Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: PML-N Surrenders to TTP

suave is offline Expert Member
    Cosmopolitan!

Quoted
    775 Post(s)

Exclamation PML-N Surrenders to TTP

Moeed Pirzada

Read this story from Ahmad Noorani, along with a brilliant report by Amir Mir, in yesterday's The News (TTP trying to stop execution of so called: Dr. Usman) which I have just posted on my Facebook. Read together and you get this unmistakable impression that PM Nawaz Sharif is suddenly withdrawing under the fear of Taliban threats against himself and his brother, Shahbaz Sharif. I sincerely hope that this is not True! I sincerely want to be proved wrong! For if Prime Minister of Pakistan - the most well defended man in the realm - is afraid of Taliban threats against himself then what about the Judges, Magistrates, Police & Army Officers, Reporters, Anchors, Columnists and other Media Persons who keep on taking a position against Taliban? This is an important moment for PM Nawaz, Shahbaz Sharif and whole PMLN leadership...if you are so afraid for your own lives then please don't run for highest public offices in a troubled land; you have enough money and resources to live happily ever after in London or Geneva...

Also, don't let PMLN leadership take this clever fake refuge under President Zardari or the concerns of International Community against death penalty; President Zardari did whatever he did, mostly to please his 'international masters'; he headed the PPP, that was PPP's misfortune; he had no real leadership inside the country, he had no real political stand, he was not a politician and he had no connect with either the people of this country, their needs or with PPP's needs, he did things to please placate the international community, in his misguided understanding of "west" in the end, all western diplomats, NGO's and development community treated him with derision and contempt, for they saw him as someone who could not deliver, someone who did not have the ability to deliver. We need "death penalty" for our own reasons; Is not it ironical that both TTP and EU will like us to abolish death penalty? EU that wants us to improve governance and TTP that executes hundreds of us every week on our streets and are bent upon destroying the very fabric of governance across this realm? Could things be more stupid?
    PM Nawaz should not try to hide behind President Zardari or EU, on this issue. The issue of "death penalty" is a totally separate issue and can be debated on a different forum; but PMLN govt's sudden recoiling from executions of those terrorists - like those who attacked the GHQ, find details in Amir Mir's story in The News - will send a very negative message to our struggle against the TTP; they will gloat, and dance on the realization that while they can kill and maim thousands of Pakistanis each year the PM elect - elected almost directly by 15 million voters across Pakistan, unlike Zardari who has no vote bank of his own - is afraid of their threats against his or his brother's life...PM Nawaz needs to stand tough! they cannot reach him!

https://www.facebook.com/MoeedPirzad...ocation=stream

Nawaz halts execution of death sentences

Ahmad Noorani
    Sunday, August 18, 2013
    From Print Edition

543 355 154 3

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has ordered an immediate halt to the carrying out of the death penalty in the country, a government spokesman has confirmed.

The spokesman told The News that reports aired on some TV channels that President Zardari had stopped the implementation of the death sentence on some condemned prisoners were incorrect.

The spokesman said that the president of Pakistan had sent a letter to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif that he wanted to meet the PM to discuss the issue of the long-pending death sentence on hundreds of convicted prisoners.

The spokesman said that as the date of executions was approaching and the president was out of the country, the prime minister had directed the Interior Ministry to hold everything regarding the execution of death sentences till the conclusion of the meeting between the prime minister and the head of state.

It is important to mention here that the previous government had stopped the implementation of the death sentence of many terrorists and hardcore criminals and some experts considered this as one of the basic reasons for rising terrorism and the freedom of terrorists to act with impunity.

During the last more than two decades, only one killer, Saulat Mirza, was convicted and sentenced to death and even the implementation on his death sentence has been pending for more than seven years.

While terrorism in Karachi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan and other parts of the country is on the rise, the PML-N government’s decision will be seen as the weakness of the state, and experts fear the situation in Karachi and KP will further deteriorate in coming days because of the soft policies of the central government.

Earlier, according to an NBC News report, campaign groups appealed to Pakistan not to resume executions after a moratorium on the death penalty expired in June.

In a joint letter to Pakistan’s president and prime minister, Human Rights Watch and the International Commission of Jurists (IJP) said the resumption of the death penalty “puts Pakistan in opposition to the global and regional movement towards the abolition of the death penalty.”

“The decision not to renew the moratorium on executions and carry out executions constitutes a major step back for human rights in the country. This decision is all the more alarming given that more than 7,000 people are on death row in Pakistan,” it said.

The moratorium began in June 2008; a soldier found guilty of murder was executed in November 2012, but that was the only exception.

The letter said the groups understood that an anti-terrorism court in Sindh province had issued warrants for the execution of two members of the banned sectarian and militant group Lashkar-e-Jhangvi.

Attaullah alias Qasim and Muhammad Azam alias Sharif were convicted by an anti-terrorism court in July 2004 for the killing of a doctor, according to the letter. They are scheduled to be executed between August 20 and 22.

The Pakistani Taliban has warned the newly elected government not to execute the men, saying they would try to kill Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and the Chief Minister of Punjab Shahbaz Sharif in response.

“The ICJ and Human Rights Watch believe that those who commit acts of terrorism should be prosecuted before competent, independent and impartial courts that meet international due process standards,” the letter said.

“However, we oppose the death penalty under all circumstances as an inherently cruel and irreversible punishment that violates the right to life.”

Some 150 countries worldwide, including 30 states in the Asia-Pacific region, have abolished the death penalty in law or in practice, the letter said.

Nawaz halts execution of death sentences - thenews.com.pk

Pakistanzindabaad is offline Genius Member
    Sher ka nishaan Roshan
    Pakistan

Quoted
    471 Post(s)

Re: Haramkhaur Shair (Noora) Surrenders to TTP

yaar ap ki jaga koi aur aisi baatain karay tau afsoos nahi hota laikin ap aik taraf ISLAM ki baat kertay hain HADEES QURAN quote kertay hain aur dosri taraf JHOOT bhi boltay aur pahlatay hain....

Ya news ap nay khud paarhi hay??? Kiya Likha hay is may???

BARA BARA LIKHA HAY KAY PRESIDENT NAY PRIME MINISTER SAY KAHA HAY KAY WO IS PER US SAY MEETING KERNA CHAHTA HAY AUR ISS WAQT PRESIDENT PAKISTAN MAY NAHI HAY SO PRIME MINISTER NAY PRESIDENT SAY MEETING TAK KAY LIYA ISS KO POSTPONED KIYA HAY..........

BAKI NS sahab ko her haal may jin ko phaansi ki saza howi hay unhay latkana chahiyah chahay zardari sahab mana karain ya koi aur...

- - Updated - -

Muhammad Khan is offline Star Member
    Eluded

Quoted
    335 Post(s)

Agr is darpook may itni hemmat hoti to Kia ye jail may macharo ke katne pe rota aur apni party ko akele chor kr Saudi bhagta.

Pakistanzindabaad is offline Genius Member
    Sher ka nishaan Roshan
    Pakistan

Quoted
    471 Post(s)

دھمکیوں اور دباؤ میں آئے بغیر مجرموں کی سزاؤں پرعملدرآمد کیا جائے گا، وزیراعظم

ویب ڈیسک اتوار 18 اگست 2013
    (25) تبصرےصفحہ شیئر کریںصفحہ پرنٹ کریںدوستوں کو بھیجئے

سزائے موت کے قانون میں کوئی تبدیلی نہیں کی گئی نہ ہی اس سلسلے میں کوئی فیصلہ کیا گیا ہے، ترجمان وزیر اعظم ہاؤس۔ فوٹو: فائل

اسلام آباد: وزیر اعظم میاں نواز شریف نے ایوان صدر کو بھیجے گئے مراسلے میں واضح کردیا ہے کہ مجرموں کو دی گئی سزاؤں پر ہرصورت عملدرآمد ہوگا اس سلسلے میں کوئی دباؤ برداشت نہیں کیا جائے گا۔وزیر اعظم ہاؤس کی جانب سے ایوان صدر کو بھیجے گئے جوابی مراسلے میں موقف اختیار کیا گیا ہے کہ دہشتگردی میں ملوث مجرموں کو کسی صورت رعایت نہ دی جائے۔ مجرموں کو ملنے والی سزاؤں پر عملدرآمد نہ ہونے سے دہشتگردوں کے حوصلے بلند ہوتے ہیں۔ اس لئے دہشتگرد ہو یا کالعدم تنظیم کا تخریب کار، ہر مجرم کو اس کے کئے کی سزا ہر صورت ملے گی، اس سلسلے میں حکومت کسی کی دھکمیوں میں نہیں آئے گی اور نہ ہی کسی بھی قسم کا دباؤ قبول کیا جائے گا۔دوسری جانب وزیراعظم ہاؤس کےترجمان کا کہنا ہے کہ سزائے موت کے قانون میں ابھی کوئی تبدیلی نہیں کی گئی اور نہ ہی سزائے موت کے قانون میں تبدیلی سے متعلق ابھی کوئی فیصلہ کیا گیا ہے۔ صدر مملکت کی درخواست پر مجرموں کی سزائے موت پر عمل درآمد کا فیصلہ موخر کیا گیا ہے، صدر زرداری نے چند روز پہلے وزیراعظم سے ملاقات اور اس سلسلے میں مشاورت کی خواہش کا اظہار کیا تھا، اس وقت وہ غیر ملکی دورے پر ہیں ان کی واپسی پر صدر اور وزیراعظم کی ملاقات ہوگی جس میں اس معاملے پر بات چیت ہوگی۔واضح رہے کہ سابق حکومت کے برعکس موجودہ حکومت نے سزائے موت پرعملدرآمد شروع کردیا ہے اور عدالتوں نے بھی کئی قیدیوں کے بلیک وارنٹ بھی جاری کردیئے تھے لیکن صدر مملکت نے ان پر عملدرآمد رکوانے کے لئے وزیر اعظم کو خط لکھا تھا۔

Silly is offline JUST PML-N.....N THATS IT
    .......SHER.......

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1548 Post(s)

patriotic333 is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanzindabaad View Post
    دھمکیوں اور دباؤ میں آئے بغیر مجرموں کی سزاؤں پرعملدرآمد کیا جائے گا، وزیراعظم

ویب ڈیسک اتوار 18 اگست 2013
    (25) تبصرےصفحہ شیئر کریںصفحہ پرنٹ کریںدوستوں کو بھیجئے

سزائے موت کے قانون میں کوئی تبدیلی نہیں کی گئی نہ ہی اس سلسلے میں کوئی فیصلہ کیا گیا ہے، ترجمان وزیر اعظم ہاؤس۔ فوٹو: فائل

اسلام آباد: وزیر اعظم میاں نواز شریف نے ایوان صدر کو بھیجے گئے مراسلے میں واضح کردیا ہے کہ مجرموں کو دی گئی سزاؤں پر ہرصورت عملدرآمد ہوگا اس سلسلے میں کوئی دباؤ برداشت نہیں کیا جائے گا۔وزیر اعظم ہاؤس کی جانب سے ایوان صدر کو بھیجے گئے جوابی مراسلے میں موقف اختیار کیا گیا ہے کہ دہشتگردی میں ملوث مجرموں کو کسی صورت رعایت نہ دی جائے۔ مجرموں کو ملنے والی سزاؤں پر عملدرآمد نہ ہونے سے دہشتگردوں کے حوصلے بلند ہوتے ہیں۔ اس لئے دہشتگرد ہو یا کالعدم تنظیم کا تخریب کار، ہر مجرم کو اس کے کئے کی سزا ہر صورت ملے گی، اس سلسلے میں حکومت کسی کی دھکمیوں میں نہیں آئے گی اور نہ ہی کسی بھی قسم کا دباؤ قبول کیا جائے گا۔دوسری جانب وزیراعظم ہاؤس کےترجمان کا کہنا ہے کہ سزائے موت کے قانون میں ابھی کوئی تبدیلی نہیں کی گئی اور نہ ہی سزائے موت کے قانون میں تبدیلی سے متعلق ابھی کوئی فیصلہ کیا گیا ہے۔ صدر مملکت کی درخواست پر مجرموں کی سزائے موت پر عمل درآمد کا فیصلہ موخر کیا گیا ہے، صدر زرداری نے چند روز پہلے وزیراعظم سے ملاقات اور اس سلسلے میں مشاورت کی خواہش کا اظہار کیا تھا، اس وقت وہ غیر ملکی دورے پر ہیں ان کی واپسی پر صدر اور وزیراعظم کی ملاقات ہوگی جس میں اس معاملے پر بات چیت ہوگی۔واضح رہے کہ سابق حکومت کے برعکس موجودہ حکومت نے سزائے موت پرعملدرآمد شروع کردیا ہے اور عدالتوں نے بھی کئی قیدیوں کے بلیک وارنٹ بھی جاری کردیئے تھے لیکن صدر مملکت نے ان پر عملدرآمد رکوانے کے لئے وزیر اعظم کو خط لکھا تھا۔
    Agar PM nay aisa kaha hay to boht achha hay, hakoomat ko zardari ki baton main aa kar sazay-e-mot ko khatam nai karna chahiye.

needoos is offline Banned
    Allah's slave, friend of
    friends and sword to western
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

BHGOORA brothers

For all BAREY ke TATOO, Ch BEAN sent the HAND OUT. DOOB maroo apney he thook mein

http://daily.urdupoint.com/featured_239065_1_2.html

Cosmopolitan!

Quoted
    775 Post(s)

Haramkhaur = The one who eats/consumes ill-gotten money. It has been declared in many cases even in higher courts that Nawaz sharif has been involved in corruption, hence can be called haramkhaur!

Someone banned me, perhaps for using this word. Kindly let me know if there was any other reason!
    & I still maintain, Nawaz shareef is corrupt in my view and I consider him haramkhaur. AND, I don't think its an abuse!

needoos is offline Banned
    Allah's slave, friend of
    friends and sword to western
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suave View Post

Haramkhaur = The one who eats/consumes ill-gotten money. It has been declared in many cases even in higher courts that Nawaz sharif has been involved in corruption, hence can be called haramkhaur!

Someone banned me, perhaps for using this word. Kindly let me know if there was any other reason!
    & I still maintain, Nawaz shareef is corrupt in my view and I consider him haramkhaur. AND, I don't think its an abuse!
    Suo MOTO on FK now, it seems the moderators are behaving like Cheif Justice. Sharmnaak, buhat he SHARAMNAAK

jaddy is offline Mango Man
    As Simple As This
    ~!@#$%^&*()_+|?><

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    399 Post(s)

i know its haneef abbasi ka chamcha who banned u no one else can do that hamaqat gadhay jab super moderators bana diye jayin ge to aisa to ho ga he

Cosmopolitan!

Quoted
    775 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by needoos View Post
    Suo MOTO on FK now, it seems the moderators are behaving like Cheif Justice. Sharmnaak, buhat he SHARAMNAAK
    exactly, and in the same way, CJ separated himself from the case, the one who banned me is not showing up and owning his act of sharmnaak morality!

- - Updated - -

Quote Originally Posted by jaddy View Post
    i know its haneef abbasi ka chamcha who banned u no one else can do that hamaqat gadhay jab super moderators bana diye jayin ge to aisa to ho ga he
    hmmm, mujay is baat ka tu idea naheen hai bhai...........anyhow someone should explain why it was done at the first place!

Cosmopolitan!

Quoted
    775 Post(s)

Ammy_769 is offline Patriot
    Boring...

Quoted
    659 Post(s)

Re: PML-N Surrenders to TTP

needoos suave
    Proper method of mentioning someone to thread is add @ symbol and copy paste as a plain text next person username without space.
    For the paste as a plain text use "Ctrl+Shift+V" as a shortcut, it works in Chrome and Firefox if this shortcut is not already taken by some add-on in Firefox.

la-perwah is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2665 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by needoos View Post
    اب تو اپ کے خلاف بھی سو موٹو لیا جائے گا ..ورنہ شرمناک کے دوسرے معنی بتائیں.

- - Updated - -

​ا و و و ...اب سمجھی یہ فرینڈز کورنر نون لیگ اون کرتی ہے ...کلیم سے لے کر ....... پھر ٹھیک ہے

Boring...

Quoted
    659 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by la-perwah View Post
    ​ا و و و ...اب سمجھی یہ فرینڈز کورنر نون لیگ اون کرتی ہے ...کلیم سے لے کر ....... پھر ٹھیک ہے
    At least don't abuse me by saying I am PML-N agent or guy.. Its pure disrespect.
    Don't even consider me in any Political association, I believe in self efforts to better this country.

la-perwah is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2665 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ammy_769 View Post
    At least don't abuse me by saying I am PML-N agent or guy.. Its pure disrespect.
    Don't even consider me in any Political association, I believe in self efforts to better this country.
    ارے یہ صرف مذاق تھا ....مجھے معلوم ہے کہ نون لیگ سے وابستگی بایس شرمنگی ہے .یہ پھر مذاق ہے

Cosmopolitan!

Quoted
    775 Post(s)

needoos suave
    Proper method of mentioning someone to thread is add @ symbol and copy paste as a plain text next person username without space.
    For the paste as a plain text use "Ctrl+Shift+V" as a shortcut, it works in Chrome and Firefox if this shortcut is not already taken by some add-on in Firefox.
    Sharing the reason for banning me could have served better, thanks for the info anyway!

Boring...

Quoted
    659 Post(s)

Sharing the reason for banning me could have served better, thanks for the info anyway!
    I will see changelog regarding what response I wrote or someone else...

EDIT: I didn't ban you even once.... Wanna see your change history in usergroup...

Silly is offline JUST PML-N.....N THATS IT
    .......SHER.......

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1548 Post(s)

I will see changelog regarding what response I wrote or someone else...

EDIT: I didn't ban you even once.... Wanna see your change history in usergroup...
    Urdu men bhi baat ho skti hay, Ya urdu men baat kerte hoy shermindagi feel hoti hay,

Boring...

Quoted
    659 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silly View Post
    Urdu men bhi baat ho skti hay, Ya urdu men baat kerte hoy shermindagi feel hoti hay,
    Grow up kid, don't make me yawn on your such traditional and out of the way post.
    If you don't have any productive work to do then don't waste others time.
    Just for your kind information, I have good command over Urdu as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last