thinking " Never argue with an
    idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

Drama Serial Khamoshian - HUM TV

Drama Serial Khamoshian at HUM TV

Story line ...
    This is a story about the tragic events following an accident that leaves Alisha in a coma. It explores the difficult choices facing her family who are divided on the question of life support a mother who cannot bring herself to pull the plug on her daughters life and a father who feels that prolonging her life with the help of a machine would take its toll on the patients younger brother, who would be neglected. The story has other sub-plots, which include infidelity, deception and love. This is a subtle but bold venture trying to tackle emotionally charged, delicate issues life support being the central issue with underlying lessons to be learnt.

Directed by: Baber Javed
    Produced by: Momina Duraid
    Written by: Samira Fazal

Cast:

Sania Saed, Numan Ijaz, Faisal Rehman, Ayesha Khan, Vaneeza Ahmad, Faisal Qureshi

Title Song
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY7HWYTbzgc[/media]
    >>Download Audio:<<<

DVD 1

|
    V

Part 1
    zSHARE - Khamoshiyan 1-1.flv

Part 2
    zSHARE - Khamoshiyan 1-2.flv

Part 3
    zSHARE - Khamoshiyan 1-3.flv

Part 4
    zSHARE - Khamoshiyan 1-4.flv

Part 5
    zSHARE - Khamoshiyan 1-5.flv

DVD 2

|
    V

Part 1
    zSHARE - Khamoshiyan 2-1.flv

Part 2
    zSHARE - Khamoshiyan 2-2.flv

Part 3
    zSHARE - Khamoshiyan 2-3.flv

Part 4
    zSHARE - Khamoshiyan 2-4.flv

Part 5
    zSHARE - Khamoshiyan 2-5.flv

DVD 3
    |
    V

Part 1
    zSHARE - Khamoshiyan 3-1.flv

Part 2
    zSHARE - Khamoshiyan 3-2.flv

Part 3
    zSHARE - Khamoshiyan 3-3.flv

Part 4 [Last]
    zSHARE - Khamoshiyan 3-4.flv

Khamoshian Complete Drama - DVD Quality
    Last edited by NoToRi0uS; 02-11-2010 at 07:11 PM.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to NoToRi0uS For This Useful Post:

*BlessinG* (09-13-2008), ahujas (06-24-2008), amir9221 (11-28-2008), angel4mheaven143 (10-13-2008), Ayub (06-23-2008), chocolaty (06-27-2008), ciphercipher (10-13-2008), Devi (06-30-2008), Kaleem (05-06-2008), Khaak~e~taYeba (02-11-2010), lildevil_ashk (09-29-2008), maham_malik (02-26-2009), mariamatif (02-12-2010), measwell (06-26-2008), meerub (10-13-2008), na_yaaftt (03-17-2010), nj00 (05-09-2009), Pakistani999 (02-15-2010), paluse (05-29-2010), piyari.n (06-25-2008), Preety Boy (11-19-2011), qanta (10-09-2008), Shab-e-Firaaq (05-16-2008), shanzay (10-07-2008), shuaib (06-24-2008), SidJ (06-27-2008), uzma59 (06-26-2008), zaidsalim (10-07-2008)

silentviewer is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Drama Serial Khamoshian

Well Rockers as I told earlier, in our society we dont like extra marital affairs at all. this shouldnt happen. I am bit satisfied with end. Though Arham suffered alot. But just consider yourself at place of Rubab. She has done all this for the sake of her children. I had also mentioned earlier that in our society women does sacrifice her own feelings for her family and thats they have shown. I like the ending. Atleast its much better than Manay Na yeh Dil.

It also wont have worked in case Rubab get married with Arham. You know the nature of Vini ( Arham Daughter. She could have never accept her). Nor even Rubab children could accept Arham. Nial example is in front of us. And Alisha Loves more to her father than Rubab. So she also never accept that. Rather they would have blamed Rubab.

And Lastly one thing is dead sure that Faisal Acted so marvelously in this Play. He was damn decent and loving character.

Thanks & Regards.

ciphercipher is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks a bunch!

bano is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think it was perfact end.

antrq is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thankxxxxxxx a lot

hudasyd is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

omg!! wat an ending
    i loved this ending
    thnks for the vids!!

onaizzah is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ah i ag433 wd r0cknroll (rock3rs u)
    respect and trust are 2 things dat are required in every relation and if its not der den wats da use ov living 2gther
    arham lost vaneeza cox of sania saeed which was selfish of sania saeed
    we should not get into things dat we cant really get along wd
    and also i feel pitty 4 rea noman ejaz knowing da fact dat he was married shunt have palyed wd a girl like dis, she had no parents so obviously she was seeking attention and luv, noman ejaz was the black sheep actually hahahha

shukria

tinasha is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry, but I do not agree with this ending and for multiple reasons.
    Tabraiz messed up two lives. Rhubab compromised with life and Arrham got the worst end of the deal. Tabraiz kept telling Rhubab the he could not forget the memories of the 20 years they had spent together, but while he conducted the affair, all this did not occur to him. Its just that he could not handle her falling in love with someone else. That bothered his ego. Lets be practical. The children are going to leave for college and then live their own lives in the next 3 - 8 years. Rhubab will be that much older and who knows, most probably Tabraiz will have begun another affair which might result in him leaving Rhubab (once a player, always a player). So, she'll be older and will have lost her one chance for happiness by having rejected a good trustworthy guy.
    I wish people would not keep saying how in our society the woman always makes the compromises, while the men do as they please, because this selfishness is changing and women are becoming smart. I had hoped that the writer of this play would be more realistic and let the story play out as it should. It would give a lot of 'mazloom' women in our society the chance to think and know that there are other options instead of compromising and being unhappy for the rest of their lives.
    This play, which I watched with great interest has left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Good people are entitled to their share of happiness.

silentviewer is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, every one has his or her own idiologies.

But one thig again i want to mention. Once tabraiz asked Rubab that you have acted just like your mother did. So this was also one thing in her mind. I agree that Women should not compromise but at the same time If she is a mother then she has to. I told Rockers that if you place yourself at Rubab then you will better able to understand. Rubab was a pure character enriched with motherhood. So she did it the same way A true mother do.

One more thing that i was mentioning right from the start. Writer has lenthened the drama for no reason. Two episoded back there were no chances that it will finish suddenly. In last two episodes rather in last episodes She comes with Tabraiz showing affection for his family. How did it happend all of a sudden. Just because it was last episode and they had to end the drama. they should have given little more time to wind it up. Perhaps in that case our feeling would have been different.

Another thing Riya was a Pshyco case as viewers percieved but they had not proved it in front of Tabraiz. They shoud have brought the worst of riya in front of Tabraiz. Even in last scene Tabraiz showed love for her.

Lastly i would say end was fine but it should have given 1-2 more episodes. It would have been better if Arham and Shana ended together, coz shana was back with regrets.

Regards.

ainaadnan is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it was a lovely ending, good that they ended it in a more realistic way because this is the acceptable situation in our society. I will miss this drama. Everyone acted very nice specially faisal....ohhhhh love his style.

lots of appreciation for notorious and rocker for their great work.keep up ur efforts.
    cheers

JeeNa is offline Junior Member
    JeeNa

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i really DO NOT like this end

rfam000 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tinasha View Post
    I'm sorry, but I do not agree with this ending and for multiple reasons.
    Tabraiz messed up two lives. Rhubab compromised with life and Arrham got the worst end of the deal. Tabraiz kept telling Rhubab the he could not forget the memories of the 20 years they had spent together, but while he conducted the affair, all this did not occur to him. Its just that he could not handle her falling in love with someone else. That bothered his ego. Lets be practical. The children are going to leave for college and then live their own lives in the next 3 - 8 years. Rhubab will be that much older and who knows, most probably Tabraiz will have begun another affair which might result in him leaving Rhubab (once a player, always a player). So, she'll be older and will have lost her one chance for happiness by having rejected a good trustworthy guy.
    I wish people would not keep saying how in our society the woman always makes the compromises, while the men do as they please, because this selfishness is changing and women are becoming smart. I had hoped that the writer of this play would be more realistic and let the story play out as it should. It would give a lot of 'mazloom' women in our society the chance to think and know that there are other options instead of compromising and being unhappy for the rest of their lives.
    This play, which I watched with great interest has left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Good people are entitled to their share of happiness.
    Totally agree with you.

mumairj is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ep 20 & 21 links are not working properly !!!!!!
    plz update i need thise episodes.............

usmi83 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i luv this drama , thx to friends corner ...

NoToRi0uS is offline |0|20u|) 2|3 |03|\||)|_|
    thinking " Never argue with an
    idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

Re: Drama Serial Khamoshian - HUM TV

Checked & Working fine.
    Fully updated.

Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011