All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: I interested in your opinion

Garcia is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I interested in your opinion

Do you think the fact that in some states of America legalized marijuana is the right decision? I'm not a supporter of drugs, but I think that if it's impossible to completely destroy the drug trade, then this should be controlled by the government. What is your opinion?

Alishasa is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: I interested in your opinion

I have never considered marijuana a drug and it has long been known like herb that has many useful pharmacological properties and can be used in the treatment of many diseases. Just think, it helps to cure an eating disorder and can reduce the swelling, that's why cannabis is often prescribed during cancer treatment. Here in this article https://www.thelodgecannabis.com/tinctures-in-denver-co/ you can read more about how this affects human health if you are interested to know more about it. Yes, I believe that legalizing marijuana was the right decision, because now people have the opportunity to buy quality marijuana grown in the right conditions, without adding chemicals that contain heavy metals and do it at a good price. I really hope that in Europe they will also decriminalize marijuana and will be allowed to use this plant for treatment.

Whosat is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Garcia View Post
    Do you think the fact that in some states of America legalized marijuana is the right decision? I'm not a supporter of drugs, but I think that if it's impossible to completely destroy the drug trade, then this should be controlled by the government. What is your opinion?
    Yes It is right decision which is taken by GOV but It should be not overuse or attention its impact in society.

5Sense5 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hello! I generally support you, but there are cannabis-based products that are not harmful to the body. Such as CBD oil or CBD drinks. I like drinks more now because they are convenient to drink, you do not need to breed anything. You just drink them instead of the usual ones. On the site https://wayofleaf.com/cbd/best-picks...gummies-review you can read about it.

MychailLuc is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think this is a bad idea. It's only my opinion...