All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: How to write a good and informative book summary?

Garcia is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    8 Post(s)

How to write a good and informative book summary?

How to write a good and informative book summary? I'm not sure if I have any idea how to do this correctly. I'm either writing an annotation of the book or I'm just retelling the whole plot and it doesn't meet the requirements of my professor. Does anyone have a guide on how to write this correctly?

Alishasa is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: How to write a good and informative book summary?

Before starting any college requirement, you must fully understand what you are writing, what it's for and how to properly format your text. I know that in order to write a really good text structure you need to at least understand the general definition and your task in this work. Firstly, you need to read the book on which you will write an essay, and secondly, you can learn how to write a summary from a textbook or special education portals, for example from this blog https://wr1ter.com/how-to-start-a-summary . All you have to do is look at a couple of samples and start planning your writing assignment.

mehreensaeed203 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Write a five-finger summary: in the first sentence, introduce the title, author and main idea of the text. Describe the three most important details in one sentence each. Write a concluding sentence that expounds upon and echoes the main idea sentence.

5Sense5 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I began to devote a lot of time to work, because I had financial problems due to the crisis. Now I do not have enough time to complete academic work. My brother advised me to order some work on uk.customwritings.com. I stayed very satisfied with the level of performance, cool!