All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: Should a man think about fashion?

AprilRain is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Should a man think about fashion?

People say that a man should be a little more beautiful than a monkey. But is it really bad that I want to see a nice, well-groomed guy next to me? I often offer him interesting models, but he rarely agrees with me. How do you handle it?

FarryS is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Should a man think about fashion?

I will say as a man, I don’t like much of what I see on the podium. I want clothes to be comfortable and I always explain this to my girlfriend. But in some things, we found a compromise. I buy underwear online in https://bunchofanimals.com. She likes the way they look, and I feel comfortable wearing them)

FarryS is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AprilRain View Post
    People say that a man should be a little more beautiful than a monkey. But is it really bad that I want to see a nice, well-groomed guy next to me? I often offer him interesting models, but he rarely agrees with me. How do you handle it?
    • man should be a little more beautiful than a monkey??? what nonsense? where did you hear that? perhaps in some of the unknown tribes, this is the norm, but not in our developed society.

faisalabadfabricstor is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

People say that a person ought to be slightly bit more beautiful compared to the usual monkey. But is it really bad that I need to understand a well-groomed guy?

murlynd is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys! If you're looking for fashionable clothes to update your wardrobe, then I would recommend the My Fitteds store. This company has a large selection of various affordable and modern hats and accessories. Many caps with different designs, at this online store you can find your favorite without any problems.