All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: " 10 questions for Imran Khan "

      
   
  1. #1
    PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,787
    Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

    " 10 questions for Imran Khan "




    Q 1: Sir, you have always maintained that militants are taking innocent Pakistani lives because the militants are being attacked by American drones. But the militants insist that they would “kill everyone and anyone who stands against the imposition” of their version of Islam. In essence, the militants are convinced that they are fighting for ‘Islam’ while you continue to maintain that militant actions are actually reactions to American drones.


    Q 2: Sir, if anyone wishes to negotiate with the PML-N, he would naturally have Mian Nawaz Sharif, Mian Shahbaz Sharif, Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan or Senator Pervez Rasheed in mind. You have always favoured negotiating peace with the militants. Please name just four names representing the militants that are in your mind with whom you will negotiate peace.

    Q 3: Sir, you have promised that Prime Minister Imran Khan shall wipe off militancy from the face of the country. Can you please name just two militant organisations that you plan to wipe off?

    Q 4: Sir, you have been rightly pointing out that more than 40,000 innocent Pakistani lives have been lost in what you say is ‘America’s war’. Can you please identify by name the forces and groups responsible for the loss?

    Q 5: Sir, a state cannot be called a state unless it has ‘monopoly of violence’ within its geographically defined physical terrain. The State of Pakistan must, therefore, have ‘monopoly of violence’ within our 796,095 square km. But Pakistani militants in a recent message sent to Reuters have stated: “We have a clear-cut stance. Anyone who takes the side of the government against us will have to die at our hands.” Sir, are you willing to surrender ‘monopoly of violence’ to the militants?

    Q 6: Sir, if Prime Minister Imran Khan decides to end all disputes with the Islamic Republic of Iran and the militants oppose that decision. What would PM Imran Khan do? Would Pakistan’s foreign policy, under Imran Khan, be made by the State of Pakistan or the militants?

    Q 7: Sir, you have rightly demanded from the Americans to stop their drone attacks. You have also asked the Pakistan Army to stop their operations. But, sir, you have never asked the militants to stop their murderous assaults.

    Q 8: Sir, in your worldview Pakistani militants are the victims and America is the victimiser. How would you apply your victim-victimiser theory to the Malala tragedy?

    Q 9: Sir, your official spokesperson, Mr Shafqat Mahmood, has said that an ‘end to drones will end the war’. Sir, isn’t that being a demagogue par excellence? Isn’t that overly simplistic? As you know, sir, our war began in 1994 when Sufi Mohammad took over Swat exactly 10 years before the first American drone showed up.

    Q 10: Sir, has the Malala tragedy had any impact on your train of thought?

    Albert Einstein: “The important thing is not to stop questioning.”

    The writer is a columnist based in Islamabad. Email: farrukh 15@hotmail.com

    10 questions for Imran Khan - Farrukh Saleem

  2. #2
    kammy19's Avatar
    kammy19 is offline Star Member
    Edited...
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    1,171
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

    Re: " 10 questions for Imran Khan Niazi "



    SHAHBAZ SHARIF ke ZALIM JANWAR BAITI Rabia Imran

  3. #3
    kammy19's Avatar
    kammy19 is offline Star Member
    Edited...
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    1,171
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

    Re: " 10 questions for Imran Khan Niazi "



    JAMSHED DASTI Expose.................the ZALIM SHARIF (NAAM KE ) Family

  4. #4
    kammy19's Avatar
    kammy19 is offline Star Member
    Edited...
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    1,171
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

    Re: " 10 questions for Imran Khan Niazi "


  5. #5
    kammy19's Avatar
    kammy19 is offline Star Member
    Edited...
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    1,171
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

    Re: " 10 questions for Imran Khan Niazi "


  6. #6
    kammy19's Avatar
    kammy19 is offline Star Member
    Edited...
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    1,171
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

    Re: " 10 questions for Imran Khan Niazi "


  7. #7
    PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,787
    Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

    Re: " 10 questions for Imran Khan Niazi "

    kammy19




    "Jinki Apni Maa Insaf Mangti Mangi Eriaan Rigarti Rigarti Mar Gai Wo Insaf Dilwain Gay "

  8. #8
    kammy19's Avatar
    kammy19 is offline Star Member
    Edited...
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    1,171
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

    Re: " 10 questions for Imran Khan Niazi "



  9. #9
    kammy19's Avatar
    kammy19 is offline Star Member
    Edited...
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    1,171
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

    Re: " 10 questions for Imran Khan Niazi "


  10. #10
    kammy19's Avatar
    kammy19 is offline Star Member
    Edited...
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    1,171
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

    Re: " 10 questions for Imran Khan Niazi "


  11. #11
    waleedhk is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    190
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: " 10 questions for Imran Khan Niazi "

    jawaab dene ki himmat nai bichare..PTI tujh se zaleel insaan nai daikha jo apne mulk ko bhi baich ta hai chand paiso k liye. Tum jaise log jo hote ho naa baray wafadaar hote...bilkul wafadaar kuttoo ki tarhaa. Inko ghalat aur sahi mai farakh bhi nai dikhta kiyu k yeh apne ustaad (jinho ne tumhe tarbiyaat di hai) ki naafarmaani nahi karsakte- warna zulam ka nishaana banadiya jayega inhe

  12. #12
    kammy19's Avatar
    kammy19 is offline Star Member
    Edited...
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    1,171
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

    Re: " 10 questions for Imran Khan Niazi "

    Quote Originally Posted by PTI View Post
    kammy19




    "Jinki Apni Maa Insaf Mangti Mangi Eriaan Rigarti Rigarti Mar Gai Wo Insaf Dilwain Gay "

  13. #13
    shahzadah is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    419
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

    Re: " 10 questions for Imran Khan Niazi "

    bhai koi masla ho tum apne gher ki aurtoo ko dermian me na laya krobaat shahbaz ki beti ki ho rhi he tum apna pet nanga ker do
    Quote Originally Posted by PTI View Post
    kammy19




    "Jinki Apni Maa Insaf Mangti Mangi Eriaan Rigarti Rigarti Mar Gai Wo Insaf Dilwain Gay "

  14. #14
    EikPakistani is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    180
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: " 10 questions for Imran Khan "

    کامی صاحب آپ سے میرا سوال
    اگر کوئی چیز بری لگے تو معذرت کیونکہ میری پوسٹ کی مقصد آپ یا کسی اور کی بے عزتی ہرگز نہیں۔
    معذرت اس لئے کہ اگر آپ نیرو مائنڈ ہوں تو مجھے گالیاں بھی نکال سکتے ہیں اس لیے احتیاط کے طور پر یہ معذرت کی ہے۔

    چلیں اب مجھے بتائیں۔
    اگر آپ اپنی ہمشیرہ کے ساتھ کسی دکان پر جائیں۔
    اور وہ دکاندار آپ کی ہمشیرہ سے بد تمیزی سے پیش آئے یا آپ کی دانست میں وہ بری نظر سے اس دیکھے۔ یا پھرآپ کیا کریں گے؟
    سوچ کر جواب دیجئے گا؟
    کیوں کہ بہن آپ کے ساتھ ہے آپ (شاید) تماشہ نہیں بننا چاہیں گے ۔
    اور اگر آپ میں غیرت کا ایک کیڑا بھی باقی ہے تو آپ یقینا اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ تھوڑی طاقت ساتھ لے کر دکان پر جائیں گے اور اس دکاندار کو تھوڑا سبق بھی سکھائیں گے۔
    اب مجھے یہ بتائیں کہ اس معاملے میں آپ کی بہن (جو یقینا ہم سب کی بہنوں کی طرح عزت رکھتی ہے) نے آپ کو نہیں کہنا کہ اس دکان دار نے میرے سے بدتمیزی کی ہے اور اگر تم اپنے باپ کے ہو تو میرا بدلہ لینا۔
    ننانوے فیصد چانس اس بات کے ہوں گے کہ آپ خود ہی یہ خلاف قانون کام کر گزریں۔
    میں کسی کی طرف داری نہیں کر رہا ۔ جس نے جو کیا وہ اسے بھرے گا بھی۔
    اب اگر آپ اپنے والد کے ساتھ کسی جگہ جائیں اور دوسرے دن وہاں آپ ڈکیتی کر گزریں ۔ آپ کے والد کا تو اس میں کوئی قصور نہیں ہو گا۔
    اگر وہ شہباز شریف کی بیٹی ہی تھی (جو شاید تھی بھی) تو کیا اس بات کو خارج از امکان قرار نہیں دیا جا سکتا کہ اپنے نمبر بنانے کے لئے یا اپنے آپ کو وفادار ثابت کرنے کے لئے کوئی شخص خود کوئی قدم نہیں اٹھا سکتا۔

    دس سوال جو پوچھے گئے ہیں ان دس کا جواب ہرگز ہرگز شہباز شریف کی بیٹی کا قصہ نہیں۔
    اگر یہ قصہ درست بھی ہے تو بھی اور اگر نہیں ہے تو بھی۔
    کیونکہ دو غلط کو ملا بھی لیں تو کبھی ایک صیح چیز نہیں بن سکتی وہ دونوں ہی غلط ہوں گے۔
    اپنے آپ کو ٹھیک کریں اور ایک زکوت چور کے پیروکار نہ بنیں۔ کیونکہ تمام دوسرے ڈونرز کی طرح میں بھی خواجہ آصف کے خلاف کیس کا منتظر ہوں۔ عمران ایک اخلاق باختہ چور کتی ہے جو زکوت کے پیسے لے کر جوا کھیلتے ہیں۔
    اگر کوئی چیز بری لگی تو ایک بار پھر معذرت اور ہمشیرہ یا والد کی مثال اس لئے دی کہ شاید آپ کے موٹے دماغ میں بات اتر جائے اور آپ مرد کے بچے بن کر ان دس سوالوں کے (جو بلاشبہ شہباز شریف کی بیٹی کے قصے سے زیادہ اہم ہیں) جواب دیں۔

  15. #15
    PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,787
    Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

    Re: " 10 questions for Imran Khan "

    FACT CHECK:


    "no one even thought for a second about the woman's part of story BUT they still claim to be champions of Women Right ! "

    "how many times WE the emotional Pakistani men have decided to beat the hell out of others just on the basis of a story shared by our women when even they are asking us "STOP You Dont Need To Do This"

    "without any investigation WE the people have declared a verdict against the "woman" and are demanding justice based on our own verdict and yet we claim "Justice For All"

    "we never thought for a second that if the woman is guilty then why it took her more then 5 hours to get the poor guy beat up. I am sure she had no shortage of Police or personal security guard to get even right there and then. Why wait so long ?

    Last but not least, "How Easily We Have Declared Woman Guilty Because It Fulfill Our Evil Political Lust"



    LEKIN





    "Jinki Apni Maa Insaf Mangti Mangi Eriaan Rigarti Rigarti Mar Gai Wo Insaf Dilwain Gay "

  16. #16
    EikPakistani is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    180
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: " 10 questions for Imran Khan Niazi "

    Quote Originally Posted by shahzadah View Post
    bhai koi masla ho tum apne gher ki aurtoo ko dermian me na laya krobaat shahbaz ki beti ki ho rhi he tum apna pet nanga ker do

    بھائی جی بات شہباز شریف کی لڑکی کی نہیں دس سوالوں کی ہو رہی تھی۔ اور کھسیانی بلی کنھبا ہی نوچنے لگ گئی اور جب جواب نہ بن پایا تو وہی قصہ لے کر بیٹھ گئے۔
    ٹرائین خان نیازی گناہ کا وہ پھول ہے جس کو عمران نے اپنے پانی کی آبیاری سے پیدا کیا۔
    لاکھ کی لعنت پاکستانوں پر جو ایسے اخلاق باختہ کو لیڈر کہتے ہیں اور آفرین ہے اس امریکی عوام پر جو صرف اورل سیکس کرنے کے الزام پر ہی اپنے منتخب صرد کر صدارتی کرسی سے ہٹانے کی بات کرتے تھے۔
    شاید ہر قوم کے اخلاق کا پیمانہ مختلف ہے کیونکہ زنا اسلام میں جائز ہے اور ہم اسلامی مملکت میں رہتے ہے اور امریکہ اسلامی ملک نہیں۔
    یہ ہے وہ فرق جو ہمیں اخلاق سوزی کرنے پر مجبور کرتا ہے۔


  17. #17
    EikPakistani is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    180
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: " 10 questions for Imran Khan "

    Quote Originally Posted by PTI View Post



    Q 1: Sir, you have always maintained that militants are taking innocent Pakistani lives because the militants are being attacked by American drones. But the militants insist that they would “kill everyone and anyone who stands against the imposition” of their version of Islam. In essence, the militants are convinced that they are fighting for ‘Islam’ while you continue to maintain that militant actions are actually reactions to American drones.


    Q 2: Sir, if anyone wishes to negotiate with the PML-N, he would naturally have Mian Nawaz Sharif, Mian Shahbaz Sharif, Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan or Senator Pervez Rasheed in mind. You have always favoured negotiating peace with the militants. Please name just four names representing the militants that are in your mind with whom you will negotiate peace.

    Q 3: Sir, you have promised that Prime Minister Imran Khan shall wipe off militancy from the face of the country. Can you please name just two militant organisations that you plan to wipe off?

    Q 4: Sir, you have been rightly pointing out that more than 40,000 innocent Pakistani lives have been lost in what you say is ‘America’s war’. Can you please identify by name the forces and groups responsible for the loss?

    Q 5: Sir, a state cannot be called a state unless it has ‘monopoly of violence’ within its geographically defined physical terrain. The State of Pakistan must, therefore, have ‘monopoly of violence’ within our 796,095 square km. But Pakistani militants in a recent message sent to Reuters have stated: “We have a clear-cut stance. Anyone who takes the side of the government against us will have to die at our hands.” Sir, are you willing to surrender ‘monopoly of violence’ to the militants?

    Q 6: Sir, if Prime Minister Imran Khan decides to end all disputes with the Islamic Republic of Iran and the militants oppose that decision. What would PM Imran Khan do? Would Pakistan’s foreign policy, under Imran Khan, be made by the State of Pakistan or the militants?

    Q 7: Sir, you have rightly demanded from the Americans to stop their drone attacks. You have also asked the Pakistan Army to stop their operations. But, sir, you have never asked the militants to stop their murderous assaults.

    Q 8: Sir, in your worldview Pakistani militants are the victims and America is the victimiser. How would you apply your victim-victimiser theory to the Malala tragedy?

    Q 9: Sir, your official spokesperson, Mr Shafqat Mahmood, has said that an ‘end to drones will end the war’. Sir, isn’t that being a demagogue par excellence? Isn’t that overly simplistic? As you know, sir, our war began in 1994 when Sufi Mohammad took over Swat exactly 10 years before the first American drone showed up.

    Q 10: Sir, has the Malala tragedy had any impact on your train of thought?

    Albert Einstein: “The important thing is not to stop questioning.”

    The writer is a columnist based in Islamabad.
    there is no way that imran can answer any of those 10 questions.
    well done farrukh saleem

  18. #18
    PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,787
    Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

    Re: " 10 questions for Imran Khan "

    "now I feel sorry for Farrukh Saleem....



    poor guy will be bombarded with Inqalabi $hit on social media !!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in