Ahsan Khan And Ayesha Omar Pair Up For A Film

Riding high on the success of recently concluded drama serial Udaari (in which he essayed the role of a child molester), Ahsan Khan is all set to experiment with comic roles in films. Making his big screen debut with a rom-com titled Chupan Chupai opposite Neelum Munir, Khan has paired up with Ayesha Omar for his second film which is Rehbra.
In a conversation with Instep, Khan explained, “My role in Udaari was a very intense negative role. As an actor I wanted to do something lighter so I chose Chupan Chupai (a comedy of errors) and now Rehbra as this is a beautiful, well knitted rom-com.”
While Rehbra is also a romantic comedy, Khan claims that this one is going to be different in many ways. According to him, the film is “a much needed rom-com, with intense romance and great music”.
Talking about his Rehbra co-star Ayesha Omar, Khan said that she is a very talented girl and she is the perfect choice for this role. The two will be working together for the first time.
Expected to come out in 2017, Rehbra will be directed by TV director Amin Iqbal who will be making his debut into films. Khan and Iqbal have worked together on two serials before and Khan is of the view that the director has great potential for films. “Amin Iqbal would for sure make a good film. He is very well prepared and enthusiastic,” Khan concluded.