All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: What is optimal gaming temperature- for cpu and gpu?

Garcia is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What is optimal gaming temperature- for cpu and gpu?

What is optimal gaming temperature- for cpu and gpu?

Alishasa is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: What is optimal gaming temperature- for cpu and gpu?

This is a pretty tricky question. I don’t know the exact characteristics for this, but it seems to me that it all depends on how good a cooling system you have installed, how long you changed the thermal grease, how long and what settings you play. In this article https://bestgamingthings.com/optimal-gaming-temperature-for-cpu-and-gpu/ you can find many useful tips about this. I know for sure that if you care so that your computer runs longer and doesn't need repair, you shouldn't overheat it.

FarryS is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: What is optimal gaming temperature- for cpu and gpu?

Quote Originally Posted by Alishasa View Post
    This is a pretty tricky question. I don’t know the exact characteristics for this, but it seems to me that it all depends on how good a cooling system you have installed, how long you changed the thermal grease, how long and what settings you play. In this article you can find many useful tips about this. I know for sure that if you care so that your computer runs longer and doesn't need repair, you shouldn't overheat it.
    Oh my God! So much effort, time and attention just to be able to play games? This is terrible. How do you endure this? I bought a PS4 last year and can no longer take a computer as a means to play games. I can advise you to try Personalized PS4 Controller. This is the best that engineers and designers are doing at the moment. It's a very convenient configuration and has the ability to program for individual player characteristics. Do you want this for yourself?