All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: I have this problem with my washing machine

Dahho is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have this problem with my washing machine

Hi! I have this problem with my washing machine: it washes things without any issues, no matter which program I choose, and drains water well too, but it doesn’t rinse and doesn’t spin things dry. The “rinse and drain program” doesn’t work either. After it drains, washing stops and the “intensive wash” program light goes on, as well as “90 minutes” light, and they go on and out three times every 5 seconds. Can you suggest a possible issue that could cause this?

FarryS is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: I have this problem with my washing machine

Hi. To understand what the problem really is, you have to use your washing machine in a test mode and do the complete system diagnostics. Perhaps, one of the electronic cards broke down. I don’t think you can fix it yourself. Most likely, you’ll need to go to the service centre – or to the shop where you bought it, in case you still have warranty. We had similar problem with our washing machine not so long ago, and we contacted these guys: https://appliancenj.com. They fixed it for a lower price than at the service center, and we didn’t have to take the washing machine anywhere.