All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONES

      
   
  1. #1
    Newbie's Avatar
    Newbie is offline Expert Member
    say no more pakhtoon killing,
    cursing Imran Khan all the
    time won't work
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,540
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

    Angry America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONES

    America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONES

    thats it

    so bhagora brotheran and zordari tola won't block DRONES.

  2. #2
    mak000123 is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    981
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    who said they will freeze their $s?...............................

  3. #3
    Newbie's Avatar
    Newbie is offline Expert Member
    say no more pakhtoon killing,
    cursing Imran Khan all the
    time won't work
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,540
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    Quote Originally Posted by mak000123 View Post
    who said they will freeze their ?...............................
    mera khyal hai DOLLAR Pakistan ki currency nahin hai

  4. #4
    PTIgnorant is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    194
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie View Post
    America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONES

    thats it

    so bhagora brotheran and zordari tola won't block DRONES.


    When people are not able to pass stool daily, they generally assume it to be constipation For many, having a bowel movement daily becomes an obsession. They often go to extremes (taking laxatives etc.) to remediate this situation. It s one of the most common error that one makes when he decides he has such constipation.




  5. #5
    mak000123 is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    981
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    i dont think they can freez in swizz bank,
    they even wont disclose the privacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie View Post
    mera khyal hai DOLLAR Pakistan ki currency nahin hai

  6. #6
    Newbie's Avatar
    Newbie is offline Expert Member
    say no more pakhtoon killing,
    cursing Imran Khan all the
    time won't work
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,540
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    Quote Originally Posted by mak000123 View Post
    i dont think they can freez in swizz bank,
    they even wont disclose the privacy
    it's not only in Swiss, its all over. And America will freeze it under the umbrella of UN, to freeze the accounts all over the world

  7. #7
    habibbukhari is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    922
    Quoted
    350 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    Quote Originally Posted by PTIgnorant View Post


    When people are not able to pass stool daily, they generally assume it to be constipation For many, having a bowel movement daily becomes an obsession. They often go to extremes (taking laxatives etc.) to remediate this situation. It s one of the most common error that one makes when he decides he has such constipation.



    And when such a condition happens, people like IK and us ke bachongrey aise khawab daikhtey hain. keh money freeze ho rahi hey etc. etc.
    if they have money that is their own money earned by business not from a Yahoodi ki Beti se benami main hasil ki hooi ya shaukat khanam hospital se churai hooi.

  8. #8
    Newbie's Avatar
    Newbie is offline Expert Member
    say no more pakhtoon killing,
    cursing Imran Khan all the
    time won't work
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,540
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    Quote Originally Posted by habibbukhari View Post
    And when such a condition happens, people like IK and us ke bachongrey aise khawab daikhtey hain. keh money freeze ho rahi hey etc. etc.
    if they have money that is their own money earned by business not from a Yahoodi ki Beti se benami main hasil ki hooi ya shaukat khanam hospital se churai hooi.
    raha na darbari ka darbari, jahil, nikhattu

    Shaukat Khanum hospital Pakistan main hai, jeddah yah london main nahin

    bhagora brotheran, zardari tola, chaudry brotheran, mina mansha, etc did transferred money from Pakistan treasury through black market

    bhagoray kay jahil darbariyo

  9. #9
    habibbukhari is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    922
    Quoted
    350 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie View Post
    raha na darbari ka darbari, jahil, nikhattu

    Shaukat Khanum hospital Pakistan main hai, jeddah yah london main nahin

    bhagora brotheran, zardari tola, chaudry brotheran, mina mansha, etc did transferred money from Pakistan treasury through black market

    bhagoray kay jahil darbariyo
    Wah rey Muslimanon : Yahoodion k nam se kitna chir jatey ho. Darbarion, jahilon, nakhutuon ko sab darbari, jahil aur nakhatu hi nazar aatey hain.

  10. #10
    PTIgnorant is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    194
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie View Post
    raha na darbari ka darbari, jahil, nikhattu

    Shaukat Khanum hospital Pakistan main hai, jeddah yah london main nahin

    bhagora brotheran, zardari tola, chaudry brotheran, mina mansha, etc did transferred money from Pakistan treasury through black market

    bhagoray kay jahil darbariyo



































    Q: What's common between Haj, NRO and
    #PTI ?
    A: makes you a clean person!


  11. #11
    Newbie's Avatar
    Newbie is offline Expert Member
    say no more pakhtoon killing,
    cursing Imran Khan all the
    time won't work
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,540
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    Quote Originally Posted by PTIgnorant View Post


    Q: What's common between Haj, NRO and
    #PTI ?
    A: makes you a clean person!

    aur bhagray clean ko bhi gandah ker daitay hain

    hehehehehehehe

  12. #12
    angleena@aol.com is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    North A. Side
    Posts
    1,553
    Quoted
    363 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    NEWBIE AKA ""KHAN KA LONDA"", another baseless fabricated story !! Idiotic postings, Rumors, Phoney and faker Tire kicker !!!

  13. #13
    PTIgnorant is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    194
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    Quote Originally Posted by angleena@aol.com View Post
    NEWBIE AKA ""KHAN KA LONDA"", another baseless fabricated story !! Idiotic postings, Rumors, Phoney and faker Tire kicker !!!

    kasoor iska nahi !!

  14. #14
    habibbukhari is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    922
    Quoted
    350 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    Quote Originally Posted by angleena@aol.com View Post
    NEWBIE AKA ""KHAN KA LONDA"", another baseless fabricated story !! Idiotic postings, Rumors, Phoney and faker Tire kicker !!!

    Kia khoob aur sach kaha hey. where is hehehehehehe now ?

  15. #15
    PTIgnorant is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    194
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    Quote Originally Posted by habibbukhari View Post
    Kia khoob aur sach kaha hey. where is hehehehehehe now ?

    be ez on him guys....


    kasoor inka nahi...... December 91 ki vo raat andheri thi aur Qaddafi stadium may lite bhi nahi thi !!

  16. #16
    angleena@aol.com is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    North A. Side
    Posts
    1,553
    Quoted
    363 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    Quote Originally Posted by PTIgnorant View Post

    be ez on him guys....


    kasoor inka nahi...... December 91 ki vo raat andheri thi aur Qaddafi stadium may lite bhi nahi thi !!
    I don't use this kind of words, But NEWBIE(idiot), used profanity and bad words, and if you give answer with logic he will start calling you Darbari and Noray etc etc. But from Now on words, He will be known ""KHAN KA LONDA"" on FB. I encourage you to call him with that name and he will be shut his profane Mouth. !!



    - - Updated - -

    Quote Originally Posted by habibbukhari View Post
    Kia khoob aur sach kaha hey. where is hehehehehehe now ?
    PLEASE CALL HIM WITH HIS ACTUAL NAME FROM NOW, ""KHAN KA LONDA""


  17. #17
    nutral is offline Star Member
    watan ki muhabbat mien neutral
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    apne ghar
    Posts
    1,862
    Quoted
    173 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    [QUOTE=angleena@aol.com;3960321]I don't use this kind of words, But NEWBIE(idiot), used profanity and bad words, and if you give answer with logic he will start calling you Darbari and Noray etc etc. But from Now on words, He will be known ""KHAN KA LONDA"" on FB. I encourage you to call him with that name and he will be shut his profane Mouth. !!



    - - Updated - -



    PLEASE CALL HIM WITH HIS ACTUAL NAME FROM NOW, ""KHAN KA LONDA""

    لگتا ہے آقاؤں کے ڈالروں کا صدمہ بہت کاری ہے.

  18. #18
    angleena@aol.com is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    North A. Side
    Posts
    1,553
    Quoted
    363 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    [quote=nutral;3960513]
    Quote Originally Posted by angleena@aol.com View Post


    - - Updated - -


    PLEASE CALL HIM WITH HIS ACTUAL NAME FROM NOW, ""KHAN KA LONDA""

    لگتا ہے آقاؤں کے ڈالروں کا صدمہ بہت کاری ہے.
    I knew It, exposed another ""Khan Ka Londa"" Today, Same person different ID, I am sure that NEWBIE, NATURAL AND more to come using similar wordings And profanity !! Khan Kay Londay has been spread on internet again. Commonly, Londay will not accept any logic and arguments. They are internet suicidal Bombers, Brainwashed pre-loaded londay !!!!

  19. #19
    nutral is offline Star Member
    watan ki muhabbat mien neutral
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    apne ghar
    Posts
    1,862
    Quoted
    173 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    [quote=angleena@aol.com;3960517]
    Quote Originally Posted by nutral View Post

    I knew It, exposed another ""Khan Ka Londa"" Today, Same person different ID, I am sure that NEWBIE, NATURAL AND more to come using similar wordings And profanity !! Khan Kay Londay has been spread on internet again. Commonly, Londay will not accept any logic and arguments. They are internet suicidal Bombers, Brainwashed pre-loaded londay !!!!
    nawaz shareef ki oulad meri tu aik hi id hai.mujhe kisi ke baap ka darr hai na parwah jo different id,s banaoon.or tumhari aqal ko salaam hai jo mujhe londa kaho tu.

  20. #20
    angleena@aol.com is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    North A. Side
    Posts
    1,553
    Quoted
    363 Post(s)

    Re: America will freeze the billions of dollars of sharif and zardari, if Pak govt won't allow DRONE

    [quote=nutral;3960980]
    Quote Originally Posted by angleena@aol.com View Post

    nawaz shareef ki oulad meri tu aik hi id hai.mujhe kisi ke baap ka darr hai na parwah jo different id,s banaoon.or tumhari aqal ko salaam hai jo mujhe londa kaho tu.

    Actually ""KHAN Kay Londay" really likes their very own medicine, Oulad, Aaqa, Darbari, Noray?? what about these words? Now on word I ll see who are these ? Khan ka Londay ?? Please don't mind if you are not a ""Khan Ka Londa"" But if you are not then how come you are so UPSET??? You must be...


Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in