All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: What are your workouts?

Garcia is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What are your workouts?

What are your workouts? What training for beginners can you advise me? Let's share workouts, this can be useful!

Marshalll is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: What are your workouts?

My workout - 100 exercises on the press, 20 pull-ups, 50 squats and an hour of running in the morning.

Alishasa is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I try to train at home because I have a busy schedule and I don’t have time to get to the gym. My training starts with 30 minutes of cardio, then I do exercises for the lower or upper body part, then I do yoga to stretch out and get ready for a new day (I love yoga, but it doesn’t help much to lose weight). I make up my own workouts. Now I work on my buttocks three times a week. This is my problem area. I have almost no priests. I don't want to have flat buttocks, I want them to become bigger. I found a good site getbigbutt.com that helps me in this, there are a lot of tips on nutrition, skin care and, of course, exercises for the buttocks. I train a lot, but my results aren't very noticeable. But I think I’ll reach my fitness goal. The main thing is motivation.

FarryS is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I, unfortunately, do not have time for trainings and sports. Yes, it is very important for health, but this is my work. Fortunately, I have another way to keep my health normal. This is https://hempworldstore.com/review-of...vegan-gummies/. A very effective remedy that prevents various diseases on the nerves of the soil.

Hoorianoor is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you know the recipe to easy home hardcore workout? That would you get out of the gym hassle. Well, we do! Start your day with these Jillian Michaels workouts. You can perform them at home with your coach right on your screen. And develop those muscles that you are drooling for. She calls them body shred, even if you are new to exercise Jillian Michael workout, Beginner Shred has got you covered.

Loss weight dramatically and gain that self-confidence along with hardcore abs. Jillian Michaels full workout plans are available on YouTube. Click on the link below and know the best workout programs that would transform your body by burning that extra fat, build solid muscles and gain more strength.
    read more halecraze.com