All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: Need advice

Garcia is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Need advice

I plan to visit Greece this year. Share your travel history in Greece, please. What you liked and what does not, what advice you can give an inexperienced tourist?

Alishasa is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Need advice

I can recommend you to buy plane tickets in advance. It's also difficult to find a taxi in the airport, so you can use this service https://www.hellenictaxi.com/ . In Greece there are many beautiful places, so rent a car for a couple of days, because the bus schedule may not suit you. Just try not to plan anything for Sunday, because many places on this day don't work. You can make your travel route beforehand, select the locations you want to visit and find information about them on the Internet. Greece is a very big country.

mania1 is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I think one of the friend give you the best travel advice of Turkey..

AprilRain is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alishasa View Post
    ...In Greece there are many beautiful places, so rent a car for a couple of days, because the bus schedule may not suit you. Just try not to plan anything for Sunday, because many places on this day don't work. You can make your travel route beforehand, select the locations you want to visit and find information about them on the Internet. Greece is a very big country.
    These are good tips. I can only add that a good holiday mood can lull your alertness. I always find out in advance about the approximate cost of goods and services, in order not to fall for the deception.

FarryS is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AprilRain View Post
    These are good tips. I can only add that a good holiday mood can lull your alertness. I always find out in advance about the approximate cost of goods and services, in order not to fall for the deception.
    These are the words of an experienced traveler)) I also do not like to pay the tariff for tourists, so I found my own life hack. Now I always take a calculator on my trips. You can see the characteristics here - https://bestcalculators.net/best-tex...lator-reviews/ It is very useful when exchanging currencies and buying goods. In some countries, the presence of this gadget can reduce costs by 30%

5Sense5 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

• an lull your alertness. I always find out in advance about the approximate cost of goods and services, in order not to fall for the deception.

murlynd is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi all! Have a nice day!

Evvyss is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks! Very useful post