Godly curse on the Liars, so keep on getting that curse, unless you repent!!

Wheneve u r alone remind
    there is only u n Him

Quoted
    1641 Post(s)

killing and terror is another thing but associating it with MQM is another, this what i call "bughz" Allah SWT values human life ofcourse and beside that he prohibited jhoot and aftarah and blaiming some one for something who you have not witnessed by yourself, and he further said if someone persisted in doing so then he will be a "liar" and there will be Godly curse on the Liars, so keep on getting that curse, unless you repent!!
    lolzzz..........dnt tell me i just heard a joke of the century....trust me if i have even a slightest doubt that whatever i am saying is a lie, i wouldnt even bother repeating it rather i would say sorry..........but that is NOT the case here............by asking me a proof against a killing mafia, its like u r asking me to provide u a proof of mqm's existence...........and plz do me favor, apply the same logic of "lieing" to urself, that would settle the things, wouldnt it??? i hope n pray that u can repent, and may Allah SWT give u taufeeq to repent!
    to be frank, i am not that brave to witness MQM's brutality, so thank God i didnt not witness a human being brutalized to the death!!!!!

is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Absolutley true. He is a Clown with kalshankof in his hand. He is killing tens of people everyday while he is outside. I am thinking if he would come back then what will happen to this city.

Wheneve u r alone remind
    there is only u n Him

Quoted
    1641 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ;3605477
    Absolutley true. He is a Clown with kalshankof in his hand. He is killing tens of people everyday while he is outside. I am thinking if he would come back then what will happen to this city.
    and i only wish if he could come back to pakistan!!!!

khanaafaq is offline Expert Member
    ab bas b kar do yar

Quoted
    2651 Post(s)

i wish that he never come Pakistan. Allah give him natural death in outside Pakistan............ benazir per to kisi had tak log marey they ess per to had ho jain ghee...........

and i only wish if he could come back to pakistan!!!!

Wheneve u r alone remind
    there is only u n Him

Quoted
    1641 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khanaafaq View Post
    i wish that he never come Pakistan. Allah give him natural death in outside Pakistan............ benazir per to kisi had tak log marey they ess per to had ho jain ghee...........
    no why not simply trial him in the court.............i can bet u it would be a piece to cake to find witnesses against him.....if people knew that justice will be served and their loved ones wouldnt be threatened to death!

shahzadah is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

he to iltaf bhai funny is ki taqreer dance sab bohat funny hein mger musibat he jab ye ghusse me aata he to phir karachi waloo ki lashein bohat girti hein

shumailaa is offline Star Member
    Long Live Pakistan

Quoted
    557 Post(s)

Altaf bhai karkunoon say :
    Kiya main Pakistan aajaon? bolo aajaon?
    Karkun: nahin bhai nahin ... aap ki jaan kou khatra hay nahin bhai..aap ki hukoomat hay phir bhi khatra hay altaf bhai..

Silly is offline JUST PML-N.....N THATS IT
    .......SHER.......

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1548 Post(s)

Namaz ki Imaamat kon ker wa skta hey ur kon nhi, kis ke peeche namaz perhne ka hukam hey ur kis ke peeche perhne ka hukam nhi hey yeh sub kuch pehle se hi bata diya giya hey, So no one has right to change the law of Islam.

Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silly View Post
    Namaz ki Imaamat kon ker wa skta hey ur kon nhi, kis ke peeche namaz perhne ka hukam hey ur kis ke peeche perhne ka hukam nhi hey yeh sub kuch pehle se hi bata diya giya hey, So no one has right to change the law of Islam.
    tau yahan nawaz shareef ki tasweer laganey ka kya matlab hay, iska Islam say kya takluq hay, sab kuch pehlay say bata diya gaya hay tau iska matlab hay keh Pakistan ka jo hashr hua hay woh ussi pehlay say bataye huay tareeqay per chalney ki wajah say hua hay,ager aap ko yaad hay tau amal karain falsafa na bhagarain, laikin aapka amal tau ussay koson duur hay, yeh kehna hi wrong hay kay kissi ko koi right nahi hay, yeh bas yaaddahani hay aur qayamat tak yaaddahani hi karatey rehnay ka hukm hay, mayaar aur darjaat ki baat hay namaz ki Imamat tau Yazeed ney bhi bohat ki, aur ussay aap jaisey bohat say muqaladeen bhi mohaiya thay, laikin???? aap soch saktey hain keh apni khawaihshat(nafs) ki pairwi kernay wala imam aur Allah kay ahkamat ki Pairwi kernay wala Imam kon hota hay.

.......SHER.......

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1548 Post(s)

tau yahan nawaz shareef ki tasweer laganey ka kya matlab hay, iska Islam say kya takluq hay, sab kuch pehlay say bata diya gaya hay tau iska matlab hay keh Pakistan ka jo hashr hua hay woh ussi pehlay say bataye huay tareeqay per chalney ki wajah say hua hay,ager aap ko yaad hay tau amal karain falsafa na bhagarain, laikin aapka amal tau ussay koson duur hay, yeh kehna hi wrong hay kay kissi ko koi right nahi hay, yeh bas yaaddahani hay aur qayamat tak yaaddahani hi karatey rehnay ka hukm hay, mayaar aur darjaat ki baat hay namaz ki Imamat tau Yazeed ney bhi bohat ki, aur ussay aap jaisey bohat say muqaladeen bhi mohaiya thay, laikin???? aap soch saktey hain keh apni khawaihshat(nafs) ki pairwi kernay wala imam aur Allah kay ahkamat ki Pairwi kernay wala Imam kon hota hay.

Yeh Nawaz Sharif kahan se beech men aa giya, Imamat toj her wo insan kerwa skta hey jo namaz perhta hey, Mager kisi ke peeche kisi ko namaz perhne se mana kerna ur wo bhi kisi aisi daleel ke jis ka door door tak Imaamat ke basic asool se relation nah ho koi aisa insaan hi ker skta hey jo jahil ho,

Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silly View Post

Yeh Nawaz Sharif kahan se beech men aa giya, Imamat toj her wo insan kerwa skta hey jo namaz perhta hey, Mager kisi ke peeche kisi ko namaz perhne se mana kerna ur wo bhi kisi aisi daleel ke jis ka door door tak Imaamat ke basic asool se relation nah ho koi aisa insaan hi ker skta hey jo jahil ho,
    beech mein agaya???, uski tasweer kay saath kiun reply post ker rahay ho bhayie, lagta hay jaisa aapka syasi aqeeda kamzor hay waisa hi mazhabi aqeeda bhi kamzor hay werna koi Imaan wala tau yeh nahi kehsakta kay Imamat tau koi bhi kerwasakta hay, Imamat kay basic usool ka tumhey khud bhi kuch pata hay, koi bhi yani tum jaisa khara hiojaye Imamt kay liye, pehla basic usool tau Imamat kay liye yeh hay kay aik jagah jama honay waley logon ki aksariayat ager kissi ko upney mein say agey berhaye Imamat kay liye tau wahi Imamat keray, khud agey berh kar imamat kay liye na khara hojaye, dusri baat taqwa shert hay jiskay mainay khalis Allah ka khauf,
    mager aap jaisey jo Allah kay khauf say zyada Taliban ka khuaf rakhtey hon woh Imamat kay laiq hi nahi, balkay unki infiradi namazon per bhi beri sakht bazpurs hogi.

.......SHER.......

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1548 Post(s)

beech mein agaya???, uski tasweer kay saath kiun reply post ker rahay ho bhayie, lagta hay jaisa aapka syasi aqeeda kamzor hay waisa hi mazhabi aqeeda bhi kamzor hay werna koi Imaan wala tau yeh nahi kehsakta kay Imamat tau koi bhi kerwasakta hay, Imamat kay basic usool ka tumhey khud bhi kuch pata hay, koi bhi yani tum jaisa khara hiojaye Imamt kay liye, pehla basic usool tau Imamat kay liye yeh hay kay aik jagah jama honay waley logon ki aksariayat ager kissi ko upney mein say agey berhaye Imamat kay liye tau wahi Imamat keray, khud agey berh kar imamat kay liye na khara hojaye, dusri baat taqwa shert hay jiskay mainay khalis Allah ka khauf,
    mager aap jaisey jo Allah kay khauf say zyada Taliban ka khuaf rakhtey hon woh Imamat kay laiq hi nahi, balkay unki infiradi namazon per bhi beri sakht bazpurs hogi.
    Konwen ke mandak ki terha u baten ker rhe ho, konwen se bahir aake jhaanko u ka demagh khule ur u ko pata chale keh basic concept kiya he Imamat ka,

Nawaz Sharif ko to me like kerta hon is se me ka siyasi ya mazhbi koi relation nhi he, Bus us ke liye bohat soft corner he me ke dil mem,

Muhammad Bhatti is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    792 Post(s)

Altaf Hussain asks people not to offer prayer behind the ulema who do not condemn attack on Malala Yousufzai in Friday prayers
    Posted on: 12/10/2012
    The Founder and Leader of Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Mr Altaf Hussain has appealed to the people of Pakistan belonging to different schools of thoughts to refrain from offering prayers behind the ulema who do not condemn the attack upon daughter of the nation Malala Yousufzai by the Taliban terrorists. He advised them to offer prayers in the mosques where the ulema were condemning the brutal attack.Mr Hussain also appealed to the ulema belonging to different schools of thought to denounce the attack on Malala Yousufzai and other girls students in the congregational prayers of Friday. He asked them to offer special prayers for the well-being and health of Malala and other students who were injured in the attack. Mr Hussain praised the ulema belonging to Muttahida Bainul Muslimeen Forum and other ulema for showing courage in condemning the incident. He asked them to get united for saving the country.
    Too kiya tuj Manhoos Deshaatgard kaay Peechaay Namaz Pahrain Dramaay Baaz

Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Bhatti View Post
    Too kiya tuj Manhoos Deshaatgard kaay Peechaay Namaz Pahrain Dramaay Baaz
    bhayie yeh Imaan walon kay liye kaha gaya hay, aapka kya wasta Imaan aur amal say, wisay bhi aap itminan say rahyie amaal ki baazpurs sirf shaoor rakhney walon say ki jayegi, aap tau waisey hi mentally retarded hain, sab jantey hain kay makhbutul-hawaas aur bawalon say unkay amaal ka hisab kitaab nahi hoga, yeh aur baat hay kay uss hisab kitab say bachney kay liye aap khud hi bawlay banney huay hain, aapki iss harkat per tau aur chabuk peraingay aapkay phichwarey per, aap bas bawla ban ker halwa khayie.

innocent ffairy is offline Expert Member
    fairy

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    5767 Post(s)

میرا خیال ہے غلط جگہ پر پوسٹ کردیا ہے جوک سنٹر دوسری طرف تھا ۔۔۔

Page 1 of 2 12 Last