All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: Do you have a good academic grades?

Evvyss is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Do you have a good academic grades?

I admit that I am a little envious of those students who effortlessly acquire knowledge well and always have an excellent report card. I can't write an essay, and that's my problem. Who can help me?

5Sense5 is online now Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Do you have a good academic grades?

Hello! I'm a freshman in college, and I've always wondered how my older brother is doing well. I decided to ask him how he maintains his high academic performance, but at the same time has a lot of free time and even takes up a hobby. It turned out that he is always reaching out to the professionals from https://www.affordable-papers.net/!

Jeron Parker is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have an excellent GPA in school. But to be honest, my studies are not very easy for me. We have a lot of homework at school: term papers, essays. Teachers always demanded that the students' work be unique, so I had to use paraphrase service. Service can paraphrase paragraph or even all text downloaded from the internet. Thanks to the team of professionals, thanks to whom I have always received excellent marks.
    Last edited by Jeron Parker; 10-17-2020 at 07:42 PM. Reason: grammatic errors

mohammad Umer ikram is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes...I have an excellent GPA

GSmooth is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5Sense5 View Post
    Hello! I'm a freshman in college, and I've always wondered how my older brother is doing well. I decided to ask him how he maintains his high academic performance, but at the same time has a lot of free time and even takes up a hobby. It turned out that he is always reaching out to the professionals from </a>!
    This is such a good tip! Back in the day, you will most likely be having an excellent GPA if you are with people who spends most time studying than those who slack much often.&nbsp;

MychailLuc is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have never used an essay service