All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Sharifon ke corruption ke dastaan.

zishi is offline Expert Member
    IMRAN KHAN KAY SIWA VOTE KOE
    NA MANGAY.

Quoted
    1803 Post(s)

Thumbs up Sharifon ke corruption ke dastaan.

$418m corruption by Nawaz during his stints as PM: Book

JULY 1, 2012 BY ONLINE

PML-N leader Nawaz Sharif made financial gains of $418 million during his twice stints as Prime Minister of the country, according to a book entitled Capitalism’s Achilles Heel by Raymond W Baker.
    The book is a dossier on the corruption of most dominated political families in the history including Nawaz Sharif and how they accumulated their properties, factories and enormous wealth.
    According to the book, at least $160 million were pocketed by Nawaz Sharif during his first stint as the Prime Minister in the 1990, from a contract to build a highway from Lahore, his home town, to Islamabad, the nation’s capital.
    At least $140 million in unsecured loans from Pakistan’s state banks. More than $60 million generated from government rebates on sugar exported by mills controlled by Mr. Sharif and his business associates.
    At least $58 million skimmed from prices paid for imported wheat from the United States and Canada. In the wheat deal, Mr. Sharif’s government paid prices far above market value to a private company owned by a close associate of his in Washington, the records show. Falsely in?ated invoices for the wheat generated tens of millions of dollars in cash.
    The book review went on to state that “The extent and magnitude of this corruption is so staggering that it has put the very integrity of the country at stake.”
    Under Sharif, unpaid bank loans and massive tax evasion remained the favorite ways to get rich.
    Upon his loss of power the usurping government published a list of 322 of the largest loan defaulters, representing almost $3 billion out of $4 billion owed to banks. Sharif and his family were tagged for $60 million.
    Like Bhutto, offshore companies have been linked to Sharif, three in the British Virgin Islands by the names of Nescoll, Nielson, and Shamrock and another in the Channel Islands known as Chandron Jersey Pvt. Ltd. Some of these entities allegedly were used to facilitate purchase of four rather grand flats on Park Lane in London, at various times occupied by Sharif family members.
    In 1999 Musharraf had Sharif probed, tried, convicted, and sentenced to life in prison, but then in 2000 exiled him to Saudi Arabia. Twenty-two containers of carpets and furniture followed, and, of course, his foreign accounts remained mostly intact. Ensconced in a glittering palace in Jeddah, he is described as looking “corpulent” amidst “opulent” surroundings.

6146 Million rupees maf karwaye ganjoon nay, in ko to zakat daini chahe aye

3 Arab ka case 15 saal say stay per chal raha hay

benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

Re: Sharifon ke corruption ke dastaan.

bhaui jan as ka ardw trjmo kr diN.
    io smjh noiN aAia.
    anglx Zra mxkl oy.
    ia iwN koiN omari anglx Zra kmzwr oy.

NA MANGAY.

Quoted
    1803 Post(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNx89KJ037I

- - Updated - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNx89KJ037I

habibbukhari is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    350 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zishi View Post
    $418m corruption by Nawaz during his stints as PM: Book

JULY 1, 2012 BY ONLINE

PML-N leader Nawaz Sharif made financial gains of $418 million during his twice stints as Prime Minister of the country, according to a book entitled Capitalism’s Achilles Heel by Raymond W Baker.
    The book is a dossier on the corruption of most dominated political families in the history including Nawaz Sharif and how they accumulated their properties, factories and enormous wealth.
    According to the book, at least $160 million were pocketed by Nawaz Sharif during his first stint as the Prime Minister in the 1990, from a contract to build a highway from Lahore, his home town, to Islamabad, the nation’s capital.
    At least $140 million in unsecured loans from Pakistan’s state banks. More than $60 million generated from government rebates on sugar exported by mills controlled by Mr. Sharif and his business associates.
    At least $58 million skimmed from prices paid for imported wheat from the United States and Canada. In the wheat deal, Mr. Sharif’s government paid prices far above market value to a private company owned by a close associate of his in Washington, the records show. Falsely in?ated invoices for the wheat generated tens of millions of dollars in cash.
    The book review went on to state that “The extent and magnitude of this corruption is so staggering that it has put the very integrity of the country at stake.”
    Under Sharif, unpaid bank loans and massive tax evasion remained the favorite ways to get rich.
    Upon his loss of power the usurping government published a list of 322 of the largest loan defaulters, representing almost $3 billion out of $4 billion owed to banks. Sharif and his family were tagged for $60 million.
    Like Bhutto, offshore companies have been linked to Sharif, three in the British Virgin Islands by the names of Nescoll, Nielson, and Shamrock and another in the Channel Islands known as Chandron Jersey Pvt. Ltd. Some of these entities allegedly were used to facilitate purchase of four rather grand flats on Park Lane in London, at various times occupied by Sharif family members.
    In 1999 Musharraf had Sharif probed, tried, convicted, and sentenced to life in prison, but then in 2000 exiled him to Saudi Arabia. Twenty-two containers of carpets and furniture followed, and, of course, his foreign accounts remained mostly intact. Ensconced in a glittering palace in Jeddah, he is described as looking “corpulent” amidst “opulent” surroundings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=488a_xrcSWA

6146 Million rupees maf karwaye ganjoon nay, in ko to zakat daini chahe aye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JChi3EldvIU

3 Arab ka case 15 saal say stay per chal raha hay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AJz6I3syhM

Zakat khaney walon ko zakat daitey hain na, yeh jalson peh zakat ka hi paisa to lagta hay

- - Updated - -

Quote Originally Posted by benice View Post

bhaui jan as ka ardw trjmo kr diN.
    io smjh noiN aAia.
    anglx Zra mxkl oy.
    ia iwN koiN omari anglx Zra kmzwr oy.
    اردو میں ترجمہ کرنا آتا ہوتا تو شامل ہونے کےلۓ مستند احمقوں کی تحریک ہی رہ گئ تھی ۔ ہم تو بس کاپی پیسٹ کر سکتے ہیں۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

metal61 is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    342 Post(s)

peeli taxi,pull aur sood par thora sa qarza noora ghulamo ka mustaqbil

NA MANGAY.

Quoted
    1803 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by habibbukhari View Post
    Zakat khaney walon ko zakat daitey hain na, yeh jalson peh zakat ka hi paisa to lagta hay

- - Updated - -

اردو میں ترجمہ کرنا آتا ہوتا تو شامل ہونے کےلۓ مستند احمقوں کی تحریک ہی رہ گئ تھی ۔ ہم تو بس کاپی پیسٹ کر سکتے ہیں۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
    Jalsoon kay leaye main khud paisa daita hoon aur Khawaja Asif say bolna tha kay court main ja ker prove karay sirf press conference ker kay chup ka roza kyun rakh liya tha?? Ussay pata hay kay sab drama hay us ka.

Faryal Hassan is offline Expert Member
    ..... KAPTAAN........

Quoted
    1787 Post(s)

Jalsoon kay leaye main khud paisa daita hoon aur Khawaja Asif say bolna tha kay court main ja ker prove karay sirf press conference ker kay chup ka roza kyun rakh liya tha?? Ussay pata hay kay sab drama hay us ka.
    جلسوں کے لیے پیسہ ہم دیتے ہیں اور تکلیف چوتھے محلے میں ہو رہی ہے. رہنے دیں زشی بھائ. اگر اردو میں ترجمہ ہو گیا تو غلطی سے کہیں انھیں شرم نہ آجاۓ

Perdesi007 is offline Star Member
    ***** Imran Khan *****

Quoted
    244 Post(s)

Jalson k paison ki baree takleef ho rahee hai iqtedaar k Aiwanon mein ... Imran Khan koi Mian Nawaz Sharif nahee hai k log uss pe aitebaar na karain...

We overseas Pakistanis are backbone of Imran Khan. We know he never wastes our money. Our money goes to right place. Jab woh zakat lenay ata hai to naam le ke kehta hai k Shaukat Khanum k liye fund raising ker raha hoon, party ki fund raising alag aor NAMAL college ki alag hotee hai. Humain Imran Khan pe poora bharosa hai iss liye nooners se guzarish hai k hamaray paison ki pareshani na karain ...hum jantay hain woh sahee jagah lagtay hain.

Silly is offline JUST PML-N.....N THATS IT
    .......SHER.......

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1548 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Faryal Hassan View Post

جلسوں کے لیے پیسہ ہم دیتے ہیں اور تکلیف چوتھے محلے میں ہو رہی ہے. رہنے دیں زشی بھائ. اگر اردو میں ترجمہ ہو گیا تو غلطی سے کہیں انھیں شرم نہ آجاۓ

می کو الو سمجھ رکھا ہے جو یو کے ڈائلاگ پے یقین کر لونگا

Faryal Hassan is offline Expert Member
    ..... KAPTAAN........

Quoted
    1787 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silly View Post

می کو الو سمجھ رکھا ہے جو یو کے ڈائلاگ پے یقین کر لونگا
    کتنی بار کہا ہے کہ الو نہیں الو بٹ. یو کو سڑانے کے لیے ہی تو لکھا ہے. چل شاباش اور سڑ

Edit>

Quoted
    350 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdesi007 View Post
    Jalson k paison ki baree takleef ho rahee hai iqtedaar k Aiwanon mein ... Imran Khan koi Mian Nawaz Sharif nahee hai k log uss pe aitebaar na karain...

We overseas Pakistanis are backbone of Imran Khan. We know he never wastes our money. Our money goes to right place. Jab woh zakat lenay ata hai to naam le ke kehta hai k Shaukat Khanum k liye fund raising ker raha hoon, party ki fund raising alag aor NAMAL college ki alag hotee hai. Humain Imran Khan pe poora bharosa hai iss liye nooners se guzarish hai k hamaray paison ki pareshani na karain ...hum jantay hain woh sahee jagah lagtay hain.
    Imran Khan gambled with the donation money of Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital in an investment outisde the country, with which 'The Trust' had to face serious losses. Imran should pay these losses to the trust from his own pocket. SKMH is not property of PTI. It was built by the Zakat of Public.

Edit>

Quoted
    342 Post(s)

Imran Khan gambled with the donation money of Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital in an investment outisde the country, with which 'The Trust' had to face serious losses. Imran should pay these losses to the trust from his own pocket. SKMH is not property of PTI. It was built by the Zakat of Public.
    prove it in court he gambled adaltain bhi tumhari judges bhi tumharay prove karo awam k samnay saboot lau sirf hawai batain karnay say kuch nai hona ALLAH nay itni zillat bakhsi thee us din nooro ko jis din aik khuwaja press conference mein ilzam laga raha tha hatta k IK k mukhalifo nay bhi nooron ko sharam dilai thee aur us din qaum nay double funds dye thay shaukat khanum ko ...........

Edit>

Quoted
    350 Post(s)

Sue him If he tells lie ?

<font size="6">

- - Updated - -

Imran Khan’s new book has revealed that the inspirational all-rounder gave betting tips to his brother-in-law in a Test match involving England and South Africa, ESPN-STAR reported on Saturday.
    The report said that Khan took this step in order to help clear the debts incurred by his political party, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf, after the 2002 parliamentary elections. “It took me a year to clear the debts the party had incurred during the elections. I cleared our last remaining debts in an unusual way; I was with my family in England, and my brother-in-law, Ben Goldsmith, kept asking me about what would happen in an England versus South Africa Test match. I discovered his interest came from his ‘spread-betting’ on the game.”
    “I decided to watch the match, and that every Pound he made after recovering the £10,000 lost would go towards clearing my party’s debt,” writes the cricketer-turned-politician in his recently-published book, Pakistan: A Personal History. British millionaire, Ben, is the brother of Jemima Goldsmith. Jemima married Imran in 1995 but they got divorced in 2004. In spread betting, the pay-off is based on the accuracy of the bet, rather than a simple “win” or “loss” result.
    “I have never gambled in my life and have never understood its attraction, but now for the sake of clearing my party’s debts, I watched the Test match with Ben for the next two days, telling him what to do and when,” Imran further elaborates in his book. At one point, the bookie asked, “Mr Goldsmith, you don’t happen to be sitting with your brother-in-law, do you?”

- - Updated - -

Quote Originally Posted by metal61 View Post
    peeli taxi,pull aur sood par thora sa qarza noora ghulamo ka mustaqbil
    Aor Jua, zakat harap, Bad kari, U- turn, Jhoot, Munafqat hay Imrani Londoon ka Mustaqbil

Edit>

Quoted
    342 Post(s)

<font size="6">

- - Updated - -

Imran Khan’s new book has revealed that the inspirational all-rounder gave betting tips to his brother-in-law in a Test match involving England and South Africa, ESPN-STAR reported on Saturday.
    The report said that Khan took this step in order to help clear the debts incurred by his political party, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf, after the 2002 parliamentary elections. “It took me a year to clear the debts the party had incurred during the elections. I cleared our last remaining debts in an unusual way; I was with my family in England, and my brother-in-law, Ben Goldsmith, kept asking me about what would happen in an England versus South Africa Test match. I discovered his interest came from his ‘spread-betting’ on the game.”
    “I decided to watch the match, and that every Pound he made after recovering the £10,000 lost would go towards clearing my party’s debt,” writes the cricketer-turned-politician in his recently-published book, Pakistan: A Personal History. British millionaire, Ben, is the brother of Jemima Goldsmith. Jemima married Imran in 1995 but they got divorced in 2004. In spread betting, the pay-off is based on the accuracy of the bet, rather than a simple “win” or “loss” result.
    “I have never gambled in my life and have never understood its attraction, but now for the sake of clearing my party’s debts, I watched the Test match with Ben for the next two days, telling him what to do and when,” Imran further elaborates in his book. At one point, the bookie asked, “Mr Goldsmith, you don’t happen to be sitting with your brother-in-law, do you?”

- - Updated - -

Aor Jua, zakat harap, Bad kari, U- turn, Jhoot, Munafqat hay Imrani Londoon ka Mustaqbil

Edit>

Quoted
    350 Post(s)

prove it in court he gambled adaltain bhi tumhari judges bhi tumharay prove karo awam k samnay saboot lau sirf hawai batain karnay say kuch nai hona ALLAH nay itni zillat bakhsi thee us din nooro ko jis din aik khuwaja press conference mein ilzam laga raha tha hatta k IK k mukhalifo nay bhi nooron ko sharam dilai thee aur us din qaum nay double funds dye thay shaukat khanum ko ...........
    Sachay ho to sue karo na us ko, woh to ab bhi keh raha hay.

Edit>

Quoted
    342 Post(s)

Sachay ho to sue karo na us ko, woh to ab bhi keh raha hay.
    hum har aeray gheray chotay motay ghulam k bhnknay par tawjah nahi detay aur shaukat khanum ko aj bhi log dil khol kar he detay hain

NA MANGAY.

Quoted
    1803 Post(s)

<font size="6">

- - Updated - -

- - Updated - -

Ask him to take IK to court if he is true in his allegations and this way IK will be disqualified by ECP. So a win win situation for PMLN.If you think allegations need no proof and the one accused should prove himself innocent then watch this and ask NS to take Rauf Klasra to Court.

Edit>

Quoted
    350 Post(s)

hum har aeray gheray chotay motay ghulam k bhnknay par tawjah nahi detay aur shaukat khanum ko aj bhi log dil khol kar he detay hain
    yehi to Sher karta hay, kabhi sher ko bhonknay walon ko kattey dikha hay ?

- - Updated - -

Ask him to take IK to court if he is true in his allegations and this way IK will be disqualified by ECP. So a win win situation for PMLN.If you think allegations need no proof and the one accused should prove himself innocent then watch this and ask NS to take Rauf Klasra to Court.

Imran nay jo apni book main likha hay, kia yeh bhi jhoot hay ?

mran Khan’s new book has revealed that the inspirational all-rounder gave betting tips to his brother-in-law in a Test match involving England and South Africa, ESPN-STAR reported on Saturday.

- - Updated - -

Imran nay jo apni book main likha hay, kia yeh bhi jhoot hay ?

mran Khan’s new book has revealed that the inspirational all-rounder gave betting tips to his brother-in-law in a Test match involving England and South Africa, ESPN-STAR reported on Saturday.

Silly is offline JUST PML-N.....N THATS IT
    .......SHER.......

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1548 Post(s)

Yeh dekh chawal Kahn ko kitti takleef ho rhi hay, Ur wo jawab bhi de rha hay, Ub u aasmaan ki tarf monh ker ke chawoN chawoN ker,

Edit>

Quoted
    342 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silly View Post

Yeh dekh chawal Kahn ko kitti takleef ho rhi hay, Ur wo jawab bhi de rha hay, Ub u aasmaan ki tarf monh ker ke chawoN chawoN ker,
    tau 50 50 sahib tumhara aqaa q na sabit kar saka phir k us nay juay mein ujari hai raqam

Page 1 of 2 12 Last