Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Thread: Just in News: "Warning: Taliban threaten MQM"

waleedhk is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Angry Just in News: "Warning: Taliban threaten MQM"

The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan has announced its decision “to liberate Karachi” from the Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM), adding that “every step would be taken against them.”

In a statement issued on Friday, TTP spokesperson Ehsanullah Ehsan said that the decision has been taken to set the people of Karachi free from the clutches of “these persecutors”.
    Furthermore, Ehsan called on the leaders of all nationalist parties, including the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) and Sindh Liberation Army, to struggle for their rights in “an Islamic way”.
    “Islam protects everyone’s right and you (nationalist parties) are passing through dark ages of oppression and this shackle of suppression has to be broken down,” the statement read.
    Earlier, MQM had announced that it would hold a referendum throughout Pakistan, urging people to vote on whether they want to live in a Pakistan run by the Taliban, or the one envisioned by Quaid-e-Azam.
    Published in The Express Tribune, November 3rd, 2012.

Warning: Taliban threaten MQM – The Express Tribune

Jury is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1561 Post(s)

Re: Just in News: "Warning: Taliban threaten MQM"

Quote Originally Posted by P0!s0N !vy View Post
    WATS SOOOO FUNNnnnyy ?? ... Share the joke....
    PHOTO SHOPS have been FLOPPED.

abkhan is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2286 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jury View Post
    Yahi hota hai STAY ORDER KA FAIDAH.
    Jab kuch nahi ban parta tu JAWAB aur Replies kay farq par AIK MUZAKIRA.
    Muzakira nahi issay aina dikhana kehtay hain ............ jo daikh kar tum pani pani hochukay hay ........aur kamal dihtayee say khaffat mitanay ki nakam koshish kar raha ho .......... chalo koi baat nahi har koshish kay "25 paisay" tu mil hi rahay hain

P0!s0N !vy is offline ! @m WhO ! @m .. :D
    I apologize 4 nt replying to
    msgs and vms...I aint ignoring
    u guys m just so damn heck bz
    dese days

Quoted
    3064 Post(s)

U mite not know how to use it ... :D

PHOTO SHOPS have been FLOPPED.

sarah09 is offline Expert Member
    Finally

Quoted
    1466 Post(s)

kia piddi kia piddi ka shorba

khanov is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abkhan View Post
    Waah aab aik city ki party aik national party ko rulta howa keh rahi hay ............. waqai paisa aqal pay parday daal daita hay
    national party ???? jaisay talibaan national party hay waisey hi., arey lafz "Movement" ki copy kerkay khud hi nationalparty honay ka bhi dawa kerdiya, national aur federal mein farq ka pata hay, ya bas limited quota system base knowledge sayhi kaam chalatey rahay ho saari zindagi

Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by saimaa View Post
    aap jo bhi kro bas khuda ke liye apni copy paste ko kuch short aur to the point ker lo,itni mehnat se idher dhoond dhoond ker paste kerty ho aap aur agla banda perhta hi nehi pori post lol.
    aap kuch bhi likho mager sach likho, chaye thora sa hi aik jumla ho sach ho, pait kay afsaney likhney aur bughz aur bohtan per mabni ilzamat gerhnay say koi faida nahi hay yeh hikmat-e-amali IJI banney walon nay press media ko paisey dayker khidmaat hasil ki thien, aap abhi tak haq-e-namak ada ker rahay hain,

dair hui shubhay-e-noor ney chiragh-e-zulmat-e-shab bhuja bhi diya
    aap abhi tak jal rahay hain, bohat ajeeb hain aap

Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

@jury and khanov,aap loog qaid-e-azam ke pechy chupty ho apna secular ajenda pora kerny ke liye,ager referendum krany ka itna shooq hey aur himmat hey to secular pakistan ki option altaf hussain ke naam se iss referendum main shamil kro....

kitney barey tareekh kay ustaad Hamid meer ki misaal paish ki hay, ab tau koi jhutla hi nahi sakta, Hamid Mir aur aap jaisey kund zahn pehlay yeh tau bata dain kay Shia kafir tau Quaid-e-Azam kon huay. aap jaison ney tau upney mufadaat kay kliye Rasool aur nabiyon ko nahi chora unkay naam say upney pait kay afsaaney gerh liye, tau koi aam admi kiss khait ki muli hay.
    Quaid-e-Azam ney Pakistan kay saath kabhi Islami lafz istimaal kya ho tau upney tareekh kay ustaad ki koi tareekhi tehreer paish kijye, baat jabhi kero verifiable kero yeh adat upna lo bohat say masail khud hi khatm hojayaingay tumharey

Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

i knw ke inse sir takrana diwar se sir takrana hey,lakin inki har baat chup ker ke bhi suni nehi jati,yeh samajhny lagty hain ke loogon ko bewaqoof bna lain gy.
    arey nariyal ko sir keh rahay ho !!!

Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

aap jaisay chutkalon per zindagi guzarney walon kay liye jo tareekh kay baarey mein bhi sirf itna jantey hain jo sun rakha hay, kabhi pera likha hota kissi achi jagah khullay bandhay hotey tau aaj pooray mulk kay yeh hashr nahi hota, zara dil thaam ker perh kar dil kay mughlizaat nikal liyega, yeh kissi Hamid mir jaisey dunya kay azeem mudabbir aur tareekdaan nay nahi likhi, yeh Quaid ka farmaan hay, jissay aapko aajkal bohat hi allergy hogayie hay.

Document 5: Quaid's Address on 11th August, 1947
    Quaid-e-Azam addressed many a group during his struggle for Pakistan. While addressing foreigners he told them not to worry because Pakistan would not be a theocratic state. Likewise he declared the new state to be the laboratory for testing all Islamic concepts. Similarly he advised students about his famous "work, work and work" concept. But when he addressed the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan he gave definite guidelines and cautioned about pitfalls that could harm Pakistan. This address therefore is considered to be his Magna Carta for Pakistan.
    Have we lived up to his advice? Aren't their serious dichotomies between what he said and how our constitution has evolved? Or else is our constitution is a good document but our values beliefs and attitudes have prevented us from truly implementing it in its true spirit?
    Sovereignty: Constituent Assembly
    The Constituent Assembly has got two main functions to perform:
    • The first is the very onerous and responsible task of framing our future Constitution of Pakistan and
    • The second of functioning as a full and complete sovereign body as the Federal Legislature of Pakistan.
    The first and the foremost thing that I would like to emphasise is this --- remember that you are now a Sovereign Legislative body and you have got all the powers. It, therefore, places on you the gravest responsibility as to how you should take your decisions.
    Pluralism
    This mighty sub-continent with all kinds of inhabitants has been brought under a plan which is titanic, unknown, unparalleled. And what is very important with regard to it is that we have achieved it peacefully and by means of an evolution of the greatest possible character

The first observation that I would like to make is this: You will no doubt agree with me that the first duty of a Government is to maintain law and order, so that the life, property and religious beliefs of its subjects are fully protected by the State
    Bribery, Corruption, Jobbery and Nepotism
    Our condition is much worse is bribery and corruption. That really is a poison. We must put that down with an iron hand and I hope that you will take adequate measures as soon as it is possible for this Assembly to do so.
    Here again it is a legacy which has been passed on to us. Along with many other things, good and bad, has arrived this great evil -the evil of nepotism and jobbery. This evil must be crushed relentlessly. I want to make it quite clear that I shall never tolerate any kind of jobbery, nepotism or any influence directly or indirectly brought to bear upon me.
    Equal Rights, Privileges and Obligations
    Now, if we want to make this great State of Pakistan happy and prosperous we should wholly and solely concentrate on the well-being of the people, and especially of the masses and the poor
    • Fraternity If you will work in co-operation, forgetting the past, burying the hatchet you are bound to succeed
    Equality & Fraternity If you change your past and work together in a spirit that everyone of you, no matter to what community he belongs, no matter what relations he had with you in the past, no matter what is his colour, caste or creed, is first, second and last a citizen of this State with equal rights, privileges and obligations, there will be no end to the progress you will make
    Absolute Equality & Fraternity
    We should begin to work in that spirit and in course of time all these angularities of the majority and minority communities, the Hindu community and the Muslim community – because even as regards Muslims you have Pathans, Punjabis, Shias, Sunnis and so on and among the Hindus you have Brahmins, Vashnavas, Khatris, also Bengalese, Madrasis, and so on – will vanish.

Liberty
    Therefore, we must learn a lesson from this. You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed – that has nothing to do with the business of the State. As you know, history shows that in England conditions, some time ago, were much worse than those prevailing in India today. The Roman Catholics and the Protestants persecuted each other.

Absolute Equality
    Thank God, we are not starting in those days. We are starting in the days when there is no discrimination, no distinction between one community and another, no discrimination between one caste or creed and another. We are starting with this fundamental principle that we are all citizens and equal citizens of one State.

Today, you might say with justice that Roman Catholics and Protestants do not exist; what exists now is that every man is a citizen, an equal citizen of Great Britain and they are all members of the nation.
    Pluralism & Equality
    Now, I think we should keep that in front of us as our ideal and you will find that in course of time Hindus would cease to be Hindus and Muslims would cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the State.

Justice and Complete Impartiality
    My guiding principle will be justice and complete impartiality, and I am sure that with your support and co-operation, I can look forward to Pakistan becoming one of the greatest Nations of the world

wellwisher is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    292 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khanov View Post
    aap jaisay chutkalon per zindagi guzarney walon kay liye jo tareekh kay baarey mein bhi sirf itna jantey hain jo sun rakha hay, kabhi pera likha hota kissi achi jagah khullay bandhay hotey tau aaj pooray mulk kay yeh hashr nahi hota, zara dil thaam ker perh kar dil kay mughlizaat nikal liyega, yeh kissi Hamid mir jaisey dunya kay azeem mudabbir aur tareekdaan nay nahi likhi, yeh Quaid ka farmaan hay, jissay aapko aajkal bohat hi allergy hogayie hay.

Document 5: Quaid's Address on 11th August, 1947
    Quaid-e-Azam addressed many a group during his struggle for Pakistan. While addressing foreigners he told them not to worry because Pakistan would not be a theocratic state. Likewise he declared the new state to be the laboratory for testing all Islamic concepts. Similarly he advised students about his famous "work, work and work" concept. But when he addressed the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan he gave definite guidelines and cautioned about pitfalls that could harm Pakistan. This address therefore is considered to be his Magna Carta for Pakistan.
    Have we lived up to his advice? Aren't their serious dichotomies between what he said and how our constitution has evolved? Or else is our constitution is a good document but our values beliefs and attitudes have prevented us from truly implementing it in its true spirit?
    Sovereignty: Constituent Assembly
    The Constituent Assembly has got two main functions to perform:
    • The first is the very onerous and responsible task of framing our future Constitution of Pakistan and
    • The second of functioning as a full and complete sovereign body as the Federal Legislature of Pakistan.
    The first and the foremost thing that I would like to emphasise is this --- remember that you are now a Sovereign Legislative body and you have got all the powers. It, therefore, places on you the gravest responsibility as to how you should take your decisions.
    Pluralism
    This mighty sub-continent with all kinds of inhabitants has been brought under a plan which is titanic, unknown, unparalleled. And what is very important with regard to it is that we have achieved it peacefully and by means of an evolution of the greatest possible character

The first observation that I would like to make is this: You will no doubt agree with me that the first duty of a Government is to maintain law and order, so that the life, property and religious beliefs of its subjects are fully protected by the State
    Bribery, Corruption, Jobbery and Nepotism
    Our condition is much worse is bribery and corruption. That really is a poison. We must put that down with an iron hand and I hope that you will take adequate measures as soon as it is possible for this Assembly to do so.
    Here again it is a legacy which has been passed on to us. Along with many other things, good and bad, has arrived this great evil -the evil of nepotism and jobbery. This evil must be crushed relentlessly. I want to make it quite clear that I shall never tolerate any kind of jobbery, nepotism or any influence directly or indirectly brought to bear upon me.
    Equal Rights, Privileges and Obligations
    Now, if we want to make this great State of Pakistan happy and prosperous we should wholly and solely concentrate on the well-being of the people, and especially of the masses and the poor
    • Fraternity If you will work in co-operation, forgetting the past, burying the hatchet you are bound to succeed
    Equality & Fraternity If you change your past and work together in a spirit that everyone of you, no matter to what community he belongs, no matter what relations he had with you in the past, no matter what is his colour, caste or creed, is first, second and last a citizen of this State with equal rights, privileges and obligations, there will be no end to the progress you will make
    Absolute Equality & Fraternity
    We should begin to work in that spirit and in course of time all these angularities of the majority and minority communities, the Hindu community and the Muslim community – because even as regards Muslims you have Pathans, Punjabis, Shias, Sunnis and so on and among the Hindus you have Brahmins, Vashnavas, Khatris, also Bengalese, Madrasis, and so on – will vanish.

Liberty
    Therefore, we must learn a lesson from this. You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed – that has nothing to do with the business of the State. As you know, history shows that in England conditions, some time ago, were much worse than those prevailing in India today. The Roman Catholics and the Protestants persecuted each other.

Absolute Equality
    Thank God, we are not starting in those days. We are starting in the days when there is no discrimination, no distinction between one community and another, no discrimination between one caste or creed and another. We are starting with this fundamental principle that we are all citizens and equal citizens of one State.

Today, you might say with justice that Roman Catholics and Protestants do not exist; what exists now is that every man is a citizen, an equal citizen of Great Britain and they are all members of the nation.
    Pluralism & Equality
    Now, I think we should keep that in front of us as our ideal and you will find that in course of time Hindus would cease to be Hindus and Muslims would cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the State.

Justice and Complete Impartiality
    My guiding principle will be justice and complete impartiality, and I am sure that with your support and co-operation, I can look forward to Pakistan becoming one of the greatest Nations of the world
    How I wish, there was an audio tape of this historic speech by Quaid...
    it would be such a slap on the face & kick in the bum on all these politicians who use religion to get into power..

saimaa is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2093 Post(s)

aap kuch bhi likho mager sach likho, chaye thora sa hi aik jumla ho sach ho, pait kay afsaney likhney aur bughz aur bohtan per mabni ilzamat gerhnay say koi faida nahi hay yeh hikmat-e-amali IJI banney walon nay press media ko paisey dayker khidmaat hasil ki thien, aap abhi tak haq-e-namak ada ker rahay hain,

dair hui shubhay-e-noor ney chiragh-e-zulmat-e-shab bhuja bhi diya
    aap abhi tak jal rahay hain, bohat ajeeb hain aap
    acha aur sach aur jhoot ka faisla kerny waly aap kon hoty hain,not judge sahab......hak-e-namak to aap ada ker rehy hain apny comedy king leader ka.

Edit>

Quoted
    2093 Post(s)

kitney barey tareekh kay ustaad Hamid meer ki misaal paish ki hay, ab tau koi jhutla hi nahi sakta, Hamid Mir aur aap jaisey kund zahn pehlay yeh tau bata dain kay Shia kafir tau Quaid-e-Azam kon huay. aap jaison ney tau upney mufadaat kay kliye Rasool aur nabiyon ko nahi chora unkay naam say upney pait kay afsaaney gerh liye, tau koi aam admi kiss khait ki muli hay.
    Quaid-e-Azam ney Pakistan kay saath kabhi Islami lafz istimaal kya ho tau upney tareekh kay ustaad ki koi tareekhi tehreer paish kijye, baat jabhi kero verifiable kero yeh adat upna lo bohat say masail khud hi khatm hojayaingay tumharey
    haha aapki aqal per matam kerny ko dill ker raha hey,quaid-e-azam never used word islam with pakistan lakin jo mulk unho ne hasil kya usska naam islamic republic of pakistan hey,to kya pakistan ka naam leny se pehly hamesha pora naam lety hain.hamid mir bhi kund zehan,AQ khan bhi kund zehan chalo main bhi kund zehan lakin aqalband to bas ek aapke comedy king aur unke fermodat aur followers hain na.

Edit>

Quoted
    2093 Post(s)

arey nariyal ko sir keh rahay ho !!!
    yahan aapke sir ki baat nehi ho rehi thi.........

Edit>

Quoted
    2093 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khanov;3629227[B
    ]aap jaisay chutkalon per zindagi guzarney walon kay liye jo tareekh kay baarey mein bhi sirf itna jantey hain jo sun rakha hay, kabhi pera likha hota kissi achi jagah khullay bandhay hotey tau aaj pooray mulk kay yeh hashr nahi hota, zara dil thaam ker perh kar dil kay mughlizaat nikal liyega, yeh kissi Hamid mir jaisey dunya kay azeem mudabbir aur tareekdaan nay nahi likhi, yeh Quaid ka farmaan hay, jissay aapko aajkal bohat hi allergy hogaiye hey.[/B]

bara teer mara hey,qaid ke ferman ko apni merzi ke kuch bhi maani pehna do,unho ne konsa aapki tasheeh kerny aa jana hey,allergy to aap aur aapke qaid altaf ko hey islam ke naam se,unko sudharny ki kosish krain qaid ke fermano se apni merzi ke nataij akhaz kerna chorr dain.

Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

haha aapki aqal per matam kerny ko dill ker raha hey,quai-e-azm never used word islam with pakistan lakin jo mulk unho ne hasil kya usska naam islamic republic of pakistan hey,to kya pakistan ka naam leny se pehly hamesha pora naam lety hain.hamid mir bhi kund zehan,AQ khan bhi kund zehan chalo main bhi kund zehan lakin aqalband to bas ek aapke comedy king aur unke fermodat aur followers hain na.
    aqal jab di jaa rahi thi(yeh nahi kahunga kay jab but rahi thi) tau lagata hay aap aur hamid mir pahal dooj khail rahay thay, Qauid-e-Azam jab tak zinda thay uss waqt tak tau Islamic republic naam nahi tha, haan quaid-e-azam aur Quad-e-millat ko maarney kay baad aap jaisey logon kay haathey cherh gaya yeh mulk jisko torney kay baad bhi abhi tak sukoon nahi mila hay,

Edit>

Quoted
    2093 Post(s)

aqal jab di jaa rahi thi(yeh nahi kahunga kay jab but rahi thi) tau lagata hay aap aur hamid mir pahal dooj khail rahay thay, Qauid-e-Azam jab tak zinda thay uss waqt tak tau Islamic republic naam nahi tha, haan quaid-e-azam aur Quad-e-millat ko maarney kay baad aap jaisey logon kay haathey cherh gaya yeh mulk jisko torney kay baad bhi abhi tak sukoon nahi mila hay,
    comedy king altaf hussain ke follower ke munh se dosron ke liye aqal na hone ki baatain achi nehi lagti,kabhi apny leader ki speeches aur gany sun lain baqi pori duniya aapko aqalmand lagny lagy gi usske samny.

Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

bara teer mara hey,qaid ke ferman ko apni merzi ke kuch bhi maani pehna do,unho ne konsa aapki tasheeh kerny aa jana hey,allergy to aap aur aapke qaid altaf ko hey islam ke naam se,unko sudharny ki kosish krain qaid ke fermano se apni merzi ke nataij akhaz kerna chorr dain.
    yeh comedy shru kardi, taliban khan kay haami talibaan ka naam bad naam honay kay khauf mein bokhlahat mein photoshop kay graphics per agey hain,
    sirf sach, aap ney quaid kay farman say kya natija akhaz kya, balkay sorry aapko kya bataya agaya hay quad kay iss farmaan kay mutaliq kiunkay akhaz kernay kay liye khopri mein maghaz ki zaroorat hoti hay, kissi say pooch kar likh dijye ga khaas taur say jo batain colour font mein hain uskay mutaliq, aap ki bachkana baton say lagta hay ya tau dimagh ki growth bachpun mein hi ruk gaye thi ya kissi hadsay mein dimagh per gahiry chot lagi hay.

RiiDa is offline ..peaceful ending..
    Y wasTe ur TimE wiD
    explainantionz,PpL Only HeaR
    waT TheY wanT 2 HeaR

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1215 Post(s)

پی ٹی آئی کو یہ تو پتا نہیں تھا کہ کینیڈا میں پیسوں کی وجہ سے روکا گیا تھا

مگر پریس میں ڈرون کو بیچ رہے تھے اور ایم کیو ایم کے لئے "نا سٹرڈیمس" بن رہے ہیں

ویسےپی ٹی آئی کی "ناسٹر ڈیمس" کیا کہتی ہے کہ
    پی ٹی آئی میں الیکشن کب تک ہونگے؟

saber karain sub..
    8th nov ko nai date announce hoge,aur us nai date ko...ek aur nai date announce hoge ,phir wohi tareekh pe tareekh chalti rahy ge...

Edit>

Quoted
    2093 Post(s)

yeh comedy shru kardi, taliban khan kay haami talibaan ka naam bad naam honay kay khauf mein bokhlahat mein photoshop kay graphics per agey hain,
    sirf sach, aap ney quaid kay farman say kya natija akhaz kya, balkay sorry aapko kya bataya agaya hay quad kay iss farmaan kay mutaliq kiunkay akhaz kernay kay liye khopri mein maghaz ki zaroorat hoti hay, kissi say pooch kar likh dijye ga khaas taur say jo batain colour font mein hain uskay mutaliq, aap ki bachkana baton say lagta hay ya tau dimagh ki growth bachpun mein hi ruk gaye thi ya kissi hadsay mein dimagh per gahiry chot lagi hay.
    aur aapke comedy king ka dimagh kis hadsy main kharab howa tha,balky aap loogon ka dimagh kab kharab howa tha jo ek comedy king ko leader bna ker usski har baat ko defend kerna shoroo ker dia,asal main aap aur aapke leader ko taliban phobia ho gya hey,jahan koi islam ka naam leta hey ussko aur aapko taliban yaad ane lagty hain.

RiiDa is offline ..peaceful ending..
    Y wasTe ur TimE wiD
    explainantionz,PpL Only HeaR
    waT TheY wanT 2 HeaR

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1215 Post(s)

@jury bhai.......
    rr
    ajmal pahari payroll pe raha hua???yeh kub hua???

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last