All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: Hairstyles for women?

Zuzuk is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hairstyles for women?

My wife wants a change of style but is afraid to go to the hairdresser because she has already had a bad experience. How to find the idea of women's hairstyles to choose a new style? Can anyone recommend a good website to choose women's hairstyles?

FarryS is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Hairstyles for women?

On the website hadviser you will find the best and simple solutions to create beautiful hairstyles. Beautiful hairstyles are able to decorate a woman's face, so do not miss the opportunity to devote a little time in the morning to make a new hairstyle. Every woman should look perfect.

Anbyy is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All salons are closed in my area so this post is very useful.

Barnacle is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zuzuk View Post
    My wife wants a change of style but is afraid to go to the hairdresser because she has already had a bad experience. How to find the idea of women's hairstyles to choose a new style? Can anyone recommend a good website to choose women's hairstyles?
    Hello. Your wife may be right, but not every hairdresser is an amateur. But if she's too afraid to visit a salon she might try to style her hair by herself. It's relatively easy, but requires some patience and proper tools, you may use barber hair clippers for this. The rest is just a matter of practice. Good luck!