All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

      
   
  1. #1
    Pakistanzindabaad's Avatar
    Pakistanzindabaad is offline Genius Member
    Sher ka nishaan Roshan
    Pakistan
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Quetta/ Karachi
    Posts
    2,400
    Quoted
    471 Post(s)

    Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?


  2. #2
    R4BIAN's Avatar
    R4BIAN is offline Expert Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,778
    Quoted
    2296 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    Ajee chorhiye ye raag alaapna...NS ne waada kiya tha k Afia ko wapas leke aayenge kb aarahi hai Afia??? Wo Afia jo 10 saal se pal pal mot ko taras rahi hai!!!

  3. #3
    Pakistanzindabaad's Avatar
    Pakistanzindabaad is offline Genius Member
    Sher ka nishaan Roshan
    Pakistan
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Quetta/ Karachi
    Posts
    2,400
    Quoted
    471 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    Ajee chorhiye ye raag alaapna...NS ne waada kiya tha k Afia ko wapas leke aayenge kb aarahi hai Afia??? Wo Afia jo 10 saal se pal pal mot ko taras rahi hai!!!
    ap kay dost TTP walay 5 khawateen ko ghaneemat ka maal samajh ker utha ker lay gaey apnay sath KPK ki government kahan soey howe hay..... is ka jawab dayn topic na ghomaey'n aur ap kay jawab say tau lagta hay kay ap JUSTIFY ker rahay hain in 5 aurtoon kay utha ker layjanay ko kay afia k sath huwa tau in kay sath bhi hona chahiya thaa....

  4. #4
    Faryal Hassan's Avatar
    Faryal Hassan is offline Expert Member
    ..... KAPTAAN........
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Punjab
    Posts
    6,952
    Quoted
    1787 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    First ! I didn't like your thread yesterday that you were laughing like a maniac doing hahahahahahaha over TTP attack . All got killed were Pakistanis and it was sad. Secondly ! That's a shame. It's poor governance . And complete failure of provincial government. I do have conscience. So , I do condemn killings of innocents. Taking those 5 women as hostage is even worst. It shouldn't have been done. There is only one solution to MQM and TTP ! Cleanup operation... Kill them all and burn all their ammunition. Just cut their supply line off.

  5. #5
    R4BIAN's Avatar
    R4BIAN is offline Expert Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,778
    Quoted
    2296 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanzindabaad View Post
    ap kay dost TTP walay 5 khawateen ko ghaneemat ka maal samajh ker utha ker lay gaey apnay sath KPK ki government kahan soey howe hay..... is ka jawab dayn topic na ghomaey'n aur ap kay jawab say tau lagta hay kay ap JUSTIFY ker rahay hain in 5 aurtoon kay utha ker layjanay ko kay afia k sath huwa tau in kay sath bhi hona chahiya thaa....
    Ek to aapne ye londiyaan bnaane wala bayaan jhoota mansoob kiya hai dusri baat ye hai k TTP aapke NS ki dost hai hmaari nahi humpe wo khudkush attack krchuke hain jbke SS ki punjab me blasts na krne ki appeal pe aapke doston ne khoob amal kiya...!!!

  6. #6
    Pakistanzindabaad's Avatar
    Pakistanzindabaad is offline Genius Member
    Sher ka nishaan Roshan
    Pakistan
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Quetta/ Karachi
    Posts
    2,400
    Quoted
    471 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Faryal Hassan View Post
    First ! I didn't like your thread yesterday that you were laughing like a maniac doing hahahahahahaha over TTP attack . All got killed were Pakistanis and it was sad. Secondly ! That's a shame. It's poor governance . And complete failure of provincial government. I do have conscience. So , I do condemn killings of innocents. Taking those 5 women as hostage is even worst. It shouldn't have been done. There is only one solution to MQM and TTP ! Cleanup operation... Kill them all and burn all their ammunition. Just cut their supply line off.
    that hahahahaha was to tease few jiyala's of PTI anyways i appreciate your stance on this worst development of last day. In my point of view no need to talk with TTP or any other terrorist organization, as you said finish them for ever but again on this issue IK,s non serious attitude is very painful.

  7. #7
    Faryal Hassan's Avatar
    Faryal Hassan is offline Expert Member
    ..... KAPTAAN........
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Punjab
    Posts
    6,952
    Quoted
    1787 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    Ek to aapne ye londiyaan bnaane wala bayaan jhoota mansoob kiya hai dusri baat ye hai k TTP aapke NS ki dost hai hmaari nahi humpe wo khudkush attack krchuke hain jbke SS ki punjab me blasts na krne ki appeal pe aapke doston ne khoob amal kiya...!!!
    TTP can't afford to mess up with Lashker E Jhangwi... That is supported by Shahbaz Sharif. BADSHA Kay Dairry Kay naam say faisalabad main Rana Sanaullah ka TTP centre hay. Jahan Punjab Kay sub say bary terrorists a ker chuptay hain. How come they will attack their own masters ? How cleverly they have made it evident to all world that these terrorists come form tribal areas only. South Punjab main kabhi ja ker daikhain . Lashker E Tayba nay apnay schools kholay hoey hain . Where they are producing future suicide bombers.

  8. #8
    Pakistanzindabaad's Avatar
    Pakistanzindabaad is offline Genius Member
    Sher ka nishaan Roshan
    Pakistan
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Quetta/ Karachi
    Posts
    2,400
    Quoted
    471 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    Ek to aapne ye londiyaan bnaane wala bayaan jhoota mansoob kiya hai dusri baat ye hai k TTP aapke NS ki dost hai hmaari nahi humpe wo khudkush attack krchuke hain jbke SS ki punjab me blasts na krne ki appeal pe aapke doston ne khoob amal kiya...!!!
    kal tamam Tv NEWS CHANNELS nay ya news chalaey hay kay 5 lady constable hamlay kay baad say ghaaib hain jinhay TTP walay uthaa ker lay gaey hain per ap kion manayn gay TTP k mamlay may koi bhi baat.

  9. #9
    Faryal Hassan's Avatar
    Faryal Hassan is offline Expert Member
    ..... KAPTAAN........
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Punjab
    Posts
    6,952
    Quoted
    1787 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanzindabaad View Post
    that hahahahaha was to tease few jiyala's of PTI anyways i appreciate your stance on this worst development of last day. In my point of view no need to talk with TTP or any other terrorist organization, as you said finish them for ever but again on this issue IK,s non serious attitude is very painful.
    NS shaking hands with MQM is also very painful sir ! Lets accept it .

  10. #10
    Pakistanzindabaad's Avatar
    Pakistanzindabaad is offline Genius Member
    Sher ka nishaan Roshan
    Pakistan
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Quetta/ Karachi
    Posts
    2,400
    Quoted
    471 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    Ek to aapne ye londiyaan bnaane wala bayaan jhoota mansoob kiya hai dusri baat ye hai k TTP aapke NS ki dost hai hmaari nahi humpe wo khudkush attack krchuke hain jbke SS ki punjab me blasts na krne ki appeal pe aapke doston ne khoob amal kiya...!!!
    250 prisoners escape in massive Pak jailbreak












    PESHAWAR: Dozens of heavily armed Taleban fighters freed nearly 250 prisoners, including hardcore militants, during a sophisticated overnight attack on a Pakistani jail that killed 13 people, officials said Tuesday.
    Armed with guns, mortars, rocket-propelled grenades and bombs, the Taleban bombarded the prison in the town of Dera Ismail Khan before escaping with scores of inmates after a three-hour shootout.
    The attack by well-trained gunmen, disguised in police uniforms, will heighten concerns about the ability of the Taleban to operate with impunity in parts of the nuclear-armed state.
    They appeared easily to overpower police on duty at the prison hours before the country began electing a new head of state to replace President Asif Ali Zardari, who is ending a five-year term.
    Zardari’s party lost general elections in May and has boycotted Tuesday’s presidential vote, leading to the certain victory of Mamnoon Hussain, a close ally of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
    At least 248 prisoners escaped, of whom six were later re-arrested, senior government official Mushtaq Jadoon told ARY television, describing about 30 of them as “hardcore militants.”
    Malik Qasim, prisons adviser to the chief minister of northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, confirmed that 248 had escaped.
    He said five female inmates were taken away with one female constable. The Central Prison in Dera Ismail Khan can hold up to 5,000 inmates and around 300 were being held in connection with attacks on security forces and sectarian killings.
    But it was not clear how many were present during the assault, which began late Monday and ended early Tuesday.
    The city in northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province is close to Pakistan’s semi-autonomous tribal belt bordering Afghanistan where Taleban and Al-Qaeda-linked insurgents are most active.
    The prison break came after more than 1,000 inmates, mostly common criminals, escaped from a Libyan jail in the city of Benghazi during a riot on Saturday.
    Last week, militants attacked two prisons in Iraq, freeing at least 500 inmates in bomb, mortar and gun assaults that killed more than 40 people north and west of the capital Baghdad.
    The chief minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Pervez Khattak, of Pakistan Tahreeke Insaaf party that advocates peace talks with the Taleban, branded the latest attack a failure of intelligence agencies. The Pakistani Taleban, which has led a domestic insurgency since 2007 killing thousands of people, claimed responsibility.
    “Some 150 Taleban, including 60 suicide bombers, attacked the Central Prison and managed to free about 300 prisoners,” Taleban spokesman Shahidullah Shahid told AFP by telephone.
    A security official in the city told AFP the militants arrived in more than a dozen vehicles and that two Taleban commanders were among those who escaped

  11. #11
    Faryal Hassan's Avatar
    Faryal Hassan is offline Expert Member
    ..... KAPTAAN........
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Punjab
    Posts
    6,952
    Quoted
    1787 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    The point is where do they get such ammunition ? What is their supply line ? Who's the supplier ? We need to figure out that first . We cut the supply line , we do the 90 % job . But who's gonna do it ? Military couldn't do anything about Salala Check post incident. Seems like anyone from outside could break into Pakistan , kill innocents and get away with that. Unfortunately !

  12. #12
    Pakistanzindabaad's Avatar
    Pakistanzindabaad is offline Genius Member
    Sher ka nishaan Roshan
    Pakistan
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Quetta/ Karachi
    Posts
    2,400
    Quoted
    471 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Faryal Hassan View Post
    NS shaking hands with MQM is also very painful sir ! Lets accept it .
    faryal tell me one thing after the boycott of PPP do you think PMLN were really need the MQM VOTES to elect Mamnoon Hussain? In case "NO" than keep in mind their votes representing one province and in that context their votes were important.

  13. #13
    R4BIAN's Avatar
    R4BIAN is offline Expert Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,778
    Quoted
    2296 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Faryal Hassan View Post
    TTP can't afford to mess up with Lashker E Jhangwi... That is supported by Shahbaz Sharif. BADSHA Kay Dairry Kay naam say faisalabad main Rana Sanaullah ka TTP centre hay. Jahan Punjab Kay sub say bary terrorists a ker chuptay hain. How come they will attack their own masters ? How cleverly they have made it evident to all world that these terrorists come form tribal areas only. South Punjab main kabhi ja ker daikhain . Lashker E Tayba nay apnay schools kholay hoey hain . Where they are producing future suicide bombers.
    Aapki baaqi baaton se mai agree hun lekin Lashkar-e-Taiba(Jamaat ud Dawaa) wali baat se agree nahi hun unka poora zor India ki taraf hai Pakistan me kisi Anti-state activities me ye organization mulawwis nahi...baaqiyon k mutaliq aapki baat se mukammal agree krta hun!!!

  14. #14
    Pakistanzindabaad's Avatar
    Pakistanzindabaad is offline Genius Member
    Sher ka nishaan Roshan
    Pakistan
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Quetta/ Karachi
    Posts
    2,400
    Quoted
    471 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Faryal Hassan View Post
    The point is where do they get such ammunition ? What is their supply line ? Who's the supplier ? We need to figure out that first . We cut the supply line , we do the 90 % job . But who's gonna do it ? Military couldn't do anything about Salala Check post incident. Seems like anyone from outside could break into Pakistan , kill innocents and get away with that. Unfortunately !
    Who will figure out and how? Government right than now if government want to make joint strategy than why Mr. Imran Khan showing an attitude?? and when we talk about government than it means federal and all 4 provincial governments so in this case his demand to meet separately is not that good.

  15. #15
    Faryal Hassan's Avatar
    Faryal Hassan is offline Expert Member
    ..... KAPTAAN........
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Punjab
    Posts
    6,952
    Quoted
    1787 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanzindabaad View Post
    faryal tell me one thing after the boycott of PPP do you think PMLN were really need the MQM VOTES to elect Mamnoon Hussain? In case "NO" than keep in mind their votes representing one province and in that context their votes were important.
    That is the problem ! Their votes aren't important . Their mandate is stolen. They don't exist as a political party. We need to get rid of them. Not begging them for votes . It's only gonna keep them encouraged . They will do more and more demands, kill more innocents. I don't accept them as a political organization. It's a MAFIA

  16. #16
    R4BIAN's Avatar
    R4BIAN is offline Expert Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,778
    Quoted
    2296 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanzindabaad View Post
    kal tamam Tv NEWS CHANNELS nay ya news chalaey hay kay 5 lady constable hamlay kay baad say ghaaib hain jinhay TTP walay uthaa ker lay gaey hain per ap kion manayn gay TTP k mamlay may koi bhi baat.
    Londi waala bayaan q mansoob krne ki zarurat parh gyi??? Meri balaa se TTP jahannum me jaaye!!!

  17. #17
    Faryal Hassan's Avatar
    Faryal Hassan is offline Expert Member
    ..... KAPTAAN........
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Punjab
    Posts
    6,952
    Quoted
    1787 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanzindabaad View Post
    Who will figure out and how? Government right than now if government want to make joint strategy than why Mr. Imran Khan showing an attitude?? and when we talk about government than it means federal and all 4 provincial governments so in this case his demand to meet separately is not that good.
    He holds the right to ask for a separate meeting . What's the Issue ? He is the Chairman of a party that is governing the war stricken province of Pakistan. Army chief definitely required to tell PM and Imran Khan that why can't we combat militants ? Why our security agencies are unable to track them down ? How come they are able to attack ISI ? How come they were able to get into GHQ couple years ago ?

    - - Updated - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    Aapki baaqi baaton se mai agree hun lekin Lashkar-e-Taiba(Jamaat ud Dawaa) wali baat se agree nahi hun unka poora zor India ki taraf hai Pakistan me kisi Anti-state activities me ye organization mulawwis nahi...baaqiyon k mutaliq aapki baat se mukammal agree krta hun!!!
    Mujhy tu thunder Bhai ab such main her jamat say dar lagnay laga hay. KIS per ilzam dharian ..... KIS say munsafi chahian ?

  18. #18
    R4BIAN's Avatar
    R4BIAN is offline Expert Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,778
    Quoted
    2296 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Faryal Hassan View Post
    First ! I didn't like your thread yesterday that you were laughing like a maniac doing hahahahahahaha over TTP attack . All got killed were Pakistanis and it was sad. Secondly ! That's a shame. It's poor governance . And complete failure of provincial government. I do have conscience. So , I do condemn killings of innocents. Taking those 5 women as hostage is even worst. It shouldn't have been done. There is only one solution to MQM and TTP ! Cleanup operation... Kill them all and burn all their ammunition. Just cut their supply line off.
    Sorry to say but u simply can't eradicate them at all...Khatam hona hota to 10 saal hogye hain inko aur itne operations k baad bhi jahan chaahte hain attack krdete hain!

    - - Updated - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanzindabaad View Post
    250 prisoners escape in massive Pak jailbreak












    PESHAWAR: Dozens of heavily armed Taleban fighters freed nearly 250 prisoners, including hardcore militants, during a sophisticated overnight attack on a Pakistani jail that killed 13 people, officials said Tuesday.
    Armed with guns, mortars, rocket-propelled grenades and bombs, the Taleban bombarded the prison in the town of Dera Ismail Khan before escaping with scores of inmates after a three-hour shootout.
    The attack by well-trained gunmen, disguised in police uniforms, will heighten concerns about the ability of the Taleban to operate with impunity in parts of the nuclear-armed state.
    They appeared easily to overpower police on duty at the prison hours before the country began electing a new head of state to replace President Asif Ali Zardari, who is ending a five-year term.
    Zardari’s party lost general elections in May and has boycotted Tuesday’s presidential vote, leading to the certain victory of Mamnoon Hussain, a close ally of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
    At least 248 prisoners escaped, of whom six were later re-arrested, senior government official Mushtaq Jadoon told ARY television, describing about 30 of them as “hardcore militants.”
    Malik Qasim, prisons adviser to the chief minister of northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, confirmed that 248 had escaped.
    He said five female inmates were taken away with one female constable. The Central Prison in Dera Ismail Khan can hold up to 5,000 inmates and around 300 were being held in connection with attacks on security forces and sectarian killings.
    But it was not clear how many were present during the assault, which began late Monday and ended early Tuesday.
    The city in northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province is close to Pakistan’s semi-autonomous tribal belt bordering Afghanistan where Taleban and Al-Qaeda-linked insurgents are most active.
    The prison break came after more than 1,000 inmates, mostly common criminals, escaped from a Libyan jail in the city of Benghazi during a riot on Saturday.
    Last week, militants attacked two prisons in Iraq, freeing at least 500 inmates in bomb, mortar and gun assaults that killed more than 40 people north and west of the capital Baghdad.
    The chief minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Pervez Khattak, of Pakistan Tahreeke Insaaf party that advocates peace talks with the Taleban, branded the latest attack a failure of intelligence agencies. The Pakistani Taleban, which has led a domestic insurgency since 2007 killing thousands of people, claimed responsibility.
    “Some 150 Taleban, including 60 suicide bombers, attacked the Central Prison and managed to free about 300 prisoners,” Taleban spokesman Shahidullah Shahid told AFP by telephone.
    A security official in the city told AFP the militants arrived in more than a dozen vehicles and that two Taleban commanders were among those who escaped
    Kehne waale ne ilzaam lagaya hai kya pata kehne waale hi ka ye kaarnaama ho???

  19. #19
    ahmed107 is offline Expert Member
    anti sheep mentality of
    secularists , all jialas and
    peer-perasts
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,911
    Quoted
    334 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanzindabaad View Post
    Still better than Munafiqs (nawaz & chamchas) who came into government to give justice to the Bereaved Mazloom families of Karachi , instead joins hands with katill Altaf & his gangsters.

    Don't forget munafiqs are worst of the worst in Islam.

  20. #20
    zishi's Avatar
    zishi is offline Expert Member
    IMRAN KHAN KAY SIWA VOTE KOE
    NA MANGAY.
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Newcastle,UK
    Posts
    6,455
    Quoted
    1803 Post(s)

    Re: Faryal Hasan say layker Nutral tak aur Suave say layker Patriotic tak... Kuch kaho kia kaho gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanzindabaad View Post
    Moulana sahib yeah to aap kay apnay maktab e fikr kay loug hain jo Pakistan kay khilaf jahad ker rahay hain. Wahabi Al-Najadi ab is kay baray main kya kahain gay

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in