ghazi52 is offline Member
    Long Live Pakistan

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Cool 7 summer trends that will never die

7 summer trends that will never die

Here's what to wear when it's too hot to wear anything

Let's face; like the seasons, fashion is fickle and trends come and go.
    And while last season's hottest new trend is often this season's biggest embarrassment, there are some that are here for the long haul.
    Spring/summer 2017 is upon us and it's time to get our sartorial game on. Don't freak out looking at skyrocketing temps on your weather apps; here's our list of timeless summer trends that you can never go wrong with:
    A simple white button down

These babies are summer's foolproof answer to versatile style.
    Easy, breezy and leaves so much room to play with accessories! We especially love pairing it with a quirky bag and a pout that pops!
    Plaid

If you’ve spent any amount of time on Instagram in the past few weeks, you’ve seen it happen before your very eyes; plaid's back, bigger than ever before.
    Dress it up or go casual, this one leaves a lot of room to play around with.
    Lip tints

Because when the sun comes out to play, we have to find makeup that won't melt off, which is why lip stains are the best summer alternative for lipsticks.
    Crossbody bags

We're totes (gettit gettit?) not lugging around big, slouchy bags in this heat.
    Crossbody bags are effortless and also harder to snatch (hey, if you live in Karachi, this is a legitimate concern!)
    Messy updos

There's no point in fighting it; your blowout is not going to come out on top in this war with unforgiving weather. Keep your locks out of your way and opt for an effortless unkept bun instead.
    Culottes

They're not a skirt; they're not pants, they're something in between and we're loving 'em!
    Yes, there was a time culottes were reserved for mid-century gentlemen. Not anymore. Now these flowy pants are one of the hottest silhouette trends around and it's one that's stood the test of time.
    The bob (and its cousins)

Sadaf Kanwal's called it when she debuted her short hair at the LSAs — the bob will always be a thing.

"Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning."

bakhtawarsheikh is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Re: 7 summer trends that will never die

All celebrities are looking beautiful..

FarryS is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: 7 summer trends that will never die

I like the fashion this summer.

Alishasa is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarryS View Post
    I like the fashion this summer.
    What did you like most about this summer's fashion?

Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I liked this summer, that the fashion for designer jewelry returned, for example like here Laser Engraving . I like the big rings. My girlfriend and I have twin rings. I also like leather bracelets very much, they fit perfectly under a T-shirt. Unfortunately in the winter they are not visible.

fahadzafar is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this is not our fashion its western fashion our celebrities copy western fashion more
    pakistan.jobz.pk/category/education/

Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Few days ago I was searching for trends of this summer and found out that some kind of fanny packs becoming more and more popular nowadays. It seems that those years come back and you can wear your waist bag in order to be trendy. I remember that I've bought my waist bag at Cambodia (http://caraweb.org/tag/cute-fanny-packs) and now I am very glad that I can wear it again.