ghazi52 is offline Member
    Long Live Pakistan

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Cool Lose weight without Exercise

Lose weight without Exercise

1. Drink Enough Water:
    Water is important not just to get a healthy skin or to flush out toxins, but to also narrow down the waistline.

Drink a glass of water before your meal and wait for a few minutes. This will control your hunger and prevent you from over eating. Drinking cold water helps your metabolism and will burn more calories. It will also keep you full for a long time so that you don’t indulge in irregular meals. If you crave sugary drinks, then put a slice of lime and honey to add flavor. You can also drink green tea which promotes metabolism and decreases weight.

2. Reduce the Size of Your Plate:

This may sound unbelievable but reducing the size of your plate can also help you to shed those excess pounds. Replace your 12 inches wide plate with 9 inches wide plate. This way you can cut around 25% of the amount you eat daily. Similarly, by using smaller spoons, you serve yourself 14% less each at meal. Over some months, this can help you to lose a lot of weight.breakfast

3. Eat a Good Breakfast:

Breakfast is arguably the most important meal of the day. People are of the conception that skipping breakfast can help you to lose a few pounds. But it is not true. Having a healthy breakfast is very important when it comes to losing weight. Eating a healthy breakfast jump starts your metabolism and gets it working throughout the day. Eat a protein or fiber rich food daily like eggs, yoghurt, peanut butter and milk. It takes longer to break down these foods than it takes to burn sugary foods rich in carbohydrates. Do not let more than 3 hours pass between each meal. You can eat some healthy snacks in between to keep you energized.

4. Get Enough Sleep:

Some studies have revealed that sleep deprived people often tend to eat more as compared to people who get adequate sleep. Sleep deprivation can lead to feeling more stressed and hungrier for the day. So get enough sleep to fit into your old jeans.

5. Count Calories:

Be mindful about what you eat. Figure out the calories in the items you regularly eat and add it up at the end of each day to track the amount of calories you’ve consumed. If you aim to lose one pound a week then do not starve yourself. One pound equals 3500 calories so aim to lose at least 500 calories a day.

6. Chewing Foods:

Eat foods that take a while to digest and longer to break down as it will keep you full for a longer period of time and will keep your metabolism busy. Eat foods that are high in fiber, like raspberries, apples, peas, beans, almonds and cereals. While eating, avoid putting large morsels in the mouth. Divide your meals into more morsels as this will stretch your meal and make it easier for you to identify when you’re full.

7. Walking:

Walking is the best alternative to exercising. Regular walking or jogging can help you to lose weight and will keep you fit and refreshed for the whole day.

8. Eat Small Meals at Regular Intervals:

Eating at regular intervals will help your body settle into a pattern that allows you to burn the right amount of calories. A lot of people have successfully lost weight by eating smaller portions. A regular food schedule helps you to mentally control what you eat. Avoid eating while watching television and playing games as it can lead you to overeat.

9. Avoid Eating Late at Night:

Do not eat before sleeping as your body doesn’t burn calories while you’re asleep and is likely to hang onto whatever you eat before your bedtime. Eat at least 2 to 3 hours before sleeping and do not snack after 8 pm. You can drink herbal tea before going to sleep as this will keep you full for long.

How to Lose Weight Without Exercise: Breathing

The most natural way how to lose weight without exercise is to improve blood circulation and body-oxygen levels by correct breathing or gradual breathing normalization.
    An overweight person has reduced metabolism with less than 20 seconds for the simple body-oxygen test. (The normal value is 40 seconds.) This means chest breathing 24/7 (which drastically reduces blood oxygenation), possible mouth breathing (especially at night), and chronic overbreathing or breathing at least twice more than the medical norm.
    Low CO2 levels in the body reduce blood flow and O2 transport to all organs and tissues. (See the brain image on the right side.) Therefore, the suggested how-to-lose-weight-without-exercise approach is based on learning how to breathe slower and less, accumulate CO2, and improve blood flow and O2 transport. This naturally raises blood glucose levels and eliminates hunger.
    I applied this approach on hundreds of overweight people. These were students with common health problems, such as asthma, fatigue or heart disease. They just followed the standard program of breathing normalization, and weight loss was a side effect of this therapy. Some of my students, after practicing simple breathing exercises, asked me, "I eat 2 (or 3) times less food for days and am not hungry. What is wrong with me?" Over 180 Russian doctors found the same result for more than 150,000 overweight people who learned the Buteyko method in the USSR and Russia.
    This how to lose weight without exercise program is shown on a diagram. It usually requires up to 30 seconds for the body-oxygen test in order to be close to one's ideal body weight, and over 60 s 24/7 for the ideal body weight.
    The additional beauty of this program is that increased body oxygenation dramatically increases energy levels. With over 30 seconds for body O2 test, people get a natural desire to move and start to enjoy physical exercise. With less than 20 seconds for body O2, nearly all people complain about chronic fatigue.
    Last edited by void; 04-05-2015 at 08:46 AM.
    "Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning."

void is offline quicksilver
    R3aL Ey3s R3aLise R3aL Li3s

Quoted
    2300 Post(s)

Re: Lose weight without Exercise

Good sharing ..............
    -
    -
    -
    -

-
    -
    -
    -
    -

- Lily - is offline FallEn AnGel
    KucH KhAaS NaH!N !N D!nON

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1005 Post(s)

Very nice sharing
    Thanks for it

ιк "кυη" ρε qααүιм ∂υηιүα

ιк "кυη" ρε ғαηαα нσ נαүε gι

jeangrey is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am very glad to hear about lose weight tips which is too useful for me.

ghazi52 is offline Member
    Long Live Pakistan

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

It is safe also.....

Zuzuk is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unfortunately, I'm not sure that you can effectively lose a lot of weight without exercise. If a person has a lot of excess weight, the exercises are necessary for skin tightening and generally for muscle tone. What do you think?

FarryS is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Agreed. Without exercise to achieve a beautiful body is impossible, this is what all coaches and doctors nutritionists say. For myself, I found a useful site https://www.giamcandep.vn/ and I use tips to create and maintain a beautiful figure. My body is getting stronger and more energetic every day.