All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: What to do???

      
   
  1. #1
    Marvimato's Avatar
    Marvimato is offline Me houn Albeli..!
    "Your Character Is Your
    Future"
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    on the way...!
    Posts
    3,391
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quoted
    1056 Post(s)

    What to do???

    Aslam o alikum....
    I don't know what to do...
    actually, mjhy notification nahi mil rahy...
    na he quotes with reply, na he mentions..
    aur ab tu "Thanks giving" b nai ho ra...
    ye likha aata k mera account activate nai hy ya me kise aur ki post edit kr rahi houn.

    kia kroun?



  2. #2
    Adiva Afafa's Avatar
    Adiva Afafa is offline `~PsyCholOG!$t~`
    Excuses are but a defense
    mechanism for guilt !
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hyderabad, Sindh
    Posts
    11,473
    Blog Entries
    21
    Quoted
    1379 Post(s)

    Re: What to do???

    mjhay bhi mentions kay notifications nai mil rahay...








  3. #3
    BDunc's Avatar
    BDunc is offline Expert Member
    "Allah's way is the
    best"
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    18,540
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quoted
    707 Post(s)

    Re: What to do???

    Maybe Admin should check ur accounts Ammy_769 Kaleem


  4. #4
    Ammy_769's Avatar
    Ammy_769 is offline Patriot
    Boring...
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,422
    Quoted
    659 Post(s)

    Re: What to do???

    Quote Originally Posted by BDunc View Post
    Maybe Admin should check ur accounts Ammy_769
    I already checked all their accounts settings which privileges I had.

  5. #5
    Xtylish Sami is offline crazyyy for deano
    Be happy wid d little u
    have,There r sum ppl wid
    nothing who still manage to
    smile
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,899
    Quoted
    1020 Post(s)

    Re: What to do???

    Thanx giving ka masla mere sath b he
    FK shows this kinda msg when em trying to give a thank


    Xtylish Sami
    , you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

  6. #6
    Ammy_769's Avatar
    Ammy_769 is offline Patriot
    Boring...
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,422
    Quoted
    659 Post(s)

    Re: What to do???

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvimato View Post
    Aslam o alikum....
    I don't know what to do...
    actually, mjhy notification nahi mil rahy...
    na he quotes with reply, na he mentions..
    aur ab tu "Thanks giving" b nai ho ra...
    ye likha aata k mera account activate nai hy ya me kise aur ki post edit kr rahi houn.

    kia kroun?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adiva Afafa View Post
    mjhay bhi mentions kay notifications nai mil rahay...
    I changed one conflicting settings related to your account, now hopefully it will fix both of yours issues regarding any notification etc. Check and confirm.

  7. #7
    Ammy_769's Avatar
    Ammy_769 is offline Patriot
    Boring...
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,422
    Quoted
    659 Post(s)

    Re: What to do???

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtylish Sami View Post
    Thanx giving ka masla mere sath b he
    FK shows this kinda msg when em trying to give a thank


    Xtylish Sami
    , you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Sis, I didn't find any conflicting settings with your account, so can you guide me how to reproduce and how you get this error, so I can look into relevant settings.

    Regards

  8. #8
    Adiva Afafa's Avatar
    Adiva Afafa is offline `~PsyCholOG!$t~`
    Excuses are but a defense
    mechanism for guilt !
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hyderabad, Sindh
    Posts
    11,473
    Blog Entries
    21
    Quoted
    1379 Post(s)

    Re: What to do???

    Quote Originally Posted by Ammy_769 View Post
    I changed one conflicting settings related to your account, now hopefully it will fix both of yours issues regarding any notification etc. Check and confirm.
    Hmmmm today i recieve quotes notifications
    it's greaT-----

  9. #9
    Marvimato's Avatar
    Marvimato is offline Me houn Albeli..!
    "Your Character Is Your
    Future"
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    on the way...!
    Posts
    3,391
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quoted
    1056 Post(s)

    Re: What to do???

    Thanks sir...
    Now I am receving quotes and mentions.
    Thank you so much

  10. #10
    Marvimato's Avatar
    Marvimato is offline Me houn Albeli..!
    "Your Character Is Your
    Future"
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    on the way...!
    Posts
    3,391
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quoted
    1056 Post(s)

    Re: What to do???

    Quote Originally Posted by Ammy_769 View Post
    Sis, I didn't find any conflicting settings with your account, so can you guide me how to reproduce and how you get this error, so I can look into relevant settings.

    Regards
    Actually when I wants to give thankd to a person.
    These options appear that Xtylish Sami mentioned

  11. #11
    Xtylish Sami is offline crazyyy for deano
    Be happy wid d little u
    have,There r sum ppl wid
    nothing who still manage to
    smile
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,899
    Quoted
    1020 Post(s)

    Re: What to do???

    Quote Originally Posted by Ammy_769 View Post
    Sis, I didn't find any conflicting settings with your account, so can you guide me how to reproduce and how you get this error, so I can look into relevant settings.

    Regards
    Ammy bhai ..em talkin abt thnkz giving for a thread ....option exists wid repo .bookmarking n all ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in