Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: Facts.....

sabpearl is offline Senior Member
    Mama's princess

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Facts.....

πŸ˜‡ You can only dream about faces you have already seen. Your brain cannotmake up new ones when you're dreaming.

😡 The harder you concentrate on falling asleep, the less likely it will happen.

πŸ‘€ The human mind spends 70% of it's time replaying memories & creating scenarios of perfect moments and situations.

πŸ˜„ Laughing for 15 minutes benefits the human body the same as sleeping for 2 hours.

😾 When you wake up around 2-3 am without any reasons, there's an 80% chance someone is remembering you.

😏After an argument, more than 85% people tend to think of all the clever things they should have said.

🎢 Listening to music has been shown to lower stress levels, lower blood pressure, increase concentration and even relieve pain.

🍫 Chocolate is about five times more effective than cough syrup when suffering from the common cold.

😴 No matter how hard you try, you can never remember how your dream started.

πŸ’­ There's a 96% chance at this very moment you are waiting for something that will never happen.

πŸ™‡ Emotional pain lasts for 10 to 20 minutes, anything longer is actually self inflicted by over thinking, making things worse.

🎭 You see yourselves 5 times more attractive in the mirror than you really are, thanks to your brain.

😢 99% people get scared when a text reads "can i ask you a question.

Hearts are wild creatures, thats why our ribs are cages....

void is offline quicksilver
    R3aL Ey3s R3aLise R3aL Li3s

Quoted
    2300 Post(s)

Re: Facts.....

Is that a medical research or what?
    -
    -
    -
    -

-
    -
    -
    -
    -

FarryS is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Facts.....

Here is another interesting fact which migt be really interesting for marijuana smokers. Do you guys know that it's possible to clean your body from marijuana with just using a special drinks? I haven't ever heard about it before I've found this web page - https://www.exit-5.net/detox-drinks-...-do-they-work/ but now I know that it's possible and such a thing might be really helpful actually.