All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: Jehangir Tareen Ka PTI Pay Drone Hamla "issues show cause notice to President PTI USA !

PTIgnorant is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    76 Post(s)

Jehangir Tareen Ka PTI Pay Drone Hamla "issues show cause notice to President PTI USA !

Dr. Nasrullah to be provided a fair chance after fresh show-cause notice: Jahangir Tareen
    By Web Management | 1073 Views | | International, US
    Dr. Nasrullah has sent a representation claiming that he has not received the Show Cause Notice sent to him by the Party. As such PTI has decided that a Show Cause Notice will be resent and Dr. Nasrullah will be given a fair chance to respond and present his point of view before any action is taken against him.

Jahangir K. Tareen,
    Secretary General,
    Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf

This is the guy who ran PTI USA, a registered charity organization for 8 years as a president but was told to "shut up" by Imran Khan in a live gathering when he as a President, insisted in asking the trail of money raised by PTI USA as he and 90% PTI USA supporters (US Citizens) are worried that their raised money is being mismanaged and is being used for anti-American activities which can put them in legal trouble in Amreica as they are US citizens !

After Rabia Zia (UK), this is the second casualty of CHANGE !!

- - Updated - -

PTI dollars flow from US stops as major rift blows up
    Shaheen Sehbai
    Thursday, August 08, 2013
    From Print Edition

WASHINGTON: A major internal rift in the PTI over donations of millions of dollars from the US has almost choked all flow of dollars to the party and Imran Khan has given a shut up call to the Texas medical doctor who was the main coordinator of collecting funds for years.

“Nasrullah stop writing this nonsense. Had credited u with more intelligence,” the PTI chief wrote to Dr Nasrullah M Khan of Texas on Monday, July 29 in an Email. When the Dr replied in detail explaining what he wanted, an angry Imran Khan gave a one line message from his Blackberry: “Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 10:31:52 +0000: Please don’t send me anymore emails”.

Dr Nasrullah is the second top PTI supporter and fundraiser in the US after Fauzia Kasuri who has travelled all over the US raising millions and sending them to Pakistan, all legally and with a full record and formalities.

He was the main person who kept all records, looked after the legal requirements and followed all the US laws to send money to Pakistan.

The issue has been rolling on, on the social media for many weeks but is now bursting out in the mainstream newspapers and at a private sitting in Washington on Tuesday night where I saw some of the top PTI donors and supporters, the issues appeared to be far more serious than so far considered.

The issue at the centre of the PTI problems is that the donors and the people who raised these millions in the US want some explanations as to how and where the amount had been spent. They want an audit but the PTI donors say whenever any leader had raised this issue before Imran Khan, he brushed it aside and those who raised the question were sidelined, for one reason or another.

In one of his messages to Imran Khan, Dr Nasrullah had stated: “We the overseas PTI workers are very disappointed and have not gotten any answer. I want to communicate to the PTI leadership that we have very dedicated far more intelligent and top class people in every field and they are not sheep and goats. These people are far more superior and honest and have good morals and people around. The leaders sitting in central office are a bunch of low level intelligence and have no morals.”

Dr Nasrullah also had a note of warning for these people around Imran Khan. “We know how to handle them no matter what it takes. It is a match they cannot win.”

In his message to the PTI leadership, Dr Nasrullah says: “This is the party we worked day and night taking time away from family, children, business and collected the record amount of funds in the hope that we will have a change in Pakistan. The leader made us believe in full ‘Eman’ and gave us examples of the Prophet (PBUH) and his companions….Why PTI is exempt from all of this. I am asking this question for a long time. Is there any place in PTI where we can complain? Talking about moral collapse of the nation, is this not a moral collapse of all the top leadership?

“Has anyone the courage to ask for an independent accountability from top to bottom. All they need is money from overseas Pakistanis and then we the hardworking people are disposed of as a tissue paper.”

“I want to let the leadership know that this is not going to go away as business as usual. We will do everything in our power to get PTI come to a straight path no matter what it takes.”

The US donors say Dr Nasrullah ran the PTI USA, LCC account and it is wide open and any one can look at it.

Messages were sent to Imran Khan, PTI Information Secretary Shireen Mazari, MNA from Lahore Shafqat Mahmood, Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Javed Hashmi, Asad Umar, Azam Khan Swati, Jehangir Tareen and Fauzia Kasuri for an official PTI response to these allegations and release of emails and data by donors here in Washington.

In a prompt response to the issues raised in the story, PTI Chairman Imran Khan sent the following message to me late on Wednesday night: “Shaheen we always have our accounts audited. Currently our accounts are being audited. We already have the preliminary report and I can assure u that there is no sign of any wrongdoing. We expect our final report to be published in a couple of weeks. The curt reply was because of Nasrullah’s rude emails .....nothing to do with not having our accounts audited.”

Immediately after Imran Khan’s response, Dr Shireen Mazari also sent her response. She stated in her Email: “Just wanted to clarify: One, the exchange between Nasrullah and Imran Khan was a personal one and has nothing to do with the procedure undertaken for funds from overseas.

“Two, there is a regular audit procedure undertaken yearly for all PTI accounts — for overseas donations and other local accounts. The ECP requirements are also fulfilled every year in terms of submission of party accounts.

“Three, on receiving any complaints or questions about donations to PTI, the Party immediately takes note and the Finance committee examines these issues as well as bringing in outside auditors. This process is presently going on as a regular routine.

“Four, Imran Khan does not handle accounts or financial matters of the Party. There is a proper Finance Committee as well as a Finance Secretary.

“Five, Shaheen you have to remember that personal groupings and rivalries exist amongst the PTI overseas supporters also and sometimes in staking out their claims they get a little carried away.”

Asad Umar, in response said he had referred the issue to Dr Shireen Mazari, the Information Secretary. Others did not respond immediately.

Another important PTI leader who was its Central Information Secretary wrote what he called “Ramadan Confessions” on his Facebook page and gave a lot of details of what is going on.

Akbar S Babar described some of the close associates of Imran Khan as “Lounge Lizards” and wrote about party funds after the 2005 floods: “How many sheds were built at what cost nobody knows. There was no audit and no third party validation of the resources and the output. When a senior PTI member from Rawalpindi raised concerns with evidence about alleged corruption in the way the money was spent, he was sidelined and no independent inquiry was conducted. The amounts were not big but a threshold was crossed unnoticed.”

“Many months later, Imran Khan asked me about the real estate venture and I explained my fears and the reasons for opting out. He said ‘Akbar but how could you trust lounge lizard ‘A?’ IK loves to play games with people, pitching one against the other sometimes even at his own and/or party’s expense.”

“My real reason for refusing any party position again was the news that kept trickling in about the PTI lounge lizards taking full control over its resources and acting like a mafia.

Whenever I would confront IK that PTI had become a private limited company and needs to go back to its original status, IK’s usual response would be ‘I will take care of it,’ or ‘either they will be reformed or removed,’ Akbar wrote on Facebook.

All these concerns were raised in the Tuesday’s private sitting with PTI donors in Washington. It raises many questions as the immediate impact is that the PTI has stopped getting donations from the US. Whether this situation will also have an adverse impact on the fundraising for Shaukat Khanum Hospital is another matter.

angleena@aol.com is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    363 Post(s)

Re: Jehangir Tareen Ka PTI Pay Drone Hamla "issues show cause notice to President PTI USA !

Everyone is getting bore of his Bashing behaviour, Like a ""KAPATI"" SAAS he is always criticizing for the sake of criticize !! Imran Khan's politics is circling just mocking others for something he is not doing or undone, but if he does the same s h I t , then it become the Law of Imraniat for his brain washed followers !! Fabricated wordings, phoney and typical swinger flip flops statement is his daily mal practices. I. Khan is not more than an opportunist, extreme ingrate person, greedy of being mr right all the time ! Tenaciously rude and crude ! He has a obsession of being the wisest person on planet infect he is the most idiot in that sense !! Mocking, bashing, lashing, using coarse language, and considering himself over and above all is his biggest downfall which we have seen in recent elections !! We don't take his bashing seriously any more !! Even his own party members are getting sick and tired of his nagging politics !!

Farouk80 is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    112 Post(s)

Re: Jehangir Tareen Ka PTI Pay Drone Hamla "issues show cause notice to President PTI USA !

Quote Originally Posted by angleena@aol.com View Post
    Everyone is getting bore of his Bashing behaviour, Like a ""KAPATI"" SAAS he is always criticizing for the sake of criticize !! Imran Khan's politics is circling just mocking others for something he is not doing or undone, but if he does the same s h I t , then it become the Law of Imraniat for his brain washed followers !! Fabricated wordings, phoney and typical swinger flip flops statement is his daily mal practices. I. Khan is not more than an opportunist, extreme ingrate person, greedy of being mr right all the time ! Tenaciously rude and crude ! He has a obsession of being the wisest person on planet infect he is the most idiot in that sense !! Mocking, bashing, lashing, using coarse language, and considering himself over and above all is his biggest downfall which we have seen in recent elections !! We don't take his bashing seriously any more !! Even his own party members are getting sick and tired of his nagging politics !!

All these allegations coming from a noori (female) you are talking about imran khan not sharif family, where nobody dares to go against their will let alone saying anything! All that you wrote is your personal grudge with a hint of feminine emotions, either way nobody cares!

And speaking of elections, this "mandate" of yours was courtesy of Fakhrudin Ibrahim not nation of Pakistan. All I can say about you is, ignorance have no cure!

Edit>

Quoted
    363 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farouk80 View Post
    All these allegations coming from a noori (female) you are talking about imran khan not sharif family, where nobody dares to go against their will let alone saying anything! All that you wrote is your personal grudge with a hint of feminine emotions, either way nobody cares!

And speaking of elections, this "mandate" of yours was courtesy of Fakhrudin Ibrahim not nation of Pakistan. All I can say about you is, ignorance have no cure!
    Who are You, Mr Londay, oh I see, another ""Khan Ka Londa""if you can not answer in Urdu or English then why are you wasting your walnut size brain ?? what is a point ? same old pathetic words, Noray, Sharif, darbari !! Lanat londun par !! Who has all the time to waste reading your idiotic answers ?? Ja muna ja kay so ja !!

PTIgnorant is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    76 Post(s)

All these allegations coming from a noori (female)

so u mean.....

Akbar S Babar
    Admiral Javed
    Shireen Mazari
    Fauzia Kasuri
    Rabia Zia

and now Dr. Nasrullah is a
    "Noora" ??

wah ray
    "Imrani Londay"...... teri azmat ko salam !!

Edit>

Quoted
    112 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PTIgnorant View Post

so u mean.....

Akbar S Babar
    Admiral Javed
    Shireen Mazari
    Fauzia Kasuri
    Rabia Zia

and now Dr. Nasrullah is a
    "Noora" ??

wah ray
    "Imrani Londay"...... teri azmat ko salam !!

To to me it sounds like internal politics and personal vendetta it will die off itself, I won't get emotional nor would use it as a matter of opportunism!

Edit>

Quoted
    112 Post(s)

Who are You, Mr Londay, oh I see, another ""Khan Ka Londa""if you can not answer in Urdu or English then why are you wasting your walnut size brain ?? what is a point ? same old pathetic words, Noray, Sharif, darbari !! Lanat londun par !! Who has all the time to waste reading your idiotic answers ?? Ja muna ja kay so ja !!

You sounds like an emotional foul mouth individual! All you do is calling names talking non sense and when we reply you start crying! Btw we have the most educated crowd in and supporting our party, that's why your pm and Shrif have all the key positions, they know they only have donkeys in there party member and supporters alike. Shrief ke londi londay aab humein English per lecture dein ge. My dear If you can't read English it's not our fault, may be you've been to Daanish schools? And it's doesn't matter if brain is the size of walnut or not, what matters is it works and talk sense unlike yours!

Edit>

Quoted
    363 Post(s)

You sounds like an emotional foul mouth individual! All you do is calling names talking non sense and when we reply you start crying! Btw we have the most educated crowd in and supporting our party, that's why your pm and Shrif have all the key positions, they know they only have donkeys in there party member and supporters alike. Shrief ke londi londay aab humein English per lecture dein ge. My dear If you can't read English it's not our fault, may be you've been to Daanish schools? And it's doesn't matter if brain is the size of walnut or not, what matters is it works and talk sense unlike yours!
    che che che...Now don't take it on your sparrow size heart !! lol... most Educated really ? !! Education in mummy daddy schools ?? Do they made arrogant, proud and most disrespected individuals??? ... PTI is a party of those typical kind mummy daddy, Complainers and whiners !!! This is not just I thought, Media, anchors, sitcoms, even writers all admitted that Imran Khan created more brain less literate ""Losers"" Jahil", who have no manners at all, idiot Bashers, over confident proud superior complex big mouthers, and like You Consider you are the most educated party? but the question is just degree wise, manners wise, ethically or cognitively? If you really is, then why PTI is just a Losers so far?, Imran Khan is such a losers, a man with a golden spoon in his mouth !! Think about it,.. lol...Donkey work hard but Dogs just barks and gets stones and kicks, last BUT not least ""KHAN KA LONDA""

Edit>

Quoted
    112 Post(s)

che che che...Now don't take it on your sparrow size heart !! lol... most Educated really ? !! Education in mummy daddy schools ?? Do they made arrogant, proud and most disrespected individuals??? ... PTI is a party of those typical kind mummy daddy, Complainers and whiners !!! This is not just I thought, Media, anchors, sitcoms, even writers all admitted that Imran Khan created more brain less literate ""Losers"" Jahil", who have no manners at all, idiot Bashers, over confident proud superior complex big mouthers, and like You Consider you are the most educated party? but the question is just degree wise, manners wise, ethically or cognitively? If you really is, then why PTI is just a Losers so far?, Imran Khan is such a losers, a man with a golden spoon in his mouth !! Think about it,.. lol...Donkey work hard but Dogs just barks and gets stones and kicks, last BUT not least ""KHAN KA LONDA""

You see you don't get it! Atleast you admitted you guys are donkeys because you can't think, daft and brainless! And seriously are you talking about manners and complaining whining etc?? Just read all the comments you have posted, you are the one who is doing that, we are only replying to the filth you wrote! All you are doing is calling a national hero names and defending corrupt, immoral, American puppet! This shows your standards and your upbringing if knowing what's right and wrong is being mummy daddy then let it be, atleast we aren't some ignorant and jahil who can't think and only barkes filth on others like a mad b*tch

And nobody is looking down on you, it's you yourself making yourself look like an idiot!

Edit>

Quoted
    363 Post(s)

You see you don't get it! Atleast you admitted you guys are donkeys because you can't think, daft and brainless! And seriously are you talking about manners and complaining whining etc?? Just read all the comments you have posted, you are the one who is doing that, we are only replying to the filth you wrote! All you are doing is calling a national hero names and defending corrupt, immoral, American puppet! This shows your standards and your upbringing if knowing what's right and wrong is being mummy daddy then let it be, atleast we aren't some ignorant and jahil who can't think and only barkes filth on others like a mad b*tch
    And nobody is looking down on you, it's you yourself making yourself look like an idiot!
    Did you read all the postings of Newbie, Ganja Lohar, and yourself ?? LOL...Day and night same s h i t, Noray, Darbari, Donkeys, Jahil, Ganja and Lohar ?? These are the words, in every hateful postings of you , Newbie and many PTI's literate ""Jahil"" "'parahy likhay Jahil"". All of you guyz are complainers and whiners !! Day and night busy in bashing, lashing and leg-pulling. You guyz have learned demeaning and debasing others for your superiority complexes !! Mr Proud, do not ever underestimating others, I said that we learned something from donkey, that shut your mouth and work hard !! because barking dogs can't do anything other than cursing themselves, keep doing that...lol !!

Edit>

Quoted
    112 Post(s)

Did you read all the postings of Newbie, Ganja Lohar, and yourself ?? LOL...Day and night same s h i t, Noray, Darbari, Donkeys, Jahil, Ganja and Lohar ?? These are the words, in every hateful postings of you , Newbie and many PTI's literate ""Jahil"" "'parahy likhay Jahil"". All of you guyz are complainers and whiners !! Day and night busy in bashing, lashing and leg-pulling. You guyz have learned demeaning and debasing others for your superiority complexes !! Mr Proud, do not ever underestimating others, I said that we learned something from donkey, that shut your mouth and work hard !! because barking dogs can't do anything other than cursing themselves, keep doing that...lol !!

Same old repetitive sh*t, only thing you work hard on is writing non sense and I replied to the filth you wrote I didn't instigated it, retract and check! I replied to your crap! I didn't called you names you did, I only called you donkey (which you prove and admitted you are and when I said donkey I was referring to intelligence of a donkey) donkey work hard on whatever they have been told irrespective of it being write or wrong, we humans don't so you can refer yourself to anything you like, atleast I am not the one defending ribba it's you and your fellow donkeys, we aren't the one defending a corrupt immoral American puppet you and your fellow donkey are, we are standing against drones strikes, killing our fellow Muslims and Pakistanis but you and your fellow donkeys aren't, so the list goes on, you can call us whatever you like atleast we are speaking the truth.

now you can sit and write the same old crap nobody cares, oh sorry donkey have a limited brain power right?

Edit>

Quoted
    363 Post(s)

Same old repetitive sh*t, only thing you work hard on is writing non sense and I replied to the filth you wrote I didn't instigated it, retract and check! I replied to your crap! I didn't called you names you did, I only called you donkey (which you prove and admitted you are and when I said donkey I was referring to intelligence of a donkey) donkey work hard on whatever they have been told irrespective of it being write or wrong, we humans don't so you can refer yourself to anything you like, atleast I am not the one defending ribba it's you and your fellow donkeys, we aren't the one defending a corrupt immoral American puppet you and your fellow donkey are, we are standing against drones strikes, killing our fellow Muslims and Pakistanis but you and your fellow donkeys aren't, so the list goes on, you can call us whatever you like atleast we are speaking the truth.

now you can sit and write the same old crap nobody cares, oh sorry donkey have a limited brain power right?
    One word is very new in market, and its going virul....""KHAN KAY LONDAY"" LOL :D

Edit>

Quoted
    112 Post(s)

One word is very new in market, and its going virul....""KHAN KAY LONDAY"" LOL :D

Ohi gaal khota khota he hota hai ...

nutral is offline Star Member
    watan ki muhabbat mien neutral

Quoted
    173 Post(s)

iss kisam ke virus banana or phailana cheap logoon ka kaam hai.logic se baat na kar sakne ki ehliyat na hone ka iqrar.