Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: How have you been coping up?

GSmooth is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How have you been coping up?

Hi guys,

How is everyone holding up amidst this pandemic? How great is the impact on your work, and on your daily life especially now that there are news about successful vaccine coming into fruition? Does your local make big changes when the pandemic reached your area?

Michael Newman is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: How have you been coping up?

My wife had 7 people she had to care for four days a week. We both were tested 2 weeks ago and both of us were negative. We both got tested yesterday. We'll see the results in a few days. (We have our fingers crossed) We think the people she cares for had it at least a week before anyone knew. It should have run its course by now. It's been 3 weeks total. The most infectious time for the virus is before you even see symptoms.
    I really think the strict rules and regulations from our jobs is really helping us cope the most. It takes the emotion out of the problem. You get a programmed machine type of mindset in this situation. Like you mentioned a lot of others aren't coping as well.

GSmooth is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Michael,

I'll be praying for both of your test results be negative. I guess, we all cling to something for us to turn our focus to other things that will keep us away from anxiety and stress due to this pandemic, I, too, is focusing more on my work and have stop watching news most of the time, because it's really stressfull knowing how many people has suffered to this virus. Please be safe always.

kozakor is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

great information, i'm sure it will be useful to many people