All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: I need advice

Garcia is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I need advice

How do I format the referral list for my written assignment at Harvard?

Alishasa is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: I need advice

Quote Originally Posted by Garcia View Post
    How do I format the referral list for my written assignment at Harvard?
    This is an interesting question. I was only recently looking forthe harvard reference example in order to remember some rules for formatting this list correctly. I found rather interesting and informative article on this topic, I think if I share this with you https://wr1ter.com/reference-list , you will also find it useful for your writing assignment. It seems to me that now it has become much easier to dosuch tasks like written assignment thanks to such educational portals and some services for students who are really looking for help in writing an appropriate rules and an interesting essay.

mohammad Umer ikram is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: I need advice

It is important to reference the sources you use for essays and reports, so that the reader can follow your arguments and check your sources.It is essential to correctly acknowledge the author when quoting or using other people’s ideas in your work.
    Direct quotes and in-text citations

Examples:
    ‘Having a solid plan as part of research design is essential’ (Hatch 2002, p. 46).
    or
    Hatch (2002, p. 46) believes ‘having a solid plan as part of research design is essential.’

Paraphrasing and in-text citations
    Example
    The point made by an analytic philosopher (O'Connor 1969, p. 32) is that values cannot be justified in this way. However Kneller (1963b, p. 102) insists that the theorist will inevitably be involved in value claims.