All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: I need advice

Garcia is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I need advice

How to protect yourself from snakes in the forest? Soon the snakes will come out of hibernation and will be very aggressive, approximately at this time we plan to go to the forest for three days. What advice can you give to be safe from snakes?

Zuzuk is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: I need advice

You need high boots made of thick rubber, which are sold in a hunting store. My friends and I often go to nature to hunt deer and wild boars.

FarryS is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hey, guys! I am a hunter with experience and often go to nature to shoot ducks and wild boars. But recently I came up with the idea to buy a thermal imager https://www.prgdefense.com/thermal-imaging I was right. Night hunting is very cool and gives a very different feeling and a different amount of prey.

Alishasa is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

In the spring, the snakes not only wake up from hibernation, but also begin to lay eggs and to reproduce. At this time the snake very much trying to protect their eggs and territory. You have to look at your feet, especially careful to be in the tall grass. Remember that snakes love to lie on the rocks in the sun and there are quite a lot of them near the water. Be as careful as possible in these places. You can also buy special clothes and shoes to protect your body. I found an article about best snake boots . The article describes the different shoes, their advantages and disadvantages, I think that this will help you choose the really best ones.

mattvictor is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am not hunter but I can agree here to wear high boots while hunting.

Dissery is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good tips you shared here! I'm a hunter! I want to try out some night hunting someday. I even got thermal monoculars from and night vision scope! What about you? Are there hunters?

meharox is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do carry a tactical or swiss knifes with you in case you need to rip off their heads...